Next page >>
Page 21 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 2, 2006  -  10:35 PM Reply with quote
Salaam all

This debate appears to be going in circles and no one appears to be interested in letting logic get in the way of their prejudices. The contradictions in the writing is often of quality that almost match the hadiths taht are being defended:

quote:

"Do not write down anything of me except the Quran. Whoever writes other than that should delete it" (Ahmed, Vol. 1, page 171.....also Sahih Moslim )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the reply is

quote:

There are also Ahadith in which the Prophet (SAW) allowed his companions (RA) to write down his words. It must not be seen as a contradiction. A Hadith should be seen in its actual context.

When such a wonderful logic can be used and appllauded... and then wonder why 5 million jews are more powerful than 1.2 billion muslims.
regards
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, August 3, 2006  -  12:03 PM Reply with quote
Assalam alaikum to all,

the Topic initiated on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 6:11 PM and goes on till now.
There are two thinkings,I must appreciate both as their discussions has increased knowledge of a common man like me.

we may conclude the discussion here if we want.
YUSUFALI: Verily He Who ordained the Qur'an for thee, will bring thee back to the Place of Return. Say: "My Lord knows best who it is that brings true guidance, and who is in manifest error."

YUSUFALI: Thus have We sent this down - an arabic Qur'an - and explained therein in detail some of the warnings, in order that they may fear Allah, or that it may cause their remembrance (of Him).

May our hearts be filled with Allah's fear and we remember HIM every moment.
lubnayasmin

SWEDEN
Posted - Thursday, August 3, 2006  -  12:15 PM Reply with quote
Assalamualykum sksamsherali. MashaAllah your knowledge and Allhamdullilah. A question, please don't take as personal.
Question: Have you perform Hadj?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, August 5, 2006  -  11:10 AM Reply with quote
dear brother ali,
thanks for the detailed reply.
I need some further clarifications to satisfy myself on the following:
((REPLY:- Prophet Muhammad was the first to write down the Quran revealed to him and when he died , the whole Quran was completely written, although not in one book, but rather on pieces of woods, papers, palm leaves, bones…etc. It was the first Khalifa, Abu Bakr who collected the Quran into one book))
what is the source of this confirmation?
who has reported this claim that the first khalifa abu bakr collected the Quran in one book?
plz name that person and the book ,whom you believed so blindly.

what are those standards you have set to check the calim of a person or book to be true?
Are these people who have written such statements in their book/books satisfying those standards.

2.((This copy of the Quran, was the only copy made after Muhammad's own copy. It is from that copy that Uthman, the third Khalifa, made other copies to distribute to different regions of the Islamic Empire. Uthman returned Hafsa's copy of the Quran to her. Her copy however was later burned by Marwan b. Hakam (d.65/684).))
It is history ,that there was a first then second then third khalifa, who distributed Quran..
Do you believe history so blindly written by a common man?
who is this man/woman, whom you believe word by word?
why?

3.(((So brother your thinking that “The holy Quran is reached to our hands in 20th century through same way as the Ahadeeth came” is completely baseless & wrong.)))
Quote:- The holy Quran is reached to our hands in 20th century through the same hands who carried the Ahadeeth. How can we judge their authenticity that they have mixed up in one book and not in the others.

I quote "same hands"you say "same way"
By same hands I mean the people who copied the quran as it is and distributed to different regions of the Islamic Empire.
These are the people who were also the source of Ahadeeth.

4.((What does mean to say worship GOD ALONE?))
(should i pray alone or in jamaa')

I simply asked you that weather i should pray "alone" or in jamaa' means in "congregation'
you took the other meaning leaving half of the comment

5.Many thanks for guiding me on the salah,I visited your recommended page
http://www.quran-islam.org/165.html

qiblah:
http://www.quran-islam.org/175.html
I found the below taken from above webpage very confusing plz clear this the sacred majid is same as common muslim belief "khana e kaba" in mecca(KSA)
((So to summarize, here is the sequence of events:

1- In pre-Quranic times and during the early years of the revelation, there were multiple Qiblah's. Each people had their own Qiblah.

2- Sometime during the revelation to Muhammad God sets the Qiblah to the Sacred Masjid.

3- For a short period of time the Qiblah was changed as a test for the true believers.

4- Shortly after, the Qiblah was reset to the Sacred Masjid were it remained fixed up to our present day.))

SALAT POSITIONS

http://www.quran-islam.org/171.html

((The greater majority of Quranic verses speak of bowing and prostrating in that order. This seems the logical progression from the standing position, i.e. standing then bowing then prostrating.))

"This seems the logical progression "

How did you applied your own logic to pray in th is order moreover "seems" means you are not sure /clear.

((The Salat ends with the last prostration))
when there is the last prostration ,there must be one ,two or n numbers of prostrations...
who said?how can we believe that The Salat ends with the last prostration.Plz give a clear command or proof.

(((*Although there is no specific command to read the Key (Fatihah) in particular in the salat, yet since it is the opening of the book and it comprises a call to Allah in all its words, then it is appropriate to read it in the opening of our Salat. ))))

How come you applied the logic again when "there is no specific command to read the Key (Fatihah) in particular in the salat".Isnt this innovation?

((Bearing in mind that God informs us that He does not wish us any hardship in practicing our religion, thus it is sensible to read the relatively longer passages (such as the Key) in the standing position rather than the bowing or prostrating so that the ill and old would not over-burden their frail bodies. Consequently, the recitation of the Key (Al-Fatiha) in the standing position is what all Muslims do.))

"thus it is sensible to read the relatively longer passages "

how can we find ways by just saying this is sensible /logical/seems?we must have a proof and clear cut guidelines on that.

Let us follow QUran alone and dont use our brains to find out the ways .
((To me whatever Almighty Allah commands through his BOOK i.e. the Qur’an we must obey that without any alteration and addition. HE told us through Muhammad(pbuh) or through the Qur’an that we should not seek any other source/judge as our source of religious law. If we do so i.e. if we seek any other source besides Qur’an as our source of Islam, then it will be proved that we are doing SHIRK with HIM, which is unforgivable sin.)))

plz advice,

wassalam

Edited by: raushan on Monday, August 07, 2006 12:41 PM
iftikharaslam

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Monday, August 7, 2006  -  3:32 PM Reply with quote
SKSAMSHERALI IT LOOKS LIKE THAT U R TALKING THE LANGUAGE OF GHULAM AHMED PERVAIZ[LATE], BCOZ HE WAS THE ONE WHO USED 2 INSULT AHADEES IN SUCH TONES.
JunaidHasan

GERMANY
Posted - Tuesday, August 8, 2006  -  11:25 AM Reply with quote
We surely have our eyes, ears and brains; that is why we hold firm to the Hadith and Sunnah.

Ahadith were not scattered around in the world like fairytales or jokes are scattered today. They were with the people through a teacher-student chain. The teacher conveyed Ahadith to his student and the student to his student and so on until they reached the scholars of Ahadith like Imam Bukhari (RA).

Ahadith are rejected by calling them a source out of the Qur’an whereas certain other arguments are presented (for example, against the character of Imam Bukhari (RA)) which are also nowhere in the Qur’an and even authentic history. This dual-standard is not understandable.

The Ahadith that were taken from the child companions (RA) are a few in Sahi Bukahri and, for anyone’s information, people also rejected to take the Ahadith from these children at the time of the Prophet (SAW) but the Prophet (SAW) himself approved them.

The Prophet (SAW) predicted in one of his sayings that an era will come when people would sit back on the soft beds and say that we do not need any saying of the Prophet (SAW) as the book of Allah is enough for us. This is exactly what is happening today. Another point must be appreciated here that the prophecies being told in the Ahadith are coming true, word by word, one after the other. The most famous of these prophecies are the signs regarding the end times.

The life-histories of over six hundred thousand people were collected in books from whom the Ahadith were taken. This is no easy job. Whereas, it is so easy to reject all such efforts by some easy words of mouth. Extreme care was taken in collecting the Ahadith from the individuals. They were not taken from a person who was even accused of a slightest of deviation from the Qur’an or Sunnah. Once Imam Bukhari (RA) traveled a long way to take a Hadith from someone. When he reached the city where the one lived, he saw some footsteps of the people, on the sand, who had disappeared after offering a prayer with congregation. There was a person nearby. Imam Bukhari (RA) asked him who offered the prayer there. He told that a few people from the City nearby. He further asked who was leading the prayer. He took the name of the very person from whom Imam Bukhari (RA) had to take the Hadith. When he heard his name, he returned home from there without collecting the Hadith from him. The reason was that the footsteps of the person showed that he didn’t stand in his prayer the way Prophet (SAW) used to stand. Imam Bukhari (RA) thought that the Hadith shouldn’t be taken from the man who stood in a different way in his prayer as compared to the Prophet (SAW). This is one example of the care being taken in collecting the Ahadith from the narrators.

I wonder why people only believe that nothing else was Divine on the lips of the Prophet (SAW) except the Qur’an. If only a book would have to be sent, there was no need to reveal it on the heart of the Prophet (SAW). It could be placed on a mountain or tree. The reason why the Book was revealed to the Prophet (SAW) is that it was also the responsibility of him to explain it to his people. This explanation is Hadith. Where the Qur’an presents the responsibilities of the Prophet (SAW), it doesn’t only say that his responsibility was to recite the verses of the Qur’an to people and nothing more. But, it adds that his responsibility was to “teach the book” and “wisdomas well. This teaching of the Book and wisdom within the Book is incorporated in the Hadith.

Look at the words of the Qur’an:

“Our Lord! And raise up in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise.” (Al-Baqarah, 129)
The esteemed teacher, Javed Ahmad Ghamidi, is the most genius and educated personality that I’ve ever seen in my life. If you have any doubt about his knowledge and wisdom, I challenge you to send a team of scholars again him on the very issue in Aaj Islam (the famous TV Program). The issue will be decided in an hour or so, insha’Allah.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, August 9, 2006  -  9:39 AM Reply with quote
dear brother ali,
May Allah guide us to follow His Book in our day to day life.

plz reply some of my queries (in bold letters) on your previous response and oblige,

REPLY:- This is history and history may be right or wrong.
IN THE LIGHT OF ABOVE STATEMENT THE BELOW REPLY FROM U MAY BE RIGHT OR WRONG.DO U AGREE?
((REPLY:- Prophet Muhammad was the first to write down the Quran revealed to him and when he died , the whole Quran was completely written, although not in one book, but rather on pieces of woods, papers, palm leaves, bones…etc. It was the first Khalifa, Abu Bakr who collected the Quran into one book))
--
Brother, you are misunderstood. How Qur’an was collected is not the subject under consideration. Also it is not religious source. I do not follow this history as my source of religious law of Islam. I follow only Qur’n as only religious source of law.
THIS BOOK IS SOURCE OF GUIDENCE(HIDAYAT)OR SOURCE OF LAW(QANOON)

QURAN ALSO SELECTS AN EVENT FROM HISTORY AND GIVES GUIDENCE OUT OF IT.WHAT DO U SAY ?

History does not offer any religious law. Even if it would be, yet we should not follow it as source of law besides Qur’an as per IT(6:114).
HOW CAN WE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS THE SAME QURAN COMPLETELY WRITTEN AND VERIFIED BY FIRST KHALIFA ABU BAKR,WITHOUT THE HELP OF HISTORY,WHICH IS UNRELIABLE SOURCE AS U SAID.

REPLY:- What is your proof that FOUR GUIDED KHALIFAS were the source of Ahadeeth?
OK,
Ahadeeth were not came through the hands of these FOUR GUIDED KHALIFAS.
WHAT IS THE PROOF OF THE ABOVE CLAIM?

Whatever may be we cannot accept Ahadeeth as our religious source beside Qur’an as per Qur’an. Qur’an was given by GOD.
WHATEVER MAY BE MEANS??SO THERE IS NO USE OF DISCUSSIONS IF I SET MY BRAIN PRIORLY SET THAT WHATEVER MAY BE I LL NOT ACCEPT .

Ahadith came through the likes of Abu Hurairah and history says that he was a liar and once beaten by Umar
AND NOW YOU BELIEVED HISTORY,COZ IT APPEALS YOU.

REPLY:- The Salat ends with the last prostration:
WHEN THERE IS A LAST PROSTRATION ,THEN HOW MANY PROSTRATIONS WE SHOULD DO BEFORE THE LAST PROSTRATION.

REPLY:- If you want or your sense permits to read longer passage in bowing and prostrating position? Then do…
I again say Reciting sura Fatiha in standing position is not any violation of any quranic command.
MEANS WE ARE FREE TO DO ANY ACT WHICH DOESNT VIOLATE ANY QURANIC COMMAND.

SO AS PER THIS ASSUMPTION WE ARE FREE TO BELIEVE THESE AHADITH AS THESE DOESNT VIOLATE IN QURANIC COMMAND:
MOREOVER SUPPORTING QURAN:

*I have left for you a simple religion in which there is no hardship (Bukhari).
*I am leaving one thing after me. If you hold it tight, you will never go astray. That is the Book of Allah (Seerah Shibli).

*Using alcohol and faith cannot be together in one heart (Nisai).

THE BELOW VERSE IS FROM QURAN U MUST AGREE:

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves (due to the differences among authorities), refer it to Allah and His Apostle if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best and most suitable for final determination.” (4:59)

-OBEY THE APOSTLE: IS THIS VERSE MEANT FOR ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE THE COMPANIONS OF THE LAST PROPHET ,HOW CAN WE GET THE COMMANDS OF THE APOSTLE ?ARE THESE TOO WR ITTEN IN QURAN?

-QURAN COMMANDS US TO OBEY THOSE CHARGED WITH AUTHORITY AMONG YOU.

WHO IS THIS AUTHORITY AMONG US IN THE PRESENT DAY WHOM SHOULD I FOLLOW AFTER ALLAH AND THE APOSTLE

LAST QUESTION WHY QURAN ITSELF SAYS US "TO Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those charged with authority among you" WHEN QURAN ALONE IS SUFFICIENT AND COMPLETE .
WHAT ARE THOSE MATTERS FOR WHICH WE SHOULD CONTACT 'AUTHORITIES'.

wassalam
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, August 9, 2006  -  10:37 AM Reply with quote
thanks for the detailed info..

I still think ,my questions are unanswered ,plz reply me one to one reply in the below message to get it more clearly..
-------------
dear brother ali,
May Allah guide us to follow His Book in our day to day life.

plz reply some of my queries (in bold letters) on your previous response and oblige,

REPLY:- This is history and history may be right or wrong.
IN THE LIGHT OF ABOVE STATEMENT THE BELOW REPLY FROM U MAY BE RIGHT OR WRONG.DO U AGREE?
--
Brother, you are misunderstood. How Qur’an was collected is not the subject under consideration. Also it is not religious source. I do not follow this history as my source of religious law of Islam. I follow only Qur’n as only religious source of law.
THIS BOOK IS SOURCE OF GUIDENCE(HIDAYAT)OR SOURCE OF LAW(QANOON)

QURAN ALSO SELECTS AN EVENT FROM HISTORY AND GIVES GUIDENCE OUT OF IT.WHAT DO U SAY ?

History does not offer any religious law. Even if it would be, yet we should not follow it as source of law besides Qur’an as per IT(6:114).
HOW CAN WE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS THE SAME QURAN COMPLETELY WRITTEN AND VERIFIED BY FIRST KHALIFA ABU BAKR,WITHOUT THE HELP OF HISTORY,WHICH IS UNRELIABLE SOURCE AS U SAID.

REPLY:- What is your proof that FOUR GUIDED KHALIFAS were the source of Ahadeeth?
OK,
Ahadeeth were not came through the hands of these FOUR GUIDED KHALIFAS.
WHAT IS THE PROOF OF THE ABOVE CLAIM?

Whatever may be we cannot accept Ahadeeth as our religious source beside Qur’an as per Qur’an. Qur’an was given by GOD.
WHATEVER MAY BE MEANS??SO THERE IS NO USE OF DISCUSSIONS IF I SET MY BRAIN PRIORLY SET THAT WHATEVER MAY BE I LL NOT ACCEPT .

Ahadith came through the likes of Abu Hurairah and history says that he was a liar and once beaten by Umar
AND NOW YOU BELIEVED HISTORY,COZ IT APPEALS YOU.

REPLY:- The Salat ends with the last prostration:
WHEN THERE IS A LAST PROSTRATION ,THEN HOW MANY PROSTRATIONS WE SHOULD DO BEFORE THE LAST PROSTRATION.

REPLY:- If you want or your sense permits to read longer passage in bowing and prostrating position? Then do…
I again say Reciting sura Fatiha in standing position is not any violation of any quranic command.
MEANS WE ARE FREE TO DO ANY ACT WHICH DOESNT VIOLATE ANY QURANIC COMMAND.

SO AS PER THIS ASSUMPTION WE ARE FREE TO BELIEVE THESE AHADITH AS THESE DOESNT VIOLATE IN QURANIC COMMAND:
MOREOVER SUPPORTING QURAN:

*I have left for you a simple religion in which there is no hardship (Bukhari).
*I am leaving one thing after me. If you hold it tight, you will never go astray. That is the Book of Allah (Seerah Shibli).

*Using alcohol and faith cannot be together in one heart (Nisai).

THE BELOW VERSE IS FROM QURAN U MUST AGREE:

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves (due to the differences among authorities), refer it to Allah and His Apostle if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best and most suitable for final determination.” (4:59)

-OBEY THE APOSTLE: IS THIS VERSE MEANT FOR ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE THE COMPANIONS OF THE LAST PROPHET ,HOW CAN WE GET THE COMMANDS OF THE APOSTLE ?ARE THESE TOO WR ITTEN IN QURAN?

-QURAN COMMANDS US TO OBEY THOSE CHARGED WITH AUTHORITY AMONG YOU.

WHO IS THIS AUTHORITY AMONG US IN THE PRESENT DAY WHOM SHOULD I FOLLOW AFTER ALLAH AND THE APOSTLE

LAST QUESTION WHY QURAN ITSELF SAYS US "TO Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those charged with authority among you" WHEN QURAN ALONE IS SUFFICIENT AND COMPLETE .
WHAT ARE THOSE MATTERS FOR WHICH WE SHOULD CONTACT 'AUTHORITIES'.

wassalam
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Wednesday, August 9, 2006  -  7:18 PM Reply with quote
For sksamsherali,

Thank you for your detailed and enlivening replies!!!!!!

quote:

In these books a new religion was written that dominated over the Quran despite the claim for the opposite. In writing these books, the authors did not care if the hadiths they are writing contradict the Quran or the other Hadiths or the common sense. In reality they fulfilled the promise of God in 6:112-113

To some extent, your quote favors my following quotes somewhere.

a) Hadith attributed to Muhammad are the fabricated material and are never the source of Islam. The corrupt people basically created these Hadith many years after the death of the prophet Muhammad. One of the aims of those corrupt people was to adulterate the religion and to find the things and the interpretations of their own choice.

b) They actually did the tremendous job to adulterate the religion and to find the things and the interpretations of their own choice.

c) The corrupt people of today also have the gateway of Hadith to corrupt the religion and find the things of their own choice. They give Hadith much more importance than the Noble Quran.

d) Those who believe in the religious sources other than Noble Quran, they do open shirk with Allah and such people are the disbelievers.

quote:

But Bukhari says you can but a woman for a price of cloth. Perhaps the scholars are gleeful at this suggestion also.

You are very right!!
The corrupt people like Bukhari donot want to leave the garbage just to worship their lust.

quote:

a)It can be easily proved that the hadith does not in any way explain the Quran
and that the "Sahih Bukhari" is not worth the papers it is printed on.

b) Therefore the boast by the scholars that those who uphold the QURAN ALONE and do NOT depend on the hadith at all, cannot understand the Quran, falls FLAT on its face. The scholars are in a far worse situation.

Excellent!!!
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, August 10, 2006  -  9:59 AM Reply with quote

'' Verily He Who ordained the Qur'an for thee, will bring thee back to the Place of Return. Say: "My Lord knows best who it is that brings true guidance, and who is in manifest error."

wassalam
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, August 11, 2006  -  1:08 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Quote:- [28:85] Surely, the One who decreed the Quran for you will summon you to a predetermined appointment. Say, "My Lord is fully aware of those who uphold the guidance, and those who have gone astray."

REPLY:- Why did you refer the above verse? It is very amazing!! You people do not believe that QURAN IS COMPLETE, FULLY DETAILED AND PERFECT and even you people do not believe that QURAN IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF OUR RELIGIOUS LAW/GUIDANCE then why did you refer this verse? What a SHAMELESS MAN you are brother!!!

This verse is the warning for those who do not believe that QURAN IS COMPLETE, FULLY DETAILED AND PERFECT AND ALSO WHO DO NOT UPHOLD THE QURAN AS THER ONLY GUIDANCE/SOURCE OF RELIGIOUS LAW.

[17:46] We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it(QURAN), and deafness in their ears. AND WHEN YOU PREACH YOUR LORD, USING THE QURAN ALONE, THEY RUN AWAY IN AVERSION.

[15:89-94] And proclaim: "I am the manifest warner." WE WILL DEAL WITH THE DIVIDERS. THEY ACCEPT THE QURAN ONLY PARTIALLY. By your Lord, we will question them all about everything they have done. Therefore, carry out the orders given to you, AND DISREGARD THE IDOL WORSHIPERS.

Peace
Samsher.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 13, 2006  -  2:18 PM Reply with quote
QUOTE: - The Ahadith, regarding the wings of a fly and urine of a camel (I have read in some post of “sksamshirali” but could not, afterwards, search and save the exact sentences).

Obviously for a common man, like me, it seems to be illogical. But, by the way, has someone done any research on the “wings of a fly” and “urine of a camel” and proved them false?

It is a fact that flies are commonly found in the houses, therefore called housefly. My question is that inspite of found abundantly in the houses and shops of the edible goods, “Does the incidence and the prevalence of the flies related diseases correlate with the number of the flies around us?”

By the way, does anyone know the sources of the individual drugs, which we take, if fall ill? I would like to give the example of “Antibiotics” which are the substances received from the microorganism and are used against the microorganism. Alexander Fleming (May his soul be blessed) was the pioneer in this work and discovered “Penicillin”, which brought a revolution not only in the human lives but those of the animals too.

Does anyone know about the “vaccine” of the various diseases? These vaccines contain living (weakened), dead or attenuated microorganism of that disease and after inoculation our body produces immunity (resistance) against those microorganisms (every form even if they are highly virulent) when they enter into our body.

I have neither the scientific proof nor heard of anyone healed by, for example, the urine of camels, but certainly believe, “It is a blessing, if a disease is cured by even the urine of a camel”
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, August 14, 2006  -  3:49 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I have neither the scientific proof nor heard of anyone healed by, for example, the urine of camels, but certainly believe, “It is a blessing, if a disease is cured by even the urine of a camel”

I hope you will have the courage to act out what you claim to believe, for surely there is plenty of camel urine in Pakistan.

The Prophet performed ablution by washing the body parts only once.
(Sahih Boekhari - Volume 1, Book 4, Number 159)

The Prophet performed ablution by washing the body parts twice.
(Sahih Boekhari - Volume 1, Book 4, Number 160)

'Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye
and his eye would be like a floating grape.'
(Sahih Moeslim - Book 041, Number 7005)

'Dajjal is blind of the left eye with thick hair and there would be a garden and fire
with him and his fire would be a garden and his garden would be fire.'
(Sahih Moeslim - Book 041, Number 7010)

Somebody here is certainly not right! Any guesses how we solve this dilema?

Regards
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 15, 2006  -  1:20 PM Reply with quote
About these Ahaadeeth of Bukhari, I read a scholar's view that said that you can wash your body parts once, twice or thrice. I'm not sure if he meant it was an option. But I too am confused regarding this.
As for the Ahaadeeth of Muslim, I too need an answer to this.
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 15, 2006  -  3:13 PM Reply with quote
Salaam Nida-el-Khair

quote:

As for the Ahaadeeth of Muslim, I too need an answer to this.

The answer is simple: We are now on page 30 of this topic and if you read brother Sksamsherali's extensive articles (although sometimes they are very extensive) you will find (if you look with an open mind and heart) that hadiths frequently contradict themselves and the Quran and often portray the prophet in a very unpleasent manner. Therefore how can you accept something as a part of Islam which is constantly contradictory, does not agree with the quran and portrays the prophet as someone who will condone rape and torture.
regards
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, August 16, 2006  -  8:31 AM Reply with quote
Quote:-Somebody here is certainly not right!

That certainly your own self.

Quote:-Any guesses how we solve this dilema?

: So ask the people of remembrance, if you do not know (16:43)

Actually our priority is not to the deen but this world.We used to spend years to learn worldly knowledge to have a better life here.But to learn the knowledge of deen we have no time.If we see some ahadith in the isolation so these questions can be arises in the mind unless untill we are aware of the hole picture.

I hope that people will take it positively.

Allah Hafiz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 21 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker