Next page >>
Page 7 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 17, 2005  -  12:39 PM Reply with quote
Code:
33:7] Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, INCLUDING YOU (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.

The above verse says that the covenant also took from the Prophet Muhammad. So considering all these, it is clear that Prophet Muhammad was not the last Rasul/messenger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That ((Allah)) may question the (custodians) of Truth concerning the Truth they (were charged with): And He has prepared for the Unbelievers a grievous Penalty. O ye who believe! Remember the Grace of Allah, (bestowed) on you, when there came down on you hosts (to overwhelm you): But We sent against them a hurricane and forces that ye saw not: but Allah sees (clearly) all that ye do. (33-8,9)

These two verses just after 33-7 clearly shows that this convenant is different from (3-81).
---Quote:If prophet Muhammad was the last messenger then Almighty Allah surely did not say “AFTERWARDS A MESSENGER WILL COME”. Is it? Then please also see once again;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Allah is reffering of the past event and about Prophet Mohammud (SWS) see below.

AFTERWARDS, A MESSENGER WILL COME to confirm all existing scriptures. (3-81)

Quran was given to Prophet Muhammed(SWS) and Quran is the Allah's Book which confirm the existing scriptures like Torah,Injeel etc etc.

Allah Hafiz
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, June 28, 2005  -  1:41 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Salam

Quote:-If you accept the statement that God will perserve the Quran, how can you then explain this.

>>> I am preparing a new article about this subject as I received many questions that are all the same: how can God promise to preserve the Quran then Rashad says that there are two verses that have been added to the Quran?

In sha Allah when the article is finished it will be placed (before you) on the site.

salaam,
Samsher
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, July 5, 2005  -  10:45 PM Reply with quote
Dear Usmani 790
Whilst I have issues with Samsher Ali. I am afraid all you seem to have done is prove Samsher,s point. In the Quran translations what is usually written in brackets is the translators interpertation of that particular point and not the literal meaning.
If the reason for discussion in this forum is purely to prove how clever we are at proving our prejudices, how so ever they have formed, then I am afraid we are all on the wrong path.
Allah Hafiz
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, July 6, 2005  -  8:27 AM Reply with quote
Dear Prev.1

I don't think that any where I have proved Mr.Samsher point of view.You rightly said that In the Quran translations what is usually written in brackets is the translators interpertation of that particular point and not the literal meaning.My understanding of verses 33:8,9 is not only based on interpertation of written in brakets but translation of these verses.You can see that I had mentioned four differrent translations to understand more clerly the translation of verses.

Here I am mentioning some more verses in which the convanant in (33:7) is more clerly defined and this is different from convanant in (3:81).

(42:13)The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

(3:187) And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And vile was the bargain they made!

(2:83) And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): Worship none but Allah. treat with kindness your parents and kindred, and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in prayer; and practise regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among you, and ye backslide (even now).

(7:169) Was not the covenant of the Book taken from them, that they would not ascribe to Allah anything but the truth? and they study what is in the Book. But best for the righteous is the home in the Hereafter. Will ye not understand?

Brother Prev1 I never tried to proved through my posts that I am clever.Allah kows best that what in the heart.If we look around us today it is proven fact that most of the people from other religions are more clever and intelligent than Muslims.But they still deny Islam.

So its clear to me that for understanding the Deen is not because how clever and inteligent is one person is, but rather how much true desire one have.Allah knows our hearts if we go one step farward He will come ten step farward.He will save us from wrong understanding of deen and He will always help and guide us to true path.First Surah of Quran teach us this way.

Allah Hafiz
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, July 6, 2005  -  1:46 PM Reply with quote
Submitters claim to be true muslims and they say that they only follow Qur'an and donot follow the teachings of any other source besides Qur'an.
One should ask them that if they believe that Qur'an is enough for us, then can they show us any explicit verse or verses from the Qur'an that teaches us the method of prayer?

Can they show us any verse from the Qur'an that explains how to perform Pilgrimage?

Also they should explain how Islamic Law(Shariah) can be complete without the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh).

Regards,

usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 9, 2005  -  9:11 AM Reply with quote
I never said any of the participant of this forum disbeliever.
If we have difference of opinion in the interpretation of Quran so its not means that one have the any right to ask others disbeliver.Allah may ask about it and we all are answerable to Allah only.

I don,t think if any one beliving in one God,biliving in the day of judgment,beliving in All books of Allah send for guidence for menkind,beliving in all prophets can be called disbeliver.

Who ever doing this,surely doing a great mistake.

Allah knows best.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 12, 2005  -  1:26 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Quote:- Submitters claim to be true muslims and they say that they only follow Qur'an and donot follow the teachings of any other source besides Qur'an.
One should ask them that if they believe that Qur'an is enough for us, then can they show us any explicit verse or verses from the Qur'an that teaches us the method of prayer?

Can they show us any verse from the Qur'an that explains how to perform Pilgrimage?

Also they should explain how Islamic Law(Shariah) can be complete without the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh).

>>> At first you show me brother only one verse from the the Nobel Qur’an where it is said that we should follow Prophet Muhammad’s sunnah other than Almighty Allaha’s Sunnah. Where in the Nobel Qur’an it is said that we should follow men-made hadith(called Prophet Muhammad’s hadith) other than Qur’an?

Samsher
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 12, 2005  -  1:30 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Quote:- See Mr. Samsher many times in Quran Allah called prophet Muhammed (SWS) The Messenger alone. In 3:81 Allah says that afterward a Messenger will come, so why here Messenger can not be used for Prophet Muhammed(SWS).

>>> Alas! Brother, that does not mean that Muhammad was only a messenger. Does it? He was a messenger and the last Prophet brother. What is wrong with you?

[3:81] GOD TOOK A COVENANT FROM THE PROPHETS, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. AFTERWARDS, A MESSENGER WILL COME to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."

Muhammad was not only a Messenger but also a Prophet. But Almighty Allah says that ‘Afterwards a Messenger will come’ NOT MESSENGER-PROPHET. So the above verse does not say about Prophet Muhammad that he was the messenger of covenant.

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you. He WAS A MESSENGER OF GOD AND THE FINAL PROPHET. GOD is fully aware of all things.

Many prophets are also called as messengers in the Nobel Qur’an, that does not mean that they were only messengers!!!

[2:253] THESE MESSENGERS; we blessed some of them more than others. For example, GOD spoke to one, and we raised some of them to higher ranks. And we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Had GOD willed, their followers would not have fought with each other, after the clear proofs had come to them. Instead, they disputed among themselves; some of them believed, and some disbelieved. Had GOD willed, they would not have fought. Everything is in accordance with GOD's will.

Quote:- Why must Allah said him here (messenger-prophet) while this term just after one were never used in Quran for Prophet Muhammad (SWS).

>>> Please read my earlier post carefully.

Quote:- Translation By Mohsin Khan)

(33:8) That He may ask the truthfuls (Allahs Messengers and His Prophets) about their truth (i.e. the conveyance of Allahs Message that which they were charged with). And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful torment (Hell-fire).

>>> Brother, this is also a truthful fact that Prophet Muhammad was a messenger but not the last messenger.

Samsher
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 16, 2005  -  10:49 AM Reply with quote
Method of prayer can only be found in Sunnah

The Holy Qur’ân has repeatedly ordered the Muslims to establish salaah (the prayer) and to be steadfast in it. In the following verse, after repeating the same order, the Holy Qur’ân gives a special concession to the Muslims that, in the state of war, when they fear an attack from their enemy, they can perform the prayer in whatever way they can, either riding on horses or camels or walking on their feet. But after the danger of the enemy is over, they are ordered to perform the prayer in its normal way. This principle has been laid down in the following words:

Take due care of all the prayers and the middle prayer; and stand before Allâh in total devotion. But if you are in fear, then (pray) on foot or riding, but when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you. (2:238-239)

A number of points are worth consideration in these verses:

Firstly, the verse assumes that there are more than one prayers obligatory on the Muslims, but the exact number of the prayers has not been given, neither in this verse nor at any other place in the Holy Qur’ân. That the number of obligatory prayers is five is only mentioned by the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). The Holy Qur’ân, by saying “Take due care of all the prayers,” confirms what the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) prescribed for the Muslims.

Secondly, the verse lays special emphasis on the “Middle Prayer,” but does not define it. The definition has been left to the Holy Prophet ( pbuh).

Thirdly, the most important sentence in relation to our subject is, “when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you.” It goes without saying that the “recitation of the name of Allâh” means here “to perform the prayer” as the context does not permit any other meaning.

Now, the Holy Qur’ân directs the Muslims that in the state of peace they should perform the prayer in its normal way which has been taught to them by Allâh. It is an express indication that the normal way of performing prayers has been taught to the Muslims by Allâh Himself. But no such way has ever been mentioned in the Holy Qur’ân. There is no verse in the Holy Book mentioning the detailed way of performing prayer. It is only the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) who educated the Muslims as to how they are to perform it. But the Holy Qur’ân holds the teaching of the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) to be the teaching of Allâh.

It means that Allâh has taught the way of prayer to the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) through some “unrecited revelation” not contained in the Holy Qur’ân, and the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) taught it to the Muslims. Thus, the Muslims have been taught by Allâh through the teaching of the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). However, the teaching of the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) is described in the holy verse as the teaching of Allâh, because it was based on the “unrecited revelation.”

For more details please visit the following link:-

http://ccminc.faithweb.com/iqra/articles/authsun/chap1.html

Allah Hafiz
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 19, 2005  -  1:08 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

QUOTE:- Take due care of all the prayers and the middle prayer; and stand before Allâh in total devotion. But if you are in fear, then (pray) on foot or riding, but when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you. (2:238-239)

Firstly, the verse assumes that there are more than one prayers obligatory on the Muslims, but the exact number of the prayers has not been given, neither in this verse nor at any other place in the Holy Qur’ân.

>>> Wrong. The number of Obligatory prayers has clearly been given in the Qur’an, but you are blinded to see these.

QUOTE:- That the number of obligatory prayers is five is only mentioned by the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). The Holy Qur’ân, by saying “Take due care of all the prayers,” confirms what the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) prescribed for the Muslims.

>>> Again you are wrong. The number of obligatory prayers is THREE not five.

QUOTE:- Secondly, the verse lays special emphasis on the “Middle Prayer,” but does not define it. The definition has been left to the Holy Prophet ( pbuh).

>>> If the number of obligatory prayer is THREE then what will be the middle prayer, brother???

QUOTE:- Thirdly, the most important sentence in relation to our subject is, “when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you.” It goes without saying that the “recitation of the name of Allâh” means here “to perform the prayer” as the context does not permit any other meaning.

Now, the Holy Qur’ân directs the Muslims that in the state of peace they should perform the prayer in its normal way which has been taught to them by Allâh. It is an express indication that the normal way of performing prayers has been taught to the Muslims by Allâh Himself. But no such way has ever been mentioned in the Holy Qur’ân. There is no verse in the Holy Book mentioning the detailed way of performing prayer. It is only the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) who educated the Muslims as to how they are to perform it. But the Holy Qur’ân holds the teaching of the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) to be the teaching of Allâh.

>>> Again you are mistaken in thinking. How to perform prayers in normal circumstances are clearly said in the Nobel Qur’an. But as I have already said that your blinded to see these. Please read my earlier post.

QUOTE:- It means that Allâh has taught the way of prayer to the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) through some “unrecited revelation” not contained in the Holy Qur’ân, and the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) taught it to the Muslims. Thus, the Muslims have been taught by Allâh through the teaching of the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). However, the teaching of the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) is described in the holy verse as the teaching of Allâh, because it was based on the “unrecited revelation.”

>>> Prophet did not receive any other revelation besides Qur’an.

Samsher.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, July 20, 2005  -  7:39 AM Reply with quote
Dear Samsher

Take due care of all the prayers and the middle prayer; and stand before Allâh in total devotion. But if you are in fear, then (pray) on foot or riding, but when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you. (2:238-239)

Firstly, the verse assumes that there are more than one prayers obligatory on the Muslims, but the exact number of the prayers has not been given, neither in this verse nor at any other place in the Holy Qur’ân.

QUOTE:-Wrong. The number of Obligatory prayers has clearly been given in the Qur’an, but you are blinded to see these.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you please show me a single verse where Number of payers in mentioned.

That the number of obligatory prayers is five is only mentioned by the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). The Holy Qur’ân, by saying “Take due care of all the prayers,” confirms what the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) prescribed for the Muslims.

QUOTE:- Again you are wrong. The number of obligatory prayers is THREE not five.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show me any verse where it mentioned that number of prayers is Three.

Secondly, the verse lays special emphasis on the “Middle Prayer,” but does not define it. The definition has been left to the Holy Prophet ( pbuh).

QUOTE:-If the number of obligatory prayer is THREE then what will be the middle prayer, brother???

This is yours problem not mine. I believe in five prayers.

Thirdly, the most important sentence in relation to our subject is, “when you are in peace, then recite the name of Allâh in the way He taught you.” It goes without saying that the “recitation of the name of Allâh” means here “to perform the prayer” as the context does not permit any other meaning.

QUOTE:-Again you are mistaken in thinking. How to perform prayers in normal circumstances are clearly said in the Nobel Qur’an. But as I have already said that your blinded to see these. Please read my earlier post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Allah wish to give the the details how to performed prayers it can be given in few verses.You don’t have to search the hole Quran for it. After all exercise what you come up with I have seen.

It means that Allâh has taught the way of prayer to the Holy Prophet (pbuh ) through some “unrecited revelation” not contained in the Holy Qur’ân, and the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) taught it to the Muslims. Thus, the Muslims have been taught by Allâh through the teaching of the Holy Prophet (pbuh ). However, the teaching of the Holy Prophet ( pbuh) is described in the holy verse as the teaching of Allâh, because it was based on the “unrecited revelation.”

Quote:- Prophet did not receive any other revelation besides Qur’an.

You can refer back to my earlier replies on this regard or visit the following link.

http://ccminc.faithweb.com/iqra/articles/authsun/chap1.html

But you still think the same, so there is no compulsion in the religon. We all are answerable to Allah only.

Allah Hafiz
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 21, 2005  -  1:14 PM Reply with quote
QUOTE:-Can you please show me a single verse where Number of payers in mentioned.

>>> Brother, I never said that within a single verse you can find everything.

My answer of your question is in my previous post where I explained regarding SALAT. Please read carefully.

QUOTE:- Show me any verse where it mentioned that number of prayers is Three.

>>> My answer is the same as above.

QUOTE:- This is yours problem not mine. I believe in five prayers.

>>> As you believe in five prayers theory so it is your problem not mine.

QUOTE:-If Allah wish to give the the details how to performed prayers it can be given in few verses.

>>> You are absolutely right, brother. Truly Almighty Allah gave the same. Are you not believe?

Quote:- You can refer back to my earlier replies on this regard or visit the following link.

>>> Rather, you please read my earlier posts where I proved again & again from the Nobel Qur'an that Prophet Muhamad did not receive any other revelation besides Qur'an. But you still think that Prophet Muhammad received unrecited revelation and so your are in deep trouble.

You rightly said that there is no compulsion in the religon. We all are answerable to Allah only.

By the way I asked to your boss Mr. Taqi Usmani "whether prophet Muhammad received another revelation besides Qur'an or not, if yes, please prove the same from the Qur'an", but your boos preferred to remain silent till date.

Samsher.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 22, 2005  -  7:07 AM Reply with quote
Dear Brother Samsher
Quote: By the way I asked to your boss Mr. Taqi Usmani "whether Prophet Muhammad received another revelation besides Qur'an or not, if yes, please prove the same from the Qur'an", but your boos preferred to remain silent till date.
Brother if you had visited my earlier replies or visited the link I had mentioned, you can find it. It’s all explained from Quran regarding the revelations which prophet used to receive beside Quran.

I had already mentioned many times in my earlier replies regarding the (The Second Kind of Revelation Proved by the Holy Qur’ân) and your self had commented on that but you may be forget.

See Brother Samsher,we have already explained to each other our point of view in details, but we both failed to convinced each other. So there is no point to reopened it all again. The Day of Judgment is not very far, very soon we will find out about it. I just wish to end here with the prayers.

Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.(1:6,7)

Allah Hafiz
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 26, 2005  -  1:43 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Quote: Brother if you had visited my earlier replies or visited the link I had mentioned, you can find it. It’s all explained from Quran regarding the revelations which prophet used to receive beside Quran.

>>>>Brother Usmani 790, I had told you several times through this forum that there is not a single verse in the Nobel Qur’an which says that Prophet Muhammad received another revelation besides Qur’an. Ofcourse he received some inspirations as received mother of Moses, Bee etc. etc., which I mentioned in my earlier posts. I also told you again & again that there is huge difference between Revelation and inspiration. But I think that you don’t want to believe it. Ok, it is your own choice. I can’t help you in this regard.

[6:21] Who is more evil than one who lies about GOD, or rejects His revelations? The transgressors never succeed.
[6:22] On the day when we summon them all, we will ask the idol worshipers, "Where are the idols you set up?"
[6:23] Their disastrous response will be, "By GOD our Lord, we never were idol worshipers."
[6:24] Note how they lied to themselves, and how the idols they had invented have abandoned them.
[6:25] Some of them listen to you, but we place veils on their hearts to prevent them from understanding, and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what kind of proof they see, they cannot believe. Thus, when they come to argue with you, the disbelievers say, "These are tales from the past."
[6:26] They repel others from this (Quran), as they themselves stay away from it, and thus, they only destroy themselves without perceiving.

Bye………

Khuda Hafiz
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 30, 2005  -  11:10 AM Reply with quote
Dear brother Shamsher..

A.A

VERY INTERESTING to read you and your fellows comments in the regard of Hadith & Sunnah, The Holy Prophet & The Holy Book.

According to this, in the beginning
(1): you rejected Hadith and Sunnah to SAY THIS, there is no any clear verse in written “ to obey Mohammad” as there may arise question of Sunnah and Hadith.

(2): Later you have rejected the last messenger ship of Holy Prophet to SAY THIS, there is said that he was LAST PROPHET/NABI not LAST MESSENGER/ RASUL.

(3): In the end AT LEAST, you have rejected the Holy Book of Allah too.
To me, you people have not only rejected two verses of it but the whole.

BECAUSE SEE WHAT ALLAH SAYS HERE>>

(2:23,24) And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a SURA LIKE THEREUNTO; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, IF YOUR (DOUBTS) ARE TRUE.
If ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- THEN FEAR THE FIRE WHOSE FUEL IS MEN AND STONES,- WHICH IS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH.

So, in the way you remained nothing behind even “ ALLAH” to whom you claim HIS real believer to be believed.

BECAUSE THOSE WHO REJECT WHAT ALLAH SAYS THEY DISOBEY ALLAH TOO..

SEE AGAIN HERE WHAT IS THE SITUATION IS THERE MENTIONED…that you may understand…

(2.30,31,32,33,34)
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I WILL CREATE A VICEGERENT ON EARTH." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
AND HE TAUGHT ADAM THE NAMES OF ALL THINGS; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the names of these if ye are right."
They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
He said: "O Adam! Tell them their names." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"
AND BEHOLD, we said to the angels: "BOW DOWN TO ADAM" and they BOWED DOWN. NOT SO IBLIS: HE REFUSED AND WAS HAUGHTY: HE WAS OF THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH.

Here what is the target before angles to bow down before AND when IBLIS did’nt, THEN he was LISTED OF THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT.

If you still do not understand the obedience of Muhammad as a Prophet (about whom Allah clearly says to obey) then SEE THE FOLLOWING VERSES TOO…

1. (2:08…..17) :
Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe.

Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realize (it) not!

In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

When it is said to them: "MAKE NOT MISCHIEF ON THE EARTH," they say: "Why, WE ONLY WANT TO MAKE PEACE!"

Of a surety, they are the ones who make MISCHIEF, but they realize (it) not.

When it is said to them: "BELIEVE AS THE OTHERS BELIEVE:" They say: "SHALL WE BELIEVE AS THE FOOLS BELIEVE?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" BUT WHEN THEY ARE ALONE WITH THEIR EVIL ONES, they say: "We are really with you: WE (WERE) ONLY JESTING."

ALLAH WILL THROW BACK THEIR MOCKERY ON THEM, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction,

Their similitude is that of a man WHO KINDLED A FIRE; when it LIGHTED ALL AROUND HIM, Allah took away their LIGHT AND LEFT THEM IN UTTER DARKNESS. SO THEY COULD NOT SEE.

Moreover, you are failed in all regards but CODE 19, you people claim to be true only, you are in minority, brother, the terms minority and majority will not make any one true/false in the regard.

Brother I ask you a very simple question, if today you are in minority claim to be true and if a lot of people follow the concept and turn their heads to you people THEN ONE DAY OR after hundred or thousands years later, YOU PEOPLE WILL BECOME IN MAJORITY, and there will rise much more people in minority TO CLAIM TO BE TRUE as you consider today.??? then will u agree this that they are true.

you people have called all the previous persons liar and corrupt of their ages, and same there is a day when your BOSS RASHAD is being called liar around the world. ( no difference ). And hope there will be a time when many more will be called so and so…

Further, you people have nothing to be true in the debate, if you put this matter around the world BUT CODE 19.

Today it is not in approach of every people to see the holy Quran according to code-19, but when this will be possible for every one to view IT then, your monkey business will be appeared to all and you will find no way to return.

GOD KNOWS BETTER…
Regards,

A.KARIME, JACOBABAD
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 13, 2005  -  11:40 AM Reply with quote
Quote: I again say that there is not a single verse in the Nobel Qur’an to say “Obey Allah and Obey Muhammad”.
When he can not understand this simple things that many times in Quran we have seen that Obey Allah and Obey Messenger.Who is this Messenger Allah is referring to? Surely Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

But he still insist That (there is not a single verse in the Nobel Qur’an to say “Obey Allah and Obey Muhammad)

We all had tried our best since long. He seems to be a sensible person but still we see that simple things he can not understand.

Finally I come to the conclusion that is not he who can not understand simple messages of Quran, rather Allah not let him understand. (So what we all can do)
I really thank full to Allah for his guidance and looking forward to received his guidance for rest of my life.

Allah Hafiz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 7 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker