Next page >>
Page 17 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, March 24, 2006  -  9:00 PM Reply with quote
Assalamu Alaikum,

QUOTE: - Almighty Allah revealed this conspiracy through R.K. with his Code-19 theory.

By the way, in general, what does the term, “THEORY” mean technically or non-technically.
OR
Is a theory a law, which requires to be acquiesced by every one of a concerned community (e.g. Code-19 theory for Muslims)?

Other replies pending
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 25, 2006  -  10:24 AM Reply with quote
Salam

QUOTE: - According to your logic above Prophet Muhammad also had not known this. I already told that R.K. prayed 5(five) times a day and according to your hadith & sunnah fabricated by Bukhari & Co. you must pray five times a day as you opined that Prophet Muhammad preached this. Then are you trying to say that Muhammad also did not know the time of prayers?

NEVER AT ALL!

You could not understand what I wanted to point out. I pointed out only IN GENERAL (Not specifically about the prayer times etc about which I gave the example) ABOUT THE PERSON WHO CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS WITHIN THE SCRIPTURE WHILE HE ASSERTS TO VERIFY THE WHOLE SCRIPTURE (after your words-“The duty of R.K. was to confirm the scriptures not to confirm the prayer, zakat, hajj etc… He had done mistakes in this field and this is our test whether we take him as our idol or follow the Qur’an)

QUOTE: - Richard Voss, one of the few Western mathematicians who studied the numerical structure of the Quran, is more positive than negative...

I have reads the links you given. This is not the answer of my question (If you believe in the Mathematical Miracle of the Qur’an, do the EXPERTS of Mathematics support the miracle and if they do please show the evidence with complete bibliography?)

I mean to say, “Who is Mr. Richard Voss with his qualifications and HOW HE DEFENDS HIMSELF in the DISCUSSIONS, giving the various references of THE SOURCES OF THE MODERN MATHEMATICS and how he gets his facts published in the authenticated journal or the book (With Title of the Journal/Book MATHEMATICS, Titles of the Chapter, the Page number, Year and from where published OTHERWISE all the believes of Mr. Richard Voss, even if he is a mathematician, are liable to be thrown into the dustbin.

NOTE: The websites merely can not fulfil the criteria unless they are the copies of the matter as I mentioned above.
maskxone

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 27, 2006  -  9:43 AM Reply with quote
Assalam Alaykum,
I found something interesting about RK. This may be a false case and I usually do not like accussing other's character to prove a point. But as Mr. RK has been discussed alot on this thread. I find it interesting. Though this should not be used to form an opinion on RK. (Not my intent). According to following link there was some rape case on RK which he did not contest. Do not know what was the verdict. Just sharing this information for fun and not to prove any point
http://www.answering-christianity.com/rk_rape_case.htm
Best Regards
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  11:09 AM Reply with quote
Brother maskxone,

Don't take this type of gossip seriously. This is obvious false. If you search internet you can also find this type of gossip against Prophet Muhammad. e.g. if you go through the follwing link you can experience this.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/mariyah.htm

So borther, this is not the right way to defend anything, which you want to reject.

Peace
samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:41 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  11:14 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

I wanted to mean 'Mathematical Miracle of the Nobel Qur'an' by saying code-19 theory, not anything else.

Peace
Samsher

quote:

Assalamu Alaikum,

QUOTE: - Almighty Allah revealed this conspiracy through R.K. with his Code-19 theory.

By the way, in general, what does the term, “THEORY” mean technically or non-technically.
OR
Is a theory a law, which requires to be acquiesced by every one of a concerned community (e.g. Code-19 theory for Muslims)?

Other replies pending
maskxone

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  11:39 AM Reply with quote
Assalam Alaykum,

You Said:
So borther, this is not the right way to defend anything, which you want to reject.
Please read my post again and I stated clearly that intention is not to prove anything and I am sharing this just for fun. And after all I do not NEED this anyway to prove my point.
Best Regard

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:43 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  11:41 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

I understood you very well but you did not understand my opinion.

Please read my reply to maskxone posted on 23rd March, 2005, Thursday and this is my understanding regarding this matter.

Regarding your second question it seems to me that you probably did not read my reply posted on 23rd March, 2006 to your query. Please read that once again and oh... who is Richard Voss? Pl. see the links

http://www.ccs.fau.edu/~voss/

To know whether Mathematical Miracle of the Qur'an is right or wrong you require some Mathematicians approval, very good. But brother could you pl. tell me which schentiest or mathematician.... told you that the whole Qur'an is the word of God? Please give me their names and complete bibliography and many more which you asked from me

Peace
Samsher

quote:

Salam

QUOTE: - According to your logic above Prophet Muhammad also had not known this. I already told that R.K. prayed 5(five) times a day and according to your hadith & sunnah fabricated by Bukhari & Co. you must pray five times a day as you opined that Prophet Muhammad preached this. Then are you trying to say that Muhammad also did not know the time of prayers?

NEVER AT ALL!

You could not understand what I wanted to point out. I pointed out only IN GENERAL (Not specifically about the prayer times etc about which I gave the example) ABOUT THE PERSON WHO CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS WITHIN THE SCRIPTURE WHILE HE ASSERTS TO VERIFY THE WHOLE SCRIPTURE (after your words-“The duty of R.K. was to confirm the scriptures not to confirm the prayer, zakat, hajj etc… He had done mistakes in this field and this is our test whether we take him as our idol or follow the Qur’an)

QUOTE: - Richard Voss, one of the few Western mathematicians who studied the numerical structure of the Quran, is more positive than negative...

I have reads the links you given. This is not the answer of my question (If you believe in the Mathematical Miracle of the Qur’an, do the EXPERTS of Mathematics support the miracle and if they do please show the evidence with complete bibliography?)

I mean to say, “Who is Mr. Richard Voss with his qualifications and HOW HE DEFENDS HIMSELF in the DISCUSSIONS, giving the various references of THE SOURCES OF THE MODERN MATHEMATICS and how he gets his facts published in the authenticated journal or the book (With Title of the Journal/Book MATHEMATICS, Titles of the Chapter, the Page number, Year and from where published OTHERWISE all the believes of Mr. Richard Voss, even if he is a mathematician, are liable to be thrown into the dustbin.

NOTE: The websites merely can not fulfil the criteria unless they are the copies of the matter as I mentioned above.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

Brother maskxone,this is not the matter of fun, when you supplied this type of gossip to any discussion forum against a messenger, may be you don't believe'disbelievers are also don't believe that Muhammad was the prophet & the Qur'an is the word of God.

Peace
Samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:45 AM
maskxone

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 28, 2006  -  1:55 PM Reply with quote
Assalam Alaykum,
Quran does not say that I can not post such a thing on a forum against someone who I am sure is a false messanger. And why are you so bothered if this came out?

Best Regards

Edited by: maskxone on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:57 PM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 29, 2006  -  9:28 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

[49:11] O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors.

Peace
Samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:46 AM
maskxone

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 29, 2006  -  9:36 AM Reply with quote

Salam,

[49:11] O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors.

Peace
Samsher

Assalam Alaykum,
I am really glad you posted the translation. Now may be you should consider repenting that you have ridiculed the four imams on this forum with baseless allegations.
On the other hand the accusation on RK was not made my me. It was a court case. And informing that there was a court case against a person does not fall in the criteria of ridiculing a person. And even then I said in clear words that it is not intended to prove something and we do not need to believe it.

I hope you can understand this. :)

Best Regards

Edited by: maskxone on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:39 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 30, 2006  -  10:33 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

Brother I do not ridicule anyone with baseless allegations. Almighty Allah says in the Qur’an about those persons, who fabricated lies about GOD, are liars/ evil/ enemy of prophet….. Please read;

[6:112] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

[10:17] Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies about GOD, or rejects His revelations. Certainly, the transgressors never succeed.

[11:18] Who are more evil than those who fabricate lies about GOD? They will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied about their Lord. GOD's condemnation has befallen the transgressors."

[16:105] The only ones who fabricate false doctrines are those who do not believe in GOD's revelations; they are the real liars.

[16:116] You shall not utter lies with your own tongues stating: "This is lawful, and this is unlawful," to fabricate lies and attribute them to GOD. Surely, those who fabricate lies and attribute them to GOD will never succeed.

Peace
Samsher.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:47 AM
maskxone

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 30, 2006  -  10:49 AM Reply with quote
Assalam Alaykum,
Brother then according to my believe Rashad Khalifa has fabricated a huge lie that he is the messanger and I firmly believe that Prophet Muhammad was the last Rasul and will remain so.
SO I quote the verses you quoted again:

[6:112] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

[10:17] Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies about GOD, or rejects His revelations. Certainly, the transgressors never succeed.

[11:18] Who are more evil than those who fabricate lies about GOD? They will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied about their Lord. GOD's condemnation has befallen the transgressors."

[16:105] The only ones who fabricate false doctrines are those who do not believe in GOD's revelations; they are the real liars.

[16:116] You shall not utter lies with your own tongues stating: "This is lawful, and this is unlawful," to fabricate lies and attribute them to GOD. Surely, those who fabricate lies and attribute them to GOD will never succeed.

Best Regards
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 30, 2006  -  12:00 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Brother, I did not send you my opinion rather I sent you Almighty Allah's word regarding the liars/evil people. But you always send your whims.

May be you believe that R.K. was not a messenger or Muhammad was the last messenger, But this is your whims. Qur'an does not say us that Muhammad was the last messenger. Qur'an says us that he was the last prophet but not the last messenger.

R.K.proved his messengership using Qur'an, whether you believe it or not is not any important matter. I already told you that generations before you had also done this blunder to reject their respective messengers. So rejecting any messenger is not a new thing.

Peace
Samsher.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:48 AM
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 2, 2006  -  5:43 AM Reply with quote
you said………According to following link there was some rape case on RK which he did not contest.

this is like the story of josef(propht) and zulaaika(in quran)
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 2, 2006  -  10:42 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu Alaikum,

QUOTE: - I wanted to mean 'Mathematical Miracle of the Nobel Qur'an' by saying code-19 theory, not anything else.

If someone says 2+2 = 5, it should be a new thing or a “Miracle of Mathematics” for those who do not know to count even upto 5 but they claim to do upto 100 or above. Isn’t it?

QUOTE: - But brother could you pl. tell me which schentiest or mathematician.... told you that the whole Qur'an is the word of God? Please give me their names and complete bibliography and many more which you asked from me.

I will do tell you but please ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST (if you are not UNANSWERABLE), which you have copied the same.

QUOTE: - Please read that once again and oh... who is Richard Voss? Pl. see the links

Probably you have not read my reply carefully (“……… OTHERWISE all the beliefs of Mr. Richard Voss, even if he is a mathematician, are liable to be thrown into the dustbin). So in this way not only Mr. Richard Voss but all the statements of even Newton, Archimedes, Einstein and all the others are USELESS if they do not fulfill the criteria. You can ask any concerned person.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 17 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker