Next page >>
Page 41 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 3, 2007  -  5:08 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Brother Rakhtal wanted my opinion regarding the importance(???) of Twatur, Ijmaa…etc. etc.. in Islam, I gave my opinion to him.

Thanks a lot, brother!!!!
quote:

your problem is that you are not reading our courses and just beating around the bush--wasting yours and others' time.

What about your wishful courses
These courses carry your Islam which is NO more than what you desire………., not at all what Islam does!!!!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, April 4, 2007  -  10:23 AM Reply with quote
thats what studying islam is here for rakhtal at your service

As for the Q re: ijma n tawatur
injma'/consensus is the consenses of the muslim ummah over the Qur'an 'n the practices of sunnah which the last prophet sws promoted and tawatur/perpetual continuation is the continuation of Qur'an 'n these practices(sunans) through the generations--since the beloved sws forwarded them--not even a lapse of a single day since.
'cause has there been even a single day when prayers do not take place anywhere amongst muslims, when nikahs do not happen, when babies are'nt borne and have aqama/adhan said in ears, when circumcision is not carried out, when people do'nt die or get buried, when nails are not cut and moustache not trimmed or people do not take bath for hygienic reasons...hence the whole list of the sunnans of the prophets of the past as corrected and cleansed,updated and continued by the last prophet Muhammad pbuh/sws which continues with the Ijma'/consenses of the muslims of every age and tawatur/continuation through the generations.(vide supra: and our courses for this list which has been elaborated after deep research into the basics of Islam i.e. Qur'an and the Sunnah)

Edited by: hkhan on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:36 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, April 4, 2007  -  11:59 AM Reply with quote
Dear moderator,

Q:- your problem is that you are not reading our courses and just beating around the bush--wasting yours and others' time.

R:- Why do you insist me repeatedly to read your WISHFUL COURSE, WHICH IS NOTHING BUT CONJECTURE??? So I am not wasting anything rather you people.

Q:- for your repeated Q about various topics here, you are strongly adviced to read the 'Understanding the Sunnah' and 'Revelation of Qur'an'

R:- What is Sunnah according to you and where can we find this???? You are strongly advised to READ QUR’AN COVER TO COVER WITH UNDERSTANDING WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANY CONJECTURE. IT IS ALMIGHTY GOD WHO WILL EXPLAIN THE QUR’AN TO YOU.

Q:- No-one will keep writing them here just because you do not wish to read from the designed courses on this site done with lot of hard work.

R:- Hard word!!! Who done this sister???

Q:- now see below how the beloved's sws teachings help explaining Qur'an; 'cause he was the bringer of Qur'an and spent every skill of his to teach and explain it as clearly as possible. because of the immense care and love he had his ummah and the humanity.

R:- Rectify your understanding. Prophet himself did not explain the Quran, it is Almighty God who explained the revelation to Muhammad and HE also explains this to people.

[75:16 -19] Do not move your tongue to hasten it. It is we who will collect it into Quran. Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran. THEN IT IS WE WHO WILL EXPLAIN IT

[57:17] Know that GOD revives the land after it had died. WE THUS EXPLAIN THE REVELATIONS FOR YOU, THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND.

[24:18] GOD thus explains the revelations for you. GOD is Omniscient, Wise.

[2:242] GOD thus explains His revelations for you, that you may understand

[30:28] He cites for you herein an example from among yourselves: Do you ever elevate your servants or subordinates to the level where they rival you, and to the point that you pay them as much allegiance as is being paid to you? WE THUS EXPLAIN THE REVELATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND.

[7:32] Say, "Who prohibited the nice things GOD has created for His creatures, and the good provisions?" Say, "Such provisions are to be enjoyed in this life by those who believe. Moreover, the good provisions will be exclusively theirs on the Day of Resurrection." WE THUS EXPLAIN THE REVELATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW.

Whatever may be, could you please tell me what is the explanation, for example, of prophet regarding the following verses;

a) You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.(17:110)
b) [44:10] “Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke”. When will it come according to the explanation of prophet?

To be continued….
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, April 4, 2007  -  12:03 PM Reply with quote
In continuation…..

Q:- It is reported in certain narratives that the Prophet (sws) has prohibited the meat of beasts having sharp canine teeth, birds having claws and tentacles in their feet, and tamed donkeys37

R: Wrong. Prophet had not right to prohibit anything.

[66:1] O you prophet, WHY DO YOU PROHIBIT WHAT GOD HAS MADE LAWFUL FOR YOU, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.

That means Prophet Muhammad’s had no right to PROHIBIT ANYTHIHNG. HE WAS NOT THE LAW MAKER, THE ONLY LAW MAKER IS ALMIGHTY GOD.

[2:173] He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than GOD. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[5:3] Prohibited for you are animals that die of themselves, blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than GOD. (Animals that die of themselves include those) strangled, struck with an object, fallen from a height, gored, attacked by a wild animal - unless you save your animal before it dies - and animals sacrificed on altars. Also prohibited is dividing the meat through a game of chance; this is an abomination. Today, the disbelievers have given up concerning (the eradication of) your religion; do not fear them and fear Me instead. Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Submission as the religion for you. If one is forced by famine (to eat prohibited food), without being deliberately sinful, then GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.

[16:115] He only prohibits for you dead animals, blood, the meat of pigs, and food which is dedicated to other than GOD. If one is forced (to eat these), without being deliberate or malicious, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Now read the following verse and try to understand the meaning;

[3:94] Those who fabricate false prohibitions after this, and attribute them to GOD, are truly wicked.

Q: If we want, we can add many other things to this list in the light of this innate guidance.

R:- Again wrong thinking. You can’t add anything as prohibition in the list of prohibition, which Almighty God gave us.(3:94).

Q:- Thus the issue of Hadith abrogating the Qur’an does not even arise here.

R:- Then what is that?????

You tried to mean Prophet prohibited something more, which are not found in the Qur’an!! Yet you say that hadith does not abrogate or add anything to the Qur’anic verse(s)!!!! In that place I want to ask you a simple question sister.

Please tell me from where can I get the COMPLETE PICTURE regarding the food prohibitions OR regarding the prohibited things? Is it The Nobel Qur’an OR is it prophetic hadith????

Secondly, You tried to imply that Prophet prohibited something more, which are not found in the Qur’an, when Almighty God says in the Qur’an that “those who fabricate false prohibitions after the prohibitions, which HE stated in the Qur’an” are wicked!!!!!

Then according to your understanding Muhammad was wicked!!!! Alas!!

So brother your WISHFUL COURSE, regarding which you repeatedly insists me to join, is nothing but conjecture.

Samsher.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, April 4, 2007  -  12:08 PM Reply with quote
Dear raushan..

Q:- So who taught him,and how?

R:- This is not fair brother. You claimed through one of your mail dated 21st March,2007 that Jibril taught prophet how to offer salat, Hajj etc….etc… and in reply to that I demanded any single verse from the Qur’an in support of your opinion. But you could not been able to give rather you asked me a counter question!!! Not fair brother. At first you try to give reference from qur’an in support of your opinion as you claimed first then I shall InshAllah tell you how he performed this. The quoted verse(2:97) tells us that Almighty Allah sent Qur’an to Muhammad through Gabriel, but that does not supports your theory that Gabriel taught Salat, Hajj etc. etc…. to Muhammad.

Q:- ok,so who is the messanger here?

R:- Ha…ha… recall my earlier post dated 23rd March, 2007 and see that what I said to you. You posed same question what I had already told you at that time that ‘now you will ask me……” ha…ha…ha…

This time also you did not reply my original question rather you ask me another question. I asked you “Why Almighty Allah said ‘obey messenger’ instead of ‘obey Muhammad’?

Now I say the answer why? By saying ‘Obey messenger’ Almighty God wants to tell us to ‘Obey his Message i.e. Qur’an. He did not order us to obey the person Muhammad. If ‘Obey Messenger’ & ‘Obey Muhammad’ are the same thing then Almighty God could easily tell, at least in one instance, that ‘obey muhammd’, but He could not tell, this is not any coincidence.

By the way, how can you obey Muhammad now, when he is dead????

Q:- and the Book of guidence tells me:

Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

R:- The Book(Qur’an) also tells you the followings, do you not see?

[60:4] A good example has been set for you by Abraham and those with him. They said to their people, "We disown you and the idols that you worship besides GOD. We denounce you, and you will see nothing from us except animosity and hatred until you believe in GOD ALONE." However, a mistake was committed by Abraham when he said to his father, "I will pray for your forgiveness, but I possess no power to protect you from GOD." "Our Lord, we trust in You, and submit to You; to You is the final destiny.

[25:30] The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

Samsher
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 5, 2007  -  10:43 AM Reply with quote
Salam to all,

Ijma’/consensus :- Does Qur’an supports the theory of consensus? For example, Muhammadans(not believers) will say, if it is asked to them, that Juhr and Asr prayer and 2nd part (3rd unit) of Magrib salat and 3rd & 4th unit of Esha prayer should be observed in maintaining silence(tone). This is the consensus of almost all Muhammadans’ opinion. But the question is does Qur’an support this opinion? The answer is big NO. why? Read the verse 17:110. The verse clearly says us that we should observe our salat in maintaining moderate/audible tone.

Tawatur/continuity:- As I said that all Muhammadans observe their daily salat maintaining mixed( some parts in audible and some parts in silence) tone and they think that this was the practice of Muhammad and this came through continuation from that time. I also ask you, does Qur’an support this theory/thinking? The answer is also a big NO. So consensus, continuity…. Are not any accurate and not any religious source in Islam. The only religious source is Qur’an and nothing else.

Now consider also the following verses:

[12:103] MOST PEOPLE, no matter what you do, will not believe.

[12:106] THE MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN GOD do not do so without committing idol worship.

The verse 103 clearly implies that Maximum people are not believer and then the verse106 implies that majority of those who believe in GOD are idol worshipper.

Now sister & brother I ask you on which side you are??

Please also read the following verses:-

[2:170] When they are told, "Follow what GOD has revealed herein," they say, "We follow only what we found our parents doing." What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided?

[2:171] The example of such disbelievers is that of parrots who repeat what they hear of sounds and calls, without understanding. Deaf, dumb, and blind; they cannot understand.

So sister do you see what is the importance of your ijma/tawatur in the light of Qur’an??

Now come to your next point:- Regarding nikahs, aqama/adhan in the ears of babies, circumcision etc..etc.. these are not fallen under any religious(islamic) rules/regulations. Qur’an does not recommend any procedures regarding the above e.g. adhan means announcement. Generally we give adhan when the time of a prayer comes(although the adhan, which pronounced by modern day’s Muhammadan is not recommended in the Qur’an, yet I can’t find(it is my opinion) any objection in it except one i.e. the name of Muhammad should not be uttered. Circumcision is not required to be a mslim. It comes from other source not from Qur’an. So all these are fabrication and they have no relation with Qur’an and these are not religious laws/rules of Islam.

Samsher
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, April 5, 2007  -  5:38 PM Reply with quote
AGREED!!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, April 5, 2007  -  11:44 PM Reply with quote
sksamsher indeed the admin has been very lineant with you so far despite your repeated attempts to ignore the code of conduct on forums.
however now you have crossed the limits and used words like 'because Muhammad sws is dead so why to obey him'
(naoozubillah) and 'conjecture' for his teachings in the form of hadith or sunnah; this clearly gives us a reason to doubt your state of faith! you have clearly displayed that you are not here to sincerely learn, understand/share. rather to disrespect the beloved sws as n wen.

this is therefore the final warning and if you continued to disregard the person of Muhammad pbuh/sws; you and your supporters will be requested to kindly leave the forums; otherwise your registration will be cancelled without any further notice.

contd:

(More examples of the teachings of Muhammad sws in regards to Qur'an)

Note: These narratives of the Prophet (sws) only explain the Qur’anic verses referred to and in no way alter or add to them.

In Surah Nisa, where the Qur’an has mentioned women with whom marriage is prohibited, two instances of this style can be seen. The Qur’an says:

يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ فَإِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلَدٌ وَوَرِثَهُ أَبَوَاهُ فَلأُمِّهِ الثُّلُثُ فَإِن كَانَ لَهُ إِخْوَةٌ فَلأُمِّهِ السُّدُسُ مِن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِي بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ آبَآؤُكُمْ وَأَبناؤُكُمْ لاَ تَدْرُونَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ لَكُمْ نَفْعاً فَرِيضَةً مِّنَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلِيما حَكِيمًا (11:4)

God has thus enjoined you concerning your children: A male shall inherit twice as much as a female. If there be more than two girls, they shall have two-thirds of the inheritance; but if there be one only, she shall inherit the half. Parents shall inherit a sixth each, if the deceased has a child; but if he leave no child and his parents be his heirs, his mother shall have a third. If he has brothers, his mother shall have a sixth after payment of any legacy he may have bequeathed or any debt he may have owned. You may wonder whether you parents or your children are more beneficial to you. But this is the law of God; surely God is all-knowing and wise. (4:11)

.وَأُمَّهَاتُكُمْ اللَّاتِي أَرْضَعْنَكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُمْ مِنْ الرَّضَاعَةِ (4: 23)

And [marry not] your mothers who have suckled you and your sisters through fosterage. (4:23)

وَأَنْ تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ (4: 23)

And also two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already happened. (4:23)

In the first directive, together with foster mothers, foster sisters are also regarded as relations prohibited for marriage. Had the directive ended with foster mothers, nothing further could have been understood from it; however, if the relationship of fosterage with a mother makes her daughter a foster sister, then it is but logical to regard other relations of the foster mother to be also included in this directive. If being suckled through the same mother can make someone a foster sister, why can’t the sister of the foster mother be regarded as the maternal aunt, her husband as the father, the sister of her husband as the paternal aunt, her daughter’s daughter and her son’s daughter as nieces. Hence, it is obvious that all these relations are also prohibited in marriage. This indeed is the purport of the Book of God and the words وَأَخَوَاتُكُمْ مِنْ الرَّضَاعَةِ testify to it. It is evident to any person of knowledge who deliberates on these words.

Same is the case with the second directive. If combining two sisters in wedlock is a lewd thing as far as the relationship of marriage is concerned, then combing a lady with her brother’s daughter in wedlock or with her sister’s daughter in wedlock is like combining a mother and a daughter in wedlock. Hence, though the words used are: وَأَنْ تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ, the purport of the Qur’an no doubt is: اْلمَرْاةِ بَيْنَ اْلمَرْاةِ وَ عَمَّتِهَا وَ بَيْنَ وَ وَأَنْ تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ وَ خَالَتِهَا (and two sisters in wedlock at the same time and a lady with her brother’s daughter at the same time and a lady with her sister’s daughter at the same time). However, all these words are suppressed after بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ because what is mentioned points towards this suppression as obviously understood. So obvious are the words of this suppression that no student of the Qur’an can err in understanding them.

The Prophet (sws) is reported to have said:

يحرم من الرضاعة ما يحرم من الولادة (مُؤَطّا رقم 1268 )

Every relationship which is prohibited [for marriage] owing to lineage is also prohibited owing to fosterage. (Mu’atta, No: 1268)

لا يجمع بين المرأة وعمتها ولا بين المرأة وخالتها (مُؤَطّا رقم 1108)

Neither can a lady and her paternal aunt nor can a lady and her maternal aunt be combined in wedlock. (Mua’tta, No: 1108)
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, April 9, 2007  -  12:07 PM Reply with quote
Salam sister,

Q:- however now you have crossed the limits and used words like 'because Muhammad sws is dead so why to obey him'

R:- Are you blind sister moderator OR do you not understand the meaning of a simple English word??? Please read my reply on 4th April,2007. I did not tell here that ‘because Muhammad is dead so WHY to obey him!!! Why do you DISTORT my word???

I asked raushan as follows;

“HOW CAN you obey Muhammad now, WHEN HE IS DEAD????”

Q: and 'conjecture' for his teachings in the form of hadith or sunnah;

R:- Why did you not give any single evidence/proof from the Qur’an till date in support of your BIASED opinion that “hadith or sunnah(fabricated)” was the teachings of prophet? At first pl. try to give reference from the Qur’an before blaming me.

Q:- this clearly gives us a reason to doubt your state of faith!

R: What is the faith(Islamic) according to Qur’an?? Pl. try to (although I know you never be able to)give reference from Qur’an in support of your opinion.

Let see what Qur’an says:

[2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make NO DISTINCTION among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

[2:285] The messenger has believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and so did the believers. They believe in GOD, His angels, His scripture, and His messengers: "We make NO DISTINCTION AMONG any of His messengers." They say, "We hear, and we obey. Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny."

Sister, in the above verses Almighty God commands us NOT TO DISTINGUISH AMONGST ANY OF HIS MESSENGERS’, But sister you do not OBEY these commands. You people make distinction amongst messengers e.g. you people consider Muhammad is the greatest(sardar) of all messengers etc…etc..

Let us see what is the POSITION OF YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS ACCORDING TO QUR’AN

[4:150] Those who disbelieve in GOD and His messengers, and seek to make distinction among GOD and His messengers, and say, "We believe in some and reject some," and wish to follow a path in between;

[4:151] THESE ARE THE REAL DISBELIEVERS. WE HAVE PREPARED FOR THE DISBELIEVERS A SHAMEFUL RETRIBUTION

[2:177] Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

[16:104] Surely, those who do not believe in GOD's revelations, GOD does not guide them. They have incurred a painful retribution.

[4:136] O you who believe, you shall believe in GOD and His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed through His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed before that. Anyone who refuses to believe in GOD, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers, and the Last Day, has indeed strayed far astray.

[107:1] Do you know who really rejects the faith? That is the one who mistreats the orphans. And does not advocate the feeding of the poor. And woe to those who observe the contact prayers (Salat) who are totally heedless of their prayers. They only show off.

To be continued………
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, April 9, 2007  -  12:09 PM Reply with quote
Salam sister moderator,

Q:- you have clearly displayed that you are not here to sincerely learn, understand/share. rather to disrespect the beloved sws as n wen.

R:- I wanted or want to learn the wisdom of Qur’an, I am not here to listen your(s) BIASED & BOGUS OPINION. I am not disrespect Muhammad rather you are by disrespecting his message Qur’an. I only THREW the fabricated hadith & sunnah of Muhammad(falsely attributed on him) to the DUSTBIN and advised you to DO THIS. If you do not do, it is your choice.

Q:- this is therefore the final warning and if you continued to disregard the person of Muhammad pbuh/sws;

R:- Don’t talk rubbishy. At first show me any verse from the Nobel Qur’an where it is said that we should OBEY THE PERSON OF MUHAMMAD? HOW CAN YOU OBEY HIS PERSON WHEN HE IS DEAD NOW?

Q:- you and your supporters will be requested to kindly leave the forums; otherwise your registration will be cancelled without any further notice.

R:- Sister, I think you are novice in islam. Even you have no basic knowledge to understand some verses (which require minimum basic knowledge of Islam) of Qur’an. You sister that YOU CAN’T SUPPRESS THE TRUTH, because it is not the REACH of your ability(???).

[2:42] Do not confound the truth with falsehood, Nor Shall You Conceal The Truth, Knowingly.

[8:8] For He has decreed that the truth shall prevail, and the falsehood shall vanish, in spite of the evildoers.

You think that canceling my registration, you & your team will be saved!!!!! Very funny!! Why do you so much tremble with me? Is it that as you have NO ANSWERs TO MY QUESTIONs and so you want to adopt this trickish way so that in this way you can relieve from me!! Cary on sister, it is your choice. After all, this Company(Studying-HISLAM) is yours. Ha…ha…ha…

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

God bye……….and May God Bless You & Your Team.

Samsher
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, April 9, 2007  -  1:43 PM Reply with quote
Do you actually think about what you write?
quote:

“HOW CAN you obey Muhammad now, WHEN HE IS DEAD????”

yes ,Muhammad (sallallaho alaihe wasallam )is dead but his recorded life is preserved...and the Quran is alive but silent.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, April 9, 2007  -  1:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I am not disrespect Muhammad rather you are by disrespecting his message Qur’an.

will you repeat this?whose message is Quran?
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  9:41 AM Reply with quote
Salam Raushan,

Q:- yes ,Muhammad (sallallaho alaihe wasallam )is dead but his recorded life is preserved...and the Quran is alive but silent.

R:- Who preserved brother? Is it your another hadith? Almighty Allah only promised to PRESERVE the Nobel Qur’an and nothing else. Then who preserved his life record?

Secondly, NOWHERE in the Qur’an Almighty God said that we should obey his personal life. We should obey the messenger i.e. we should obey the message of messenger. No one can be called messenger if he has no message. In every scripture Almighty God said that ‘Obey the messenger’. Nowhere God said that ‘obey Abraham, obey Moses, obey Isha , obey Muhammad etc..etc... Why? Because Almighty God wants to say us that we should only obey their message, which Almighty God sent through them for mankind. We should not require to obey the personal life/ person(which has no relation with the message sent through ) of any of them. We are accountable only for Qur'an.(25:30)

Moreover, Almighty Allah clearly says that Qur’an is the Only Source of Law(religious) for us and it is complete, perfect and fully detailed (6:114 -115). IT is the Furqan (25:1), We should rule/judge only in accordance with the Revelations(Qur’an for us).(5:48-49). So recorded life of Muhammad or any other thing is not any religious source of Islam.

You Mr. raushan could not yet been able to reply (by giving reference from Qur’an) any of my questions rather you have been asking questions to me!!!! Very funny!!!

Q:- will you repeat this? whose message is Quran?

R:- Qur’an is the message which Almighty God sent through Muhammad for mankind. Is it clear now?

Samsher.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  2:02 PM Reply with quote
Bialbayyinati waalzzuburi waanzalna ilayka alththikra litubayyina lilnnasi ma nuzzila ilayhim walaAAallahum yatafakkaroona

بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (16:44)

YUSUFALI: (We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought.
PICKTHAL: With clear proofs and writings; and We have revealed unto thee the Remembrance that thou mayst explain to mankind that which hath been revealed for them, and that haply they may reflect.
SHAKIR: With clear arguments and scriptures; and We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to men what has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  2:06 PM Reply with quote
WA ANZALNAA ILAIKADH-DHIKRA LITUBAYYINA LINNAASI MAA NUILA ILAYHIM (We have revealed the Reminder to you in order that you may explain to the people what has been revealed to them).

Allaah ta'aala's saying:

AS-SAARIQU WAS SAARIQATU FAAQTA'OO AIDEEHIMAA. (The male and the female thief: Cut off their hands).

Let us produce the Seebawaih (a great scholar of the 'Arabic language of early times) of this age and let him explain this aayah. Language wise he will not be able to define the 'saariq' (thief) nor the 'yad' (hand). Who is the thief whose 'yad' is to be cut? What is the 'yad' that should be cut? He cannot answer! In the language anyone who steals even an egg is a thief, and the 'yad' goes right up to the shoulder. The answer lies in the aayah mentioned previously : WA ANZALNAA ILAIKADH-DHIKRA. The answer is found in the explanation of the Messenger (S) for the Qur'aan. That explanation is found in the practice - for this and for many other aayaahs.[Albaanee]

Edited by: raushan on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:10 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  9:10 PM Reply with quote
it is reassuring that you all are behaving now in regards to the respectable person of the prophets. if any further disrespect is shown to any of the prophets(peace be upon them) unfortunately studying islam will not tolearate this.

also it's nice to see that you came to the point now about'person' of Muhammadsws. and what to obey. indeed this is what we have been trying to explain through this site that he had some of his likings and dislikings as human beings e.g. certain colour, food, etc. but what he was sent for is to be followed in religiouis capacity. hence the points given above from his practices -sunnah of rasool sws.

however you still ought to be careful using words like'rubbish' for your colleague participants' opinions;these reflect one's basic manners and again this will cause unhealthy environment for discussion which will not be acceptable.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 41 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker