Page 3 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 8, 2005  -  7:00 AM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

Very good point. Adressess are the human race and there is no fixed time for them to understand all that is within the Quran. Just because some points are not understood at present or in the past it does not mean they will not become clear with the passage of time as our knowldge and understanding of our universe increases.
Just as we individual humans begin to understand any given subject better as we grow older. Then substitute the individual human being with the human race then it might help to grasp the point I am trying to make, although I fear not too well.

I think you didn't fully understand Brother Tariq's question.Brother Tariq asked on what basis do we know that Quran is the word of God.Mr.Samsher replied that it is because of scientific information, which is present in the Quran and that is verified later that proves that it is God's book.The next question asked by Brother Tariq was that if the scientific information proves that Quran is the word of God,how did the previous generation believed in the Quran when they did not know anything about it.The question remains on what basis did[ or should]the previous generations believed Quran to be the word of God,when the scientific information in it is unfolded during later times?
Further,Mr.Samsher quoted a verse from the Quran to prove that it foretold moon-landing by human.The verse he quoted is
quote:

In 54:1 says' [54:1] The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split.
How could you explain the above verse in light of Prophetic hadith. Remember the moon was split in 1969.

Mr.Samsher writes that the moon was split in 1969.How can a person be sure that the above verse refer to moon-landing by man?.It can only be a conjecture.I wonder how a book can be proved to be the word of God just based on conjectures.
quote:

Does this mean that if great deal of time spent on writing anti Islamic books you will not discard them and have regards for their authors.
The question is if the works of collected Hadiths are so important why did the Muslim community wait over 200yrs before trying to record them.
I know of no one who can recall information 100% accurately within few seconds of hearing it. Obviousouly the previous generations must have been made of sterner memory than today.

The comparison you made between the work of Hadith and anti-islamic literatures is irrelevant.I suggest you to please register for the course "Understanding the Sunnah" in this website.That will insha Allah, help you to understand the difference between "Sunnah"[according to this website] and Hadith, and how the "Sunnah of the Prophet" is independant of Hadith.Hadith is an invaluable record about the last messenger of God.All the sources of religion are found in Quran and the Sunnah,which has come down to us through verbal and practical perpetuation of muslim generations.Since Hadith is not a source of religion,early muslim generation did not feel the need to record it.

Salam,

Quote :- Mr. Samsher writes that the moon was split in 1969.How can a person be sure that the above verse refer to moon-landing by man?.It can only be a conjecture.

>>> Then please tell me How could you explain the above verse in light of Prophetic hadith ?

Quote :- Hadith is an invaluable record about the last messenger of God. All the sources of religion are found in Quran and the Sunnah, which has come down to us through verbal and practical perpetuation of muslim generations. Since Hadith is not a source of religion,early muslim generation did not feel the need to record it.

>>> I glad to know that you do not consider hadith as religious source of Islam. Very good. At the same time you said that all the sources of religion are found in Quran and the Sunnah. But could you please tell me how can you know which one is Prophet's Sunnah or which one is not if you don't read hadith? Above all I ask you a question, is Sunnah a different source rather than the Nobel Qur'an? Has any reference in the Nobel Qur'an of 'Muhammad's Sunnah'? If your cherished Sunnah differ with the commandments of the Nobel Qur'an then what should you do?

Lastly, You said that Prophet Muhammad is the last messenger of God !!

>>> Could you please give me any reference from the Nobel Qur'an in support of your statement. Qur'an tells us otherwise. Please see;

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you. He was a messenger of GOD and the final prophet. GOD is fully aware of all things.

If Muhammad was the last messenger then the wording of the verse should be "He was the last messenger and Prophet of God or He was the final messenger and Prophet of God ...etc..... I did not find anywhere in the Nobel Quran that Muhammad(pbuh) was the Last Messenger, instead of Chapter 3 Verse 81 and Chapter 33 Verse 7 say otherwise. Please see;
[3:81] GOD took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."
[33:7] Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.

Samsher Ali, India, Kolkata.

Edited by: Ibrahim on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:34 AM
Naina

KUWAIT
Posted - Tuesday, March 8, 2005  -  2:17 PM Reply with quote
Samsher,

>>>>Sir/madam, I request to you please leave the forum.
You failed to answer my questions and that proves that you are not in Truth.I wonder how you are still keep discussing the matter when u couldn't even answer my questions and yet you ask me to leave the forum.how strange it is??.

Let me explain the verses which you misinterpreted.Although,I don't expect you to accept my explanations,yet for the sake of clearing any misunderstandings for others,I feel that I should include the explanation in this forum.

"We did not leave anything out of this book.” 6:38

The complete verse is:

"There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book ."[6:38]

You should know that the verses of Quran should not be interpreted without considering the context. The word "Al-Kitaab", which is used in the Quran, does not necessarily refer to Quran alone.The word has been used in many different connotations in the Quran.It may mean Law[as in 62:2],Letter[as in 27: 28],Record[as in 10:61,6:59 ] etc.In the above verse, "Al-Kitaab" means "Record".The above verse says that all the details of creations are known to God and everything is in clear record with the God.The verse is similiar to 10:61.That is the meaning of the verse.The above verse does not mean that Quran contains every details about the creations.It will be foolish to interpret that way.

”Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?” 6:114

You should first understand that it is upon Mohammed[pbuh] unto whom God revealed the Quran and all the religious directives of Islam.People believed in the message because of his truthfulness and his message.Hence belief in the Prophethood of Mohammed is more basic than the belief in the Quran as the word of God.How can one believe Quran to be the word of God,when one is not convinced about the Prophethood of Mohammed.The true believers will believe whatever he informed as a religion from God.The "Sunnah", which was revealed to Mohammed[pbuh] was not a production of him.It is infact a revelation from God.Therefore, following Sunnah is not seeking source of law other from God, since Sunnah itself is a source of law from God.

"Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.” [6:115]
I don't know how you concluded from the above verse, that only the Quran is the religious source given by Mohammed[pbuh].The above verse says that the law,the scripture,the decrees etc. of God is true and is full of justice.It also says that there is none who can change His words[i.e., His legislations,His decress,His justice etc.].

”This is not fabricated ‘hadith’; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a guidance and mercy for those who believe.” 12:111

”We have revealed to you this book to provide explanations for everything, and guidance and mercy and good news for the submitters.” 16:89

6:155-157

“This (Quran) too is a blessed scripture that we have revealed; you shall follow it and lead a righteous life, that you may attain mercy.

Now you can no longer say, "The scripture was sent down to two groups before us (Jews and Christians), and we were unaware of their teachings."
Nor can you say, "If only a scripture could come down to us, we would be better guided than they. " NOW THERE HAS COME TO YOU A ‘BAYENAH’ (CLEAR PROOF) from your Lord and a beacon, and a mercy. Now, who is more evil than one who rejects these proofs from God, and disregards them? We will commit those who disregard our proofs to the worst retribution for their heedlessness.”

Yes,it is true that theQuran contains explanations for everything.As you would agree,"everything" in the verse mean that the Quran contains 'everything' that is needed for our guidance, and ultimately for our success in the hereafter.It is the Quran which orders us to obey the Prophet Mohammed[pbuh].See the following verses:-

“Say: If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins” [3: 31]

“O ye who believe, obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day; that is best and most suitable for final determination” [4: 59]

Let those beware who go disobey the Messenger’s order, lest some trial befall them, or a grievous chastisement be inflicted on them.” [4: 64]

...... nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth. [9:29]

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth,.... [9:33]

All the above verses shows that the Prophet(pbuh) was given authority by God in the matters of Religion.It was he who delivered Quran and the Sunnah,both of which is a revelation from God.Hence obeying the Prophet[pbuh] is in fact a commandment of the Quran and disobeying the Prophet[pbuh] is against the commandment of the Quran ,and neglecting part of his teachings[i.e., the 'Sunnah'] is infact 'Kufr' [disbelief] that moves a person out of Islam.

Oh! you nicely dropped the "40" issue.That proves that Rashad Khalifah was a liar and his followers are not in Truth,but in Falsehood.

Thanks.

Edited by: ibrahim on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:24 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 9, 2005  -  7:20 AM Reply with quote
I am a student of Quran and Sunnah.I have gone through all this forum.I don't have the knowledge of Quran and Sunnah like you people.

This Quran is for all the humen in this world.If we talk about only muslim then most muslims are dont have such skills that they can understand the Quran him self.So one is required the assistence some other person.The other way of knowing religion is to study the Tafseer of Quran and the books of sunnah.Only reading the translation of Quran does not serve the pupose.

Allah knows all this.What he did that,he put some thing in the heart of all humen being, which every one can feel that and if one don't feel that so he don't have the disire.So if one have the disire to know and follow that Allah way of life even though he don't have the skills to understand the Quran but who ever disire Allah always show him and giude him to the right people and the right books.

Brother Samsher have all the skills but i will request him to please whenever you pray ask Allah with the true heart that he guide you in path of whom he blessed.

I hope this will help you.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 11, 2005  -  8:18 AM Reply with quote
Oh! you nicely dropped the "40" issue.That proves that Rashad Khalifah was a liar and his followers are not in Truth,but in Falsehood.

Salam,

I dropped this because I do not want to discuss this issue at this moment. In-sha-Allah I shall discuss this in future. I don't believe Rashad Khalifa was a liar. Althoug some mistakes have been occurred by him, but that does not mean that he was a liar. Man is err.

Samsher, India. Kolkata.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 11, 2005  -  8:24 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I am a student of Quran and Sunnah.I have gone through all this forum.I don't have the knowledge of Quran and Sunnah like you people.

This Quran is for all the humen in this world.If we talk about only muslim then most muslims are dont have such skills that they can understand the Quran him self.So one is required the assistence some other person.The other way of knowing religion is to study the Tafseer of Quran and the books of sunnah.Only reading the translation of Quran does not serve the pupose.

Allah knows all this.What he did that,he put some thing in the heart of all humen being, which every one can feel that and if one don't feel that so he don't have the disire.So if one have the disire to know and follow that Allah way of life even though he don't have the skills to understand the Quran but who ever disire Allah always show him and giude him to the right people and the right books.

Brother Samsher have all the skills but i will request him to please whenever you pray ask Allah with the true heart that he guide you in path of whom he blessed.

I hope this will help you.
Salam,

How could you know that I am on the wrong way of Islam and you are on the right way of Islam?

Samsher, India.

Edited by: ibrahim on Friday, November 18, 2005 6:10 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 12, 2005  -  9:51 AM Reply with quote
Daer Samsher,

“O ye who believe, obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day; that is best and most suitable for final determination” [4: 59]

I believe that this verse is for all muslims for us and the the muslim will come after us, now the Messenger is not amoung us, the only way to refer the messenger is Sunnah and Hadith like refer to Allah is Quran.

Could you also please quote the verses of quran for me for the performing prayers which every muslim has to performed every day.

1) How many times muslims have to pray in one day.

2) What is the quantity of each pherz prayer which muslims have to performed in every day.

3)what exactly we read in ours payers while standing in
(Qyam) ,Ruko,Sujood in the prayer.

4) what are the starting and ending timings of each prayer.

If you can not find the verses as i requested above so you have wrongly interpreted the the verses of quran.
amnew

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, March 13, 2005  -  2:42 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I would also simply ask you perhaps to sit down and make a list of good v damage that has resulted to Islam as result of introduction of hadith & then perhaps you can tell us how valueable, you feel, hadith have been to Islam.

Hadith is indeed an invaluable record about the last messenger of God.It is invaluable not just because of amount of time the scholars spent to record them,but because of their pain-staking effort to analyze,scrutinize the credibility of large number of narrators and their narrations of the Prophet,which makes it a credible record.In spite of this,I must agree with you that it cannot be a religious source of Islam.The blame for whatever "damage" that is caused after the recording of narrations should be placed on the muslim's attitude towards hadith , and not on the hadith itself.

quote:

I glad to know that you do not consider hadith as religious source of Islam. Very good. At the same time you said that all the sources of religion are found in Quran and the Sunnah. But could you please tell me how can you know which one is Prophet's Sunnah or which one is not if you don't read hadith? Above all I ask you a question, is Sunnah a different source rather than the Nobel Qur'an? Has any reference in the Nobel Qur'an of 'Muhammad's Sunnah'? If your cherished Sunnah differ with the commandments of the Nobel Qur'an then what should you do?

I repeat that you register for the course "Understanding the Sunnah",you will insha Allah find answers to all the above questions.All these questions are already discussed in the course forum.If you have further questions,please post them in the course forum and you can discuss them there.

Regarding other questions you asked me,I suggest let us first resolve the question raised by Mr.Tariq first, before we move on to the next question.Further,I noticed throughout the forum that you usually jump from one question to another without even resolving the first one.Hence let us resolve his question first.

quote:

"On what basis did[ or should]the previous generations believed Quran to be the word of God,when the scientific information in it is unfolded during later times?".

Edited by: amnew on Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:51 PM
Tariq Hashmi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 14, 2005  -  10:23 AM Reply with quote
salams to all/
I believe that the following point raised is very significant in this regard:
2) You said "Hence belief in the Prophethood of Mohammed is more basic than the belief in the Quran as the word of God".

What a blasphemy! Do you want to say that Qur'an is the word of God as because Muhammad was the Prophet? Injeel was not the word of God? Torah was not the word of God? What is wrong with you? If I say to you 'As the Qur'an is word of God, so surely Muhammad was the Prophet of Allah or As the Injeel was word of God, so surely Isha(Jesus)was the prophet of Allah or As the Torah was word of God,then surely Musha(Moses) was the prophet of Allah'. What will be your opinion about these?

The authenticity of the Quran basically rests on the person of the Prophet. It is he who gave the Quran and told that this is the Quran and it is he who gave the Sunnah and said it is the Sunnah. How can one accept one and reject the other?
What does the following verse require from the Messenger?
1. ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
(16:123)
2. قُلْ صَدَقَ اللّهُ فَاتَّبِعُواْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
3:95

What does the following verse require from the believers:
وَلَوْ أَنَّا كَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ أَنِ اقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ أَوِ اخْرُجُواْ مِن دِيَارِكُم مَّا فَعَلُوهُ إِلاَّ قَلِيلٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ فَعَلُواْ مَا يُوعَظُونَ بِهِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُمْ وَأَشَدَّ تَثْبِيتًا
(4:666)
Please consider them.
Regards.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 15, 2005  -  1:01 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Daer Samsher,

I believe that this verse is for all muslims for us and the the muslim will come after us, now the Messenger is not amoung us, the only way to refer the messenger is Sunnah and Hadith like refer to Allah is Quran.

Could you also please quote the verses of quran for me for the performing prayers which every muslim has to performed every day.

2) What is the quantity of each pherz prayer which muslims have to performed in every day.

If you can not find the verses as i requested above so you have wrongly interpreted the the verses of quran.

Salam,

>>>>Now………refer the messenger is Sunnah and Hadith like refer to Allah is Quran.

*** Wrong. The verse does not tell us that we should follow men-made prophetic hadith & sunnah.

Could you please quote the verse from the Nobel Qur'an wherein it is said of Prophetic Sunnah & haditth?

Previously I replied your all 4 questions raised by another person at another time in this forum. Please look at my all previous replies which I gave time to time in this forum. It is not possible for me to give reply to the same questions raised again and again.

Samsher
oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, March 15, 2005  -  3:29 PM Reply with quote
Salam Samsher Ali,

The belief in the last prophet is one half of the first pillar of Islam. I am surprised you don't think it is in the Quran. Here it is:

33.40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

As for your other question about following the sunnah of the prophet, that is in several verses of the Quran. Sunnah means a well established practice, the ways things are done. Quran asks us to follow the ways of prophets, especially Ibrahim (a.s.) and Muhammad (s.w).

3.32: Say: Obey Allah and the messenger. But if they turn away, lo! Allah loveth not the disbelievers (in His guidance).

3.132: And obey Allah and the Messenger, that you may be shown mercy

4.69: And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, these are with those upon whom Allah has bestowed favors from among the prophets and the truthful and the martyrs and the good, and a goodly company are they!

8.24: O you who believe! answer (the call of) Allah and His Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life; and know that Allah intervenes between man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be gathered.

4.125: Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to Allah, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For Allah did take Abraham for a friend

Naturally the next question that arises how can we follow the ways of the prophets when they passed away centuries ago. Allah would not ask us to follow their ways if we did not have in our possession their ways. But we do have their ways, the method of salat, the method of sawm, the method of zakat, and the method of hajj among other things. So we should follow these practices.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 18, 2005  -  8:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

salams to all/
I believe that the following point raised is very significant in this regard:
2) You said "Hence belief in the Prophethood of Mohammed is more basic than the belief in the Quran as the word of God".

What a blasphemy! Do you want to say that Qur'an is the word of God as because Muhammad was the Prophet? Injeel was not the word of God? Torah was not the word of God? What is wrong with you? If I say to you 'As the Qur'an is word of God, so surely Muhammad was the Prophet of Allah or As the Injeel was word of God, so surely Isha(Jesus)was the prophet of Allah or As the Torah was word of God,then surely Musha(Moses) was the prophet of Allah'. What will be your opinion about these?

The authenticity of the Quran basically rests on the person of the Prophet. It is he who gave the Quran and told that this is the Quran and it is he who gave the Sunnah and said it is the Sunnah. How can one accept one and reject the other?
What does the following verse require from the Messenger?
1. ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (16:123)
2. قُلْ صَدَقَ اللّهُ فَاتَّبِعُواْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ3:95

What does the following verse require from the believers:
وَلَوْ أَنَّا كَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ أَنِ اقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ أَوِ اخْرُجُواْ مِن دِيَارِكُم مَّا فَعَلُوهُ إِلاَّ قَلِيلٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ فَعَلُواْ مَا يُوعَظُونَ بِهِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُمْ وَأَشَدَّ تَثْبِيتًا(4:666)
Please consider them.
Regards.
Salam,

>>>The authenticity of the Quran basically rests on the person of the prophet.

Wrong. The authenticity of the Prophethood depends on the Quran. Before the first revelation of Quran, Muhammad had no importance in Islam. Please read the following;

[42:52] Thus, we inspired to you a revelation proclaiming our commandments. You had no idea about the KITAAB (scripture), or IMAAN(faith). Yet, we made this a beacon to guide whomever we choose from among our servants. Surely, you guide in a straight path.

Also look at the following Ayat;

[40:66] Say, "I have been NUHAIT (enjoined) from worshipping the idols you worship beside GOD, when the clear revelations came to me from my Lord. I was commanded to submit to the Lord of the universe."

The Arabic word ‘Nahaa’ used in this verse indicates the stopping of something that was going on.

This once again indicates that Muhammad was in fact a disbelievers and practicing idol worship like his people until God blessed him with the Quran and with the prophethood. Hope this will answer your question.

>>> It is he who gave the Quran and told that this is the Quran.
No. Prophet Muhammad did not give the Quran, Almighty Allah gave the Quran to mankind. As I already said that there is no verse in the Quran where Muhammad speaks in the first person, so how do you know that this is part of the Quran? Because, God commands Muhammad to declare that the book is from God. So it is not Muhammad telling us that….. it is God commanding Muhammad to tell us that. There is big difference…… OK, much have been told in this regard.

>>>> How can one accept one and reject the other?

Qur’an mentioned only one Suhhah i.e. Almighty Allah’s Sunnah. There is no mentioned of Prophet’s Sunnah in the Quran. If your opinion is otherwise then please show me a single verse from the Nobel Qur’an in support of your opinion if you are truthful.

>>>> You mentioned the following verses from the Qur’an;
[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.
[3:95] Say, "GOD has proclaimed the truth: You shall follow Abraham's religion - monotheism. He never was an idolater."

What do you want to prove by quoting these verses?

The above two verses say that Muhammad was ordered to follow the religion of Abraham, which is Monotheism. It is very simple. What do you understand to say Monotheism?

>>>>> You also mentioned the verse 4:666.

There is no verse as 4:666. Is it 4:66? If yes, then please see;

[4:66] Had we decreed for them: "You must offer your lives," or "Give up your homes," they would not have done it, except for a few of them. (Even if such a command was issued,) had they done what they were commanded to do, it would have been better for them, and would prove the strength of their faith.

By quoting this verse would you please tell me what do you want to prove/mean?

Samsher.

Edited by: ibrahim on Friday, November 18, 2005 6:32 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 18, 2005  -  8:56 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Daer Samsher,

Salam,

[4:59] O you who believe, you shall obey GOD, and you shall obey the messenger, and those in charge among you. If you dispute in any matter, you shall refer it to GOD and the messenger, if you do believe in GOD and the Last Day. This is better for you, and provides you with the best solution.

The term “ those who are in authority” covers a wide variety of people and God commands us to obey those who are in authority over us, this authority must be in accordance to God’s law, in other words authority given by God and not authority self claimed, since God did not specify any one type of people with the term “those in authority” then it covers ALL who have authority over us, the following are some example;

for a young boy/girl, they should obey their parents, who have authority over him/her.

for a wife, she must obey her husband(in righteousness) as God commanded the wife to obey her husband, who has authority over her.

for an employee, he/she must obey their boss(within the frameworks of the profession), who has authority over them.

for citizens, they must obey those in authority (e.g. the rulers, the police..etc.. also in righteousness and in accordance to God’s law).

I find that this term(those in authority) covers all who have rightful authority over us…. But it does not cover the men of religion(e.g. Imam etc.)

The religious figures (e.g. Imams, gurus etc..) have no authority over the believers, this is because when it comes to religious mattes we should obey God and God’s law. No Imam or religious guru has authority over any believer…. The sole duty of these imams is to preach God’s way and God’s laws.. the proof of this is found in the Qur’an, this is very clear in the numerous quranic verses where God tells even the prophet himself that he (the prophet) was no authority over the believers, he is only to deliver the message and then it is upto each person to accept it or reject it.

[6:107] Had GOD willed, they would not have worshipped idols. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate.

If the prophet has no authority over the people, I don’t see how a bearded corrupted medieval ignoramus religious puppet should give himself authority over the believers( as they do)!! As usual, the bearded medieval Imams have corrupted the meaning of this ayat 4:59 and specifically of the words (those with authority) to make it mean that we should obey them(the imams)!!!

They have corrupted everything.

Samsher.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 22, 2005  -  12:16 PM Reply with quote
Shamsher,
40:66] Say, "I have been NUHAIT (enjoined) from worshipping the idols you worship beside GOD, when the clear revelations came to me from my Lord. I was commanded to submit to the Lord of the universe."

The Arabic word ‘Nahaa’ used in this verse indicates the stopping of something that was going on.

This once again indicates that Muhammad was in fact a disbelievers and practicing idol worship like his people until God blessed him with the Quran and with the prophethood. Hope this will answer your question.

Islamic exegisists have always maintained that the confession of faith, the "shahada", which is the first cornerstone of Islam is twofold and reads :
"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."
These exegisists are misleading those who claim to be Muslims, and those who claim to be Muslims are, by following these exegisists, buying hell for salvation. Hell, they should remember, is forever.
These exegisists refuse to accept the clear injunctions of the Quran and insist on reiterating their corrupted confession of faith and associating the name of Muhammad with that of God.

O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him in talk, as ye may speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds become vain and ye perceive not (49:2)

Shamsher you said Muhammad was in fact a disbelievers and practicing idol worship .

Now I understood why can't you understand the simple verses of Quran and why you are taking wrong meaning of verses.You have made angry to the God by saying some thing wrong about his Prophet (pbuh)in this fourm some I mentioned above.

The person like you can not misguide others but ownself.No one here will follow you.Surely God will not guide those who disobey his Messenger(pbuh).The above mentioed verse is warning for you shamsher you because gone many step forward.

If any one go through my post above on March 21,which I copy from the book "The Authority of Sunnah "Written by Justice Taqi Usmani, which refering to "Sunnah and Hadith" proving from the Quran authrity of Prhophet(pbuh). I will recommend to every one to read this book.

For reading this book pls. visit this link.
ccminc.faithweb.com/iqra/articles/authsun/chap2.html

Allah Hafiz
>>>
oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, March 22, 2005  -  4:00 PM Reply with quote
Dear Shamsher,

Your post is very long and digressing instead of keeping in focus. Please keep your point concise.

I do not understand if you agree the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) was the last messenger, that what is wrong with saying this fact in the declaration. After all if you or someone is a Muslim, then belief in the seal of prophethood is part of your faith. Saying it is ok.

And by saying this, we are not raising the status of Muhammad (s.a.w) over other prophets, we are merely stating he was the messenger.

The salat, sawm, zakat, hajj are rituals that are good, no one can deny that, they have many physical and spiritual benefits. There is nothing wrong in following these practices as described to us in the Sunnah. That is why the different variations among Muslim sects of these rituals is still acceptable, because they are all good. It is just like Allah (s.w.t) says in the Quran that His names are the best of names, so invoke Him with any good name, so I believe in the same manner all these rituals are good and we should adopt the Sunnah.

What is your argument against this?
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 23, 2005  -  8:43 AM Reply with quote
Salam,
Quote:- Shamsher you said Muhammad was in fact a disbelievers and practicing idol worship.
>>> My brother,the verse 40:66 says so. Muhammad was in fact practicing idol worship like his people until God blessed him with the Quran and with the prophethood.
Has there any verse in the Nobel Qur'an where it is said that Muhammad was a believer before receiving revealation? Please give me reference.
Quote:- Now I understood why can't you understand the simple verses of Quran and why you are taking wrong meaning of verses.
>>> Then please tell me what is the real meaning according to you.
Quote:- You have made angry to the God by saying some thing wrong about his Prophet (pbuh)in this fourm some I mentioned above.
>>> My little brother, you think so. At first please show me any verse from the Nobel Qur'an in support of your thinking.
Quote:- The person like you can not misguide others but ownself.
>>> I cannot guide any one without the help of the Almighty Allah.
Quote:- No one here will follow you.
[12:103] Most people, no matter what you do, will not believe.
[12:106] The majority of those who believe in GOD do not do so without committing idol worship.

The above mentioed verses are warning for you and your team.
Quote:- Surely God will not guide those who disobey his Messenger(pbuh).
>>>Exactly. Surely God will not guide those who disobey his message/messenger i.e. the Nobel Qur'an.

Salam
Samsher.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:32 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 23, 2005  -  8:59 AM Reply with quote
Salam,
Quote:- Your post is very long and digressing instead of keeping in focus.
>>> That is your problem.
Quote:-I do not understand if you agree the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) was the last messenger, that what is wrong with saying this fact in the declaration. After all if you or someone is a Muslim, then belief in the seal of prophethood is part of your faith. Saying it is ok.
>>> Prophet Muhammad was the last prophet but not the last messenger. If you believe otherwise, then please show me verse in support of your belief.
Quote:-What is your argument against this?
>>> We should follow only Qur'an and nothing besides Qur'an as religious source of Islam. The only Sunnah which is mentioned in the Nobel Qur'an is God's Sunnah. There is no mention of Muhammad's Sunnah in the Qur'an

Salam
Samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:40 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 3 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker