Next page >>
Page 4 of 6

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Javairea01

USA
Posted - Wednesday, June 23, 2010  -  7:55 PM Reply with quote
quote:

javeria12===> I am sorry that u r also influenced by male biased islamic scholars which want to prove that woman is created only as sexual commodity for husband and factory to produce children.

1) please tell me your gender?? from the username I assumed u r female?? is it right???

2) No i disagree with you in many aspects....apart from natural attaction phenomena between male and female AlhamduliAllah, i always try to give respect to all women wheather they are related to me or talking to me with soft voice or wearing unislamic dress....because males are totally responsible for any indecency with women.....

3) "most women would go to hell" is wrong interpretation of that hadees and the interpretation u made is totally false.

4) .
quote:

If a women wants to have sexual relations with her husband he has the right to deny her.
are u serious?? is it not on equal basis??? from where u got such conclusion??? any Quranic or hadees reference???

5)
quote:

something obsurd like 3 somes
. .by the way what is 3 somes??? I never heard!!!

6) "women are biggest attraction for men"..so what is the problem..let it be ..."men also the biggest attraction for women"....this is a normal phenomena.... but also we are humans not animals, who have to control themselves....not wander on our basic instincts all the time???
and for that reason, u cannot put a gender (female) into a very difficult situation..... which is infact, not desired by Allah , instead it is desire of specific culture.....

I never said that I was influenced by a scholar that thought that. Dont let the Shaitan fool you and say unjust things out of your mouth. May Allah forgive me if i said something wrong thats something I have repent for. Anything wrong that I said wrong came from the Shaitan, once again may Allah forgive me, I dont wana miss lead anybody. But I did find out that the husband is entitled to have sex with his wife whenever he chooses or pleases. Unless there is a islamic reason he can be denied.

I believe women are created to bring peace, tranquilty, companionship, to reproduce, and to enjoy each other whether it be sexual or not.

And I am a female.

The Prophet(SAW) said "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women."

This hadith can be found in:-

SaHeeH Bukhari: 29, 304, 1052, 1462, 3241, 5197, 5198, 6449, 6546 (FatH Al-Bari's numbering system)
SaHeeH Muslim: 80, 885, 907, 2737, 2738 (Abd Al-BaQi's numbering system)
Sunan Al-Tarmithi: 635, 2602, 2603, 2613 (AHmad Shakir's numbering system)
Sunan Al-Nasa'i: 1493, 1575 (Abi Ghuda's numbering system)
Sunan Ibn Majah: 4003 (Abd Al-BaQi's numbering system)
Musnad AHmad: 2087, 2706, 3364, 3376, 3559, 4009, 4027, 4111, 4140, 5321, 6574, 7891, 8645, 14386, 27562, 27567, 19336, 19351, 19415, 19425, 19480, 19484, 20743, 21729, 26508 (IHya' Al-Turath's numbering system)
Muwata' Malik: 445 (Muqata' Malik's numbering system)
Sunan Al-Darimi: 1007 (Alami and Zarmali's numbering system)

Women will be few among the inhabitants of Paradise because in most cases they prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, as they are less wise and unable to keep the Hereafter in mind. They are too weak to strive and prepare themselves for it, and are more inclined towards this world. In spite of all this, they are the strongest factor in this world that distracts men from the Hereafter, because men are inclined to desire them and they are not concerned with the Hereafter. They are quick to follow those who call them to deviate from Islaam, and reluctant to follow those pious people who cal them to the Hereafter, and righteous deeds”. (al-Qurtubee, at-Tadhkirah, 1/369)

This is not my interpretation The Prohpet(SAW) said it his self. He was the one who sayw the fire! Not me. See what you dont understand is this is not my thoughts or interpretation. Allah made the male to excel the female. The women are the weak and men are the strong. This is why the women are Shaitans targets cause we're weak. We have too many desires for the worldly life. All the Shaitan needs is for a believer to do bad he gone feel lik he a complished a lot. Because he's miss guiding someone who's guided. Why try to misguide a disbeliever when they're already misguided? Im Salafi'i all we do his study the Prophet (SAW) hadeeths and the Quran. Everything else is innovation, its made up! Shaitan invented it.
Read your Quran it will tell you the male excel the female. That should be enough proof that theirs no equality. When Allah clearly states it in 4:34.

Control is something we should ask Allah for becauase we all dont have control and we all are not like you who have respect for women. Insha Allah you dont look the women in their faces if their not your relatives or your cousins(in some cases you can marry your cousin). You may see it as insignificant but to Allah it is a big thing. Whether it was intentional or untentional we all have to repent for it. We all are not perfect but Allah loves the ones who strive for perfection. The reason women guard their faces is to not be a temptation to the man. So a man can not take pleasure in looking at her face if he is not her relative that is permissable to look at her.
Quran also states in 4:28... Allah wishes to lighten (the burden) for you; and man was created weak(cannot be patient to leave sexual intercourse with womem.) The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said: “I have left behind no fitnah more harmful to men, than women.” [Sahihain: Al-Bukhari, Muslim]
See another thing is, are we going to live and just do and say anything out the mouth like animals, like the Kufr or are we going to live like righteous and pious believers?!
And a threesome is having sexual intercourse with 3individuals involved.
Becareful how you come off because it sounds like your in a hostile mode but if your not may Allah forgive me, but your wording sounds alittle arrogant. Just watch how you come off and try not to make too many assumptions. You should just seek knowledge and the truth and ask forgiveness from things you say that you have no proof for, so that you dont speak from your own desires. May Allah aid you&me.

Anyhing else?
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Thursday, June 24, 2010  -  6:58 AM Reply with quote
javeria01====> forgive me if i hurt your feelings.....

i believe that those hadees are right but i also believe that its interpretation were wrong...and women are being fooled by such interpretations (not hadees)....i repeat; "not hadees" ...but by the "wrong interpretation"....
nobody can deny Quran and hadeees....

woman are as wise as man.....
man has given more responsibilities because he is strong physically only....and this "excel" is awarded only to husband not to every man.....

otherwise mother excels over sons and daughters...elder sister excels over younger brothers and sisters.....

but I rest my case....because u r so much under the influenced of male biased scholars (they are sincere in thier deen but wrong in their interpretation) .....

secondly...u did talk relation about husband and wife (2)....so when u used 3some...i got confused....that is why i asked...now! forget about it...

anyway trust me!!! your gender are not created, only to please husbands sexually or otherwise and to produce children.....

yes, it is one of the part of life, in the same way as all males are also supposed to please thier wives sexually or otherwise and to play important part in the process of producing children......(without man also children cannot be produced)..

but after that, they all have their own identity, dignity , respect and duties...

quote:

But I did find out that the husband is entitled to have sex with his wife whenever he chooses or pleases. Unless there is a islamic reason he can be denied.

yes , u r right partly...becuase wives are also entitled to have same rights what u mentioned above........
and those islamic reasons are not only "during menses , anal or oral etc....."........ ..but also the sickness, tiredness and mood of both partners...i repeat; of both partners..

May Allah aid you&me
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Thursday, June 24, 2010  -  1:26 PM Reply with quote
further more:

quote:

I believe women are created to bring peace, tranquilty, companionship, to reproduce, and to enjoy each other whether it be sexual or not.

I agree with you 100% here.

but again I would insist that man also created for same purpose what mentioned above.

Both man and woman created for peace, tranquaility, companionship, living the life according to God's direction to get Jannat (heavan) in akhirat and enjoy each other....

companionship: there is a myth that God created Adam and then when he was little sad, mother EVE was created for his companionship????

there is no basis for that.

It was decided that both would be created for each other's companionship with equal rights to live in the world and make a society or family thru which all humans would be sent to the world for their imtihaan or test.

reproduce[/u]technically reproduction need both male and female. I sometimes hear, people saying: that "if there is no female, there would be no children or reproduction" ??? ok!! but if there is no male also , there would be no reproduction or children....

quote:

Women will be few among the inhabitants of Paradise because in most cases they prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, as they are less wise and unable to keep the Hereafter in mind. They are too weak to strive and prepare themselves for it, and are more inclined towards this world

it is shocking to me???
I am a male and I have more interaction with males and these above mentioned qualites (prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, unable to keep the Hereafter in mind and are more inclined towards this world) too much in our gender as well.

the whole history is full of such male mentality ; all by male kings, fighters , scholars and common man etc..

this is also brain washing of women done by gender biased male scholars and rulars....

infact!! both can have these bad qualities and both could be very pious.

May God Guide all of us.
zeshan_b

USA
Posted - Thursday, June 24, 2010  -  5:53 PM Reply with quote
The Muslim Woman supports Muslim Men in all good works including the spread of God's word.
Javairea01

USA
Posted - Thursday, June 24, 2010  -  7:45 PM Reply with quote
quote:

further more:

quote:

I agree with you 100% here.

but again I would insist that man also created for same purpose what mentioned above.

Both man and woman created for peace, tranquaility, companionship, living the life according to God's direction to get Jannat (heavan) in akhirat and enjoy each other....

companionship: there is a myth that God created Adam and then when he was little sad, mother EVE was created for his companionship????

there is no basis for that.

It was decided that both would be created for each other's companionship with equal rights to live in the world and make a society or family thru which all humans would be sent to the world for their imtihaan or test.

reproduce[/u]technically reproduction need both male and female. I sometimes hear, people saying: that "if there is no female, there would be no children or reproduction" ??? ok!! but if there is no male also , there would be no reproduction or children....

quote:

Women will be few among the inhabitants of Paradise because in most cases they prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, as they are less wise and unable to keep the Hereafter in mind. They are too weak to strive and prepare themselves for it, and are more inclined towards this world

it is shocking to me???
I am a male and I have more interaction with males and these above mentioned qualites (prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, unable to keep the Hereafter in mind and are more inclined towards this world) too much in our gender as well.

the whole history is full of such male mentality ; all by male kings, fighters , scholars and common man etc..

this is also brain washing of women done by gender biased male scholars and rulars....

infact!! both can have these bad qualities and both could be very pious.

May God Guide all of us.

Not to argue with you... but in a good way but Allah knows what we know not. If he willed he could have sent children without a father the same way he did with Jesus. The real point here is that males need females and vice versa. If your think about it Eve was made from Adam. You kno, regardless how he felt that made Allah create her, only they know, we weren't there. The point of reproducing is to spread the religion like the same reason why the Prophet had many wives is to make them knowledgable and to spread the religion of islamic monotheism.

I agree with you about the men desiring the worldly things in this life. Only Allah knows who desires it more than the other. So we're goin to leave it that. And you're right about men are the male mentality thing. That should tell that male excel the women. Also when you read the Quran it says man this, man that, he this, he that. Watch the signs... If Allah was directing something specificly to a female he would say "she". If you caught the sign you would notice that Allah created man first! than the female from the man. Allah is not a man/male but He is a masculine figure. That also tells you that the male excel the female.
Masha Allah you're a good debator haha! Its cool. I love it.
You are muslim rite?
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Friday, June 25, 2010  -  5:27 AM Reply with quote
Alhamdoolillah !!! i am muslim....who believes that God is one and Mohammed (pbuh) was HIS last messenger....

but I believe in many other things for which "Traditional Aalim or Ulama" may say... that I am not....haha

like about man and woman: I believe that they both could be intelligent, wise(like you), leaders, guides, scholars, scientist, pilots, doctors , professors,chefs, house cleaner or housewives( or househusbands...lols).... Their duties and rsponsibilities are different on preference basis only according to circumstances....
for example : if both parents are earning with a respectful job and both have almost same income, and the situation is: somebody has to stay at home with children....according to Islam, then a wife should do it becuase Islam makes MAN responsible for earning only because of his stronger physique (this is the only difference between man and women)....but if wife's income is better and husband is jobless or very less income then a husband can take care of house hold job......i know it may be strange for many muslims to think like that....haha .....but my respected sister !!! soon it will be considered normal.... ...... and it is nothing wrong in islam......only we have to change man's superior mentality towards woman.......

islam emphasize on dignity, modesty, respect and honesty... not on superiority on the basis of sex,wealth, race or color of skin.

anyway u r right ...we can stop it here.....it is nice to have discussion with you...

in your own wordings...
May Allah aid you & me....
masallama....

Edited by: safimera on Friday, June 25, 2010 3:28 PM
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 25, 2010  -  8:07 AM Reply with quote
Dear Safimera>>!!

First login into the site by putting your id and password which you daily use for posting your replies and jokes.... and then look at the top above line of the posted matter, you will find there three icons; for editing, for removing and for replying. Click the removing icon and suddenly you will find that your mistake has been removed hahaha.....................

One more important thing or advise to say is ........
Plz be respectfull to every one... Your written words "some mulla" is very very insulting attitude, plz change it. you can write instead "Traditional Aalim or Ulama". Our religion teaches us to be respectful to every human being and a person who is Muslim and an Islamic Representative, we should more respectful towards him. We can disagree with him in many matters and reject his opinion but our attitude and behavior and treatment should be in Limits of respect and ethics.

May Allah guide and help us.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Friday, June 25, 2010  -  3:27 PM Reply with quote
thank u isfi22...i did remove the duplicate.....

secondly u r right...i rectify about mulla term....

although term "mulla" is itself a respectful term....but i agree that i used it "ironically"... so I rectify my mistake....

Edited by: safimera on Friday, June 25, 2010 3:29 PM
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 25, 2010  -  4:06 PM Reply with quote
Salam and Thanks a lot Respected Brother>>>!!!

This is the real Islamic Spirit that u accept your errors and faults if some one point out them. I am really inspired and impressed seeing that u have it in an appreciate able level. Today we Muslims are really in need of that kind of attitudes and characteristics to change our bad circumstances with success and good situations.

Thanks for making an extraordinary example for that. God bless and help us all.
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 27, 2010  -  4:11 PM Reply with quote
"The hands that rock the cradle lead the world."
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 30, 2010  -  6:06 AM Reply with quote
Javairea please watgh this video
http://al-mawrid.tv/videos/86/misconceptions-about-women-women-outnumbering-men-in-hell
It might clear some of your misconceptions of women being in hell more than men. Also you will find a whole bunch of videos on the topic of women quoting the Quran and Hadis.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Wednesday, June 30, 2010  -  12:37 PM Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoeV4Dj1lyk&;NR=1

check this out....sorry for a little awkward dressing of woman.....but
try to understand the message at the end....
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 30, 2010  -  10:56 PM Reply with quote
respect at all cost..... hope evryone got the message.... ha ha a good one
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 2, 2010  -  8:03 AM Reply with quote
Oh Woman,

Why is it that you had to break the rules

in order to be heard?

How can a society who's rules do not apply to you

pretend that you belong to it?

Oh my teacher

No. Please, do not claim my loyalty is yours

until you are loyal to me

No, thank you, I will be fine without your protection

I am fully capable of protecting my self

The most your rules do is expose me to violence

And snatch away my liberty and freedom.

I will get by with my chaadar and chappal

You cannot protect my chappal from wearing away

by stealing the road I walk on

You cannot protect my chaadar from blowing away

by stealing the wind it blows on

And in the name of God, no less!!
marwan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 2, 2010  -  12:28 PM Reply with quote
To become a little educated on whether men are oppressing women, check out: -

http://www.youtube.com/user/manwomanmyth
http://www.manwomanmyth.com/
http://www.angryharry.com/notefeminismforstudents.htm

Edited by: marwan on Friday, July 09, 2010 3:06 PM
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Friday, July 2, 2010  -  6:55 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Or I will wipe the floor with you on this forum.

what does it Marwan brother????
I could not understand??

i am ready to discuss, if u want to discuss with evidences....

and discussion for me and you as students which means : we both keep in our mind that we both can learn from each other..

God bless you....

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next page >>
Page 4 of 6

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker