Page 6 of 9

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  12:23 PM Reply with quote
O’ U cursed and bastard………… Perv 1
quote:

Bitch when on a heat attracts lot of males and it is not clear who the father of the resultant offspring is.

it is confirmed and endorsed by yourself own, your father is an un-known Dog [KUTTA] and your mother is a Bitch [KUTTI]. How many brothers [dogs] and sister [bitches] you are?
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  12:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Bitch when on a heat attracts lot of males and it is not clear who the father of the resultant offspring is.

it is confirmed and endorsed by yourself own, your father is an un-known Dog [KUTTA] and your mother is a Bitch [KUTTI]. How many brothers [dogs] and sister [bitches] you are?
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  12:25 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
quote:

Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
quote:

oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  4:29 PM Reply with quote
Please delete your offensive posts.

I request the moderators to discipline the offenders. This is an Islamic forum, and such crass posts above show the true character of the Muslim ummah today. No wonder we are in such bad state.
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  11:51 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Please delete your offensive posts.

I request the moderators to discipline the offenders. This is an Islamic forum, and such crass posts above show the true character of the Muslim ummah today. No wonder we are in such bad state.

You are right dear Oosman. A mad dog under the name of Puppy is biting every one under the cover of the good name of Islam. I wonder what kind of people are being nurtured in UK these days.

I would also request the Moderator to stop such obnoxious posts like those of puppy or we will be obliged to quit this forum forever.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 18, 2006  -  5:12 PM Reply with quote
quote:

A mad dog under the name of Puppy is biting every one under the cover of the good name of Islam. I wonder what kind of people are being nurtured in UK these days.

I would also request the Moderator to stop such obnoxious posts like those of puppy or we will be obliged to quit this forum forever.

‘O’ Tilawat, after barking, you are biting every muslim everywhere but not the kafirs. You have both the characteristics of the dog- madness [barking/biting] and the faithfullness. Hence you are really a True Dog!!!!!!!!!

Ahaaaaaaaa………. What a stupid and nonsense suggestion for stopping my posts is!!!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn’t it be ineffective?????????
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 18, 2006  -  5:12 PM Reply with quote
quote:

A mad dog under the name of Puppy is biting every one under the cover of the good name of Islam. I wonder what kind of people are being nurtured in UK these days.

‘O’ Tilawat, after barking, you are biting every muslim everywhere but not the kafirs. You have both the characteristics of the dog- madness [barking/biting] and the faithfullness. Hence you are really a True Dog!!!!!!!!!

Ahaaaaaaaa………. What a stupid and nonsense suggestion for stopping my posts is!!!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn’t it be ineffective?????????
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 21, 2006  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I BEG EVERYONE, IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, TO USE DECENT LANGUAGE!!!

Off course, It Must be on BOTH the sides.!!!!!!!!!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 21, 2006  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I BEG EVERYONE, IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, TO USE DECENT LANGUAGE!!!

Off course, It Must be on BOTH the sides.!!!!!!!!!
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 22, 2006  -  1:18 AM Reply with quote
Nida_e_khair says:

"I did not understand a single thing that you people answered about my question. I ask you again: How do I explain to a teenager why Allah allowed sexual relations with slaves? Is it because people were too used to it?---And Allah wanted them to get rid of their habit gradually?"

Who can answer this except Allah Himself. But the Mullah say He has stopped talking to the man altogether.
Even the great poet-sage Ghalib could not but simply put a question to God. He says:

"Kia woh Namrood ki khudaai thi
Bandagi mein mera bhalla nah hooa"

(Was it the god-hood of Namrood that my slavery to him could not bring any good to me?)
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 22, 2006  -  10:09 AM Reply with quote
O’ U cursed………………… Nida_e_Khair, the hypocrite!!
quote:

Puppy, why do call everyone "dog" and use the term "barking" for them when your name is puppy, not ours!!!

Has names like Abu Hurraira, Abu Turab, nonstopTAXI……………… any effect??????
But for you, Thanx, I hv been waiting since long to answer anyone like you, if asks. The name is supposed because of to understand the language of the people like U (do at Rome as the Romans do).

And Puppy is the word of some other language which has entirely different meaning than you did deliberately. If you do such meanings in other languages, how you will mean the verse [3.92- Lannnn, Tana (of tree, or tight) Lullll] in some other language???????

If you dislike the user, I can change to "copy_of_nida_e_khair"

Nida e kair how many big slaps further you want on your cursed face, Tell me???????

Nida e kair ,Why U barked, then requested like the hypocrites as, I BEG FOR SAKE OF ALLAH………………………??????
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 22, 2006  -  10:09 AM Reply with quote
O’ U cursed………………… Nida_e_Khair, the hypocrite!!
quote:

Puppy, why do call everyone "dog" and use the term "barking" for them when your name is puppy, not ours!!!

Has names like Abu Hurraira, Abu Turab, nonstopTAXI……………… any effect??????
But for you, Thanx, I hv been waiting since long to answer anyone like you, if asks. The name is supposed because of to understand the language of the people like U (do at Rome as the Romans do).

And Puppy is the word of some other language which has entirely different meaning than you did deliberately. If you do such meanings in other languages, how you will mean the verse [3.92- Lannnn, Tana (of tree, or tight) Lullll] in some other language???????

If you dislike the user, I can change to "copy_of_nida_e_khair"

Nida e kair how many big slaps further you want on your cursed face, Tell me???????

Nida e kair ,Why U barked, then requested like the hypocrites as, I BEG FOR SAKE OF ALLAH………………………??????
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, November 23, 2006  -  10:54 AM Reply with quote
Tilawat
quote:

"Kia woh Namrood ki khudaai thi
Bandagi mein mera bhalla nah hooa"

The bastard followers the idol Ghalib and the ‘idol worshippers’ should prove their Bandagi frist then do the claims!!!
marwan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, November 23, 2006  -  6:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Assalaamu 'Alaikum everyone.
Coming back to the topic, I would like to ask a question regarding verse 31 of Surah Noor. It says, "...they should not display their beauty except to...the slaves whom their right hands possess...". When this verse was revealed, what were the circumstances regarding slaves? I'm currently trying to explain this verse to a 14-year-old. When I reach the part "slaves whom their right hands possess", this girl is definitely gonna get confused as to why Allah allowed women to not wear Hijaab in front of their slaves. Can anyone tell me as to why slaves were considered mahrams at that time?
I need the answer quick.

Lets look logically at the verse: -

24 : 31 (NB)

And say to the believing women that they
1. cast down their looks
2. and guard your chastity
3. and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof
4. and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms
5. and not display their ornaments
except to
• their husbands
• or their fathers,
• or the fathers of their husbands,
• or their sons and daughters,
• or the sons and daughters of their husbands,
• or their brothers,
• or their brothers' sons and daughters,
• or their sisters' sons and daughters,
• or their women,
• or MMA,
• or the male servants not having need (of women),
• or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women;

and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known (breasts etc…); and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.

Note “or the male servants not having need (of women)” which comes just after “or MMA,” showing that MMA cannot here refer to “male slaves” as the two phrases would then contradict, it instead would logically either refer to a young girl/boy under her care or a woman under the responsibility of the lady in question. I would go for the former at this point from the context here and elsewhere.

The phrase MMA is potentially quite a rich one in meaning which would be defined by contextual analysis of a text.

This will have to do for now until I can give it more time.

salaam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next page >>
Page 6 of 9

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker