<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, June 11, 2008  -  9:24 PM Reply with quote
sometimes alternative medicine can be very helpful as well.

for tension headaches, you may also contact our faith partnership member robert gebka robert.gebka@btinternet.com

www.robertgebka.org

Warmest regards,

Rob
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Robert Gebka
Ph.D.cand(Holistic Counselling)AMIH(Hypnotherapy)GQHP ( UK )
Integrative Hypnotherapist
Tel: (01753) 842 664 Mob: 078 4031 0729
Practice at:
Purton House, Purton Lane, Farnham Royal, SL2 3LY &
40 Kings Road, Windsor SL4 2AG
www.robertgebka.org
robertgebka@yahoo.co.uk
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 8, 2008  -  12:29 AM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

I am facing a strange problem after working in a Company. When I wake up in the morning and spit in the wash basin ,I see blood in my spottum.

Could the doctors in this forum please give the reasons why blood could appear in the spottum?
I am having this problem since May 2008.

Actually I took lot of tension after my Company refused to give me leave on the days when I had exams. This blood problem just started after this.

I also got my blood pressure checked from a doctor and it appears to be normal.

Now I feel better but not all well.

Could you please share your experience and let me know why blood could appear in the spotum?

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, October 9, 2008  -  5:05 PM Reply with quote
w'assalam student1
you hv been saying some worrying things about this job before as well. we hope u find a suitable one.
blood in sputum needs tests. u must get checked for common things first like tuberculosis.are there any particular chemicals in the work area.
also check this link

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003073.htm
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 11, 2008  -  9:15 AM Reply with quote

Asalam Alaikum,

Please note that I donot cough when blood appears in my spotum.

Alhamdulilah now I see some reduction in this problem but still I'll look into this problem.

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, January 12, 2009  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
Q: Social Security has taken my 2 children away. They say I have gone crazy and cannot look after them anymore. But I feel my problem is spiritual. My neighbour is jealous of me. She hates me. They want to kill me. She makes loud noises in the night to disturb me so that I cant sleep.People are very racist here. It was better in my country,Ghana. My husband is not with me presently. But the Spirit has told me that he will come back one day.Social Security says I have to get myself assessed if I want my children back. Please give me a contact of Spiritual Counsellor. Thank you.F

A:We discussed your case with our volunteer spiritual counsellor Robert Gebka robertgebka@yahoo.co.uk and he spoke to you on phone.But he thinks you will benefit more from a Psychiatrist rather than his counselling.We also feel that you need help regarding your understanding of self and environment. Please see your GP/Personal Doctor in order to refer you to Psychiatrist who will then be able to make a report. In the meantime, contact your husband to stay in touch with children. We wish you all the best and pray that your worries come to an end.
(The patient has been told to stay in touch with us in case spiritual counselling was needed after the psychiatric treatment. she also visits her local worship place regularly, for which our psychological patients are encouraged because Faith can be very supportive.)

Regards
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 25, 2009  -  7:36 AM Reply with quote
Q:
Greetings,

Hope you had a blessed and joyful eid wid all your loved ones.

Well i just wanted to tell you that my sister lost her baby again the third time (or may be fourth). Though it certainly happened by the will of Allah , yet i am worried, why this 3rd month is so very dangerous always. she is still in horrific shock as this time she was some how convinced and satisfied. We r trying our best that she stays in her senses cuz now she is awefully shattered.
Kindly adivse me which country is best for IVF? which country has the max results. USA is very expensive so plz tell me which other country coud be a better option.

I am sorry for bothering you time and again.

May Allah bless u

Allah Hafiz

A:
salam

very sorry to hear about this trivial loss inna lillahh...God tests us with such and we ask Him to give strength & patience & keep our tests easier. tell her to read the last part of surah baqarah as her regular prayer. its a brief dua' rabbana la tuakhizna...
but ivf is not the solution.because she has no problem conceiving. ivf is to help conceiving. her problem is Recurrent Miscarriage. (it will help if you could read about it)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&;source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=recurrent+miscarriage

the couple needs to see a gynaecologist in her area 6 weeks after the last miscarriage for a series of tests which is expected to determine the cause.

best wishes
alisher

IRAN
Posted - Friday, October 30, 2009  -  8:29 AM Reply with quote
salam wa alekum,
I request the doctor to suggest any measure for the cure of too early
ejaculation. I am married.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 30, 2009  -  1:07 PM Reply with quote
Welcome to Studying Islam Alisher. Sal-am.We are glad to have members from our neighboring country :)
If you are not diabetic or on anti depressants or any other recreational drugs including alcohol, which could be various possible reasons for the functional disorders, you and your wife will have to see a psycho-sexual counselor in your area. Hope that should be helpful.
If you wish to have more info before visiting them, you may write to us on:
serving.humanity@gmail.com
alisher

IRAN
Posted - Friday, October 30, 2009  -  5:20 PM Reply with quote
thank you for the kind guidance!
alisher

IRAN
Posted - Friday, October 30, 2009  -  5:21 PM Reply with quote
thank you for the kind guidance!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker