1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, February 27, 2007  -  1:17 AM Reply with quote
quote:

not necessarily the bone fracture; the individual may have the other associated injuries also anywhere on the body from head to toes.

I said Ayrvedic bone setter...not just any bone setter. Ayurveda and you-naani systems do have emergency tratments for the other associated injuries

quote:

generalized peritonitis
This is a medical term and I have no knowledge of it.
quote:

But what does the homeopathy do......
I am not competant to answer this. You may consult a Homoeopathic practitioner or refer to standard books on Homoeopathy.

However if what you mean is to ask me (though not a polite way of asking) whether Homoeopathy has emergency remedies for such cases, the answer is
Yes
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, February 27, 2007  -  8:28 AM Reply with quote
Brother Abosait

The question is asked in general terms. I understand you have more belief in alternative medicine. I was asking about the western world and USA. what do majority of people do, where do they go? You cannot ignore the number of hospitals and doctors and the number of people even in India that attend them. Not everyone goes for homeopathy.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 28, 2007  -  5:16 PM Reply with quote
Quote, No. 1: - This is a medical term and I have no knowledge of it.
Quote, No. 2: - whether Homoeopathy has emergency remedies for such cases, the answer is Yes.

If you have NO knowledge confessed in your Quote, No.1, how you are sure and saying YES in your Quote, No. 2?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  1:24 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Quote, No. 1: - This is a medical term and I have no knowledge of it.
Quote, No. 2: - whether Homoeopathy has emergency remedies for such cases, the answer is Yes.

If you have NO knowledge confessed in your Quote, No.1, how you are sure and saying YES in your Quote, No. 2?

Thanks for the question which is a clear indication that you are really interested in arriving at facts. However if you had applied a little of what is called common sense and kept aside your ego for a few seconds you could have yourself found the answers to your questions, rather such questions would not have arisen at all.

Ok, to make you understand my answer let me repeat the question:

Your question was "what would Homoeopaty do..."

As one could understand from my post, I am only an 'experienced' patient and not a medical practioner. Thus I am incompetent to answer in technical terms as to 'what homoeopathy would do'to the technical terms in your post.

Quote no. 2 is a question imagined by me as you can see "if what you mean is" and the reply is yes for the phrase "emergency treatment" and not for the technical (medical) term used by you, since I had already answered regarding this medical term.

I had also made it clear that it would be wiser to refer to a book or consult a practitioner for answers to further questions.

I hope the point is clear.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  11:07 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: - However if you had applied a little of what is called common sense and kept aside your ego for a few seconds you could have yourself found the answers to your questions, rather such questions would not have arisen at all.

Have you used your common sense after reading the TECHNICAL TERMS and moreeover the views of the techmical participants in this forum and the trend all over the world? If you were had done so, the discussion would not had fallen the prey to you.

QUOTE: - As one could understand from my post, I am only an 'experienced' patient and not a medical practioner.

Remember, one patient’s information is of NO value at all. If you do not want to get your claim refuted, please provide the vital statistics.

Patient perhapse do not know or realize that a stone of the size of a guava, in the kidney or gall bladder, may be quite symptomless but progressing insideously towards its ultimate destination. There are many other such examples. This is what the homeopathy does. They treat ONLY the SYMPTOM and make the disease calm and quiet allowing it to progrees INSIDEOUSLY. If the patient has, for example, no pain, he/she considers himself/herslf absolutely free of the disese but this is not the case but a fallacy.

QUOTE: - Thus I am incompetent to answer in technical terms as to 'what homoeopathy would do'to the technical terms in your post.

If you have no relevat knowledge, you must do refrain yourself from arguing further in this regard.

QUOTE: - I had also made it clear that it would be wiser to refer to a book or consult a practitioner for answers to further questions.

I can myself write a better book and teach your so called the practitioner.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, October 13, 2023  -  10:19 PM Reply with quote
السلام عليكم
I left this forum many years ago, and had requested the admins/managers to delete all my posts.
Since they have conveniently ignored my request, I advise the readers to ignore my posts, and I openly retract from anything I said that was against the Qur'aan, Sunnah or way of the salaf.
I also free myself from this website, for its 'aqeedah and manhaj is not what the salaf were upon.

Learn true Islaam instead of wasting your time listening to people's opinions on forums.

www.tawhidfirst.com (English)

www.imamdarimi.com (Urdu)

(Posted by member, Nida_e_Khair)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker