PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  12:50 PM Reply with quote
Is sectarianism allowed in Islam?

Edited by: Nida_e_Khair on Saturday, October 14, 2023 8:05 PM
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  4:44 PM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

I agree with you, secterianism has no place in Islam and Allah(swt) has criticised those who divide their religion into sects but unfortunately muslims are dividing into different groups/sects. It is their lack of knowledge and awareness that is causing them to divide up. I am pretty sure that if Muslims would be following
the teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah then this would not have happened.
Yes, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) prophecised in a hadith about the division of muslims in the future and that clearly indicates that what ever division that will happen in the future will be because of the muslims themeselves. Different Muslims interpret Qur'an and Sunnah according to their own understanding and still muslims have disagreement over whether Prophet(pbuh) is alive or not.
I donot understand why muslims concentrate on such issues that have no relevance to Islam. Where does it says in Qur'an that muslims should concentrate and discuss the death issue of Prophet(pbuh).

I have still seen some muslims who donot want to pray in a perticular mosque just because they donot accept Prophet(pbuh) as alive.

These problems werent their when muslims were educated as a whole and what I think is that this is happening because of the intellectual and educational stagnation in Muslim Ummah.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:39 PM Reply with quote
The studying Islam is the web site of Corrupt form of Ehl- e – hadith ignorants.And they have such nonsense slogans!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  7:19 PM Reply with quote
You said: Are you trying to criticise this website?

Of course! They are all corrupt and worst form of Ehl-e-hadith. And raise such nonsense and stupid slogans.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  7:26 AM Reply with quote
You said: And please do inform me about the kind of slogans that they raise.

There slogan is they are not sectarian while they are all corrupt and worst form of Ehl-e-hadith.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  10:50 AM Reply with quote

Zulfee,

Please donot try to pollute this forum, unless and until you justify your criticism rationally and with explicit evidence no one will listen to you and you will waiste your time not others.

Can you explain which secterian group on Islam is close to the teachings of Islam? Can you prove which perticular school of thought is following the true teachings of Islam? All of them have their own interpretations of Islamic Literature. Some muslims say that Prophet(pbuh) is no longer with us and other muslims say that he is shaheed and is still alive.

Now you tell me Islamic expert who is right? Before criticising this website you should 1st present your argument with reasoning and evidences.

Prove from the Qur'an and Sunnah that the scholars of this website are corrupt followers of Ahl'l Hadith

Regards,
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  6:11 PM Reply with quote
Student 1

You said : Now you tell me Islamic expert who is right?

Then why do you say you are better than majority.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  6:14 PM Reply with quote
Student 1

You said: Wife is a gift for a husband and this gift should not be misused in any way.

What a nonsense comment by the illiterate Muslim is!!!!!!!!

You said: Alhamdulilah I am a much better muslim especially better then those secterian and extremist muslims who donot even know the basics and ethics of Islam.

NO SELF-RECOMMENDATION!!

SELF-RECOMMENDATION HAS NO ADMITTANCE!!

ONLY THE IGNORANTS, LIKE YOU, DO LIKE THAT!!

If you are really a Muslim, you will have to tolerate otherwise leave the forums and if you have any respect!

JunaidJ,

Your reply is not unsatisfactory to some extent but very much biased. Wait, I will present you very soon the nonsense and ignorance based attacking comment of not only Students 1 but yours as well who consider themselves pious. These cursed guys are the worst stain on the name of piety.

On the other hand, JunaidJ, your reply is also like the illiterate one and is erroneous, foolish, stupid, nonsense and ignorance based. For your kind information, ‘if your erase my registration, I will do it again otherwise I vehemently HATE your FORGERY HOUSE (www.studying-islam.org). You do forgeries of Quran in the light of fabricated hadith only for your personal benefits. You and your whole team must be fully ashamed of doing forgeries for your personal benefits.

Student 1

Why are you asking for cancelling the registration? Leave yourself, if you have any respect. No one will take you from your home.

JunaidJ said: BOTTOM LINE: Ibrahim, for repeatedly violating the sanctity of our forums, his privileges MUST either be restricted or at the very least he MUST be warned quite sternly.

Oopss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would Ibrahim like to stern at the forgery house, at Lahore or Gujjraanwalla (his native city)????????????????????

In this regard, it is my last post. Be happy and do the forgeries as you like and wait for the day when God will throw the ‘Mushrekeen’ into the hell fire.

Edited by: Zulfee on Sunday, July 09, 2006 6:19 PM
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, July 10, 2006  -  6:08 PM Reply with quote
Student 1

You said: - do not pollute the forums.

The forums are already polluted by you and the other dirty people like you.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  2:27 PM Reply with quote
Nida e khair spewed: I must say that I'm sick and tired of your nonsense comments.

I'm too sick and tired of your nonsense comments.

Edited by: Zulfee on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:14 PM
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  3:24 PM Reply with quote
You said: good people like student1

You told a lie!!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  3:47 PM Reply with quote
You are again telling a lie!!!!!!!!!
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, July 13, 2006  -  8:58 AM Reply with quote
this you had to do in the very beginnig when u diverted from the topic.
thnx Allah ,u finally responded in a mannered way.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 13, 2006  -  12:53 PM Reply with quote
Salam to All,

I am adding here my opinion, either you can accept it or not.

The Quran condemns all sects. All sects in Islam, whether Sunni, Shias, Ahmaddis,Ismailli......etc have disagreements about hadith and sunnah attributed to the prophet. However, these same sects have no disagreements about the Quran.

It is sources of religious law, stories, conjecture, etc. outside the Quran which have created these sects. At the end of this article three "authentic" hadith have been produced about the last sermon of the prophet. The different versions/conjecture gave rise to sects.

Nation of Islam, a large political group for African American, although have achieved a great political gain for the African Americans in the USA, they produced their own sources other than the Quran and follow other sources besides the Quran for religious laws. This is completely condemned in the TRUE Islam. Many of the followers of the Nation of Islam however are more acceptable to the TRUE Islam when they get exposed to it as most of them are well educated and intelligent. Like all the other sects as soon as the followers of the Nation of Islam decide to follow ONLY the word of God in the Quran for religious law and leave the words of man for political moves ,they will find the truth and be guided.
These sects of Islam ( Sunni, Shias, Ahmaddis, NOI....etc.) do exactly the same thing - they follow sources and religious scholars, instead of the Quran.
[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with
you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform
them of everything they had done.
[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide
their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what
they have.
[42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the
knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and
resentment among themselves. If it were not for a
predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for
a definite interim, they would have been judged
immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited
the scripture are full of doubts.
The last sermon of the prophet witnessed by the thousands has
three versions. The versions the references are listed below.
1) I leave with you Quran and Sunnah
Muwatta, 46/3
2) I leave with you Quran and Ahl al-bayt
Muslim 44/4, Nu2408; ibn hanbal 4/366; darimi 23/1, nu 3319.
3) I leave you for the Quran alone you shall uphold it.
Muslim 15/19, nu 1218; ibn Majah 25/84, Abu dawud 11/56.
Because the majority of the Muslims follow conjecture (hadith and
sunnah) instead of Quran alone (17:46) as our Creator has
commanded the "Muslims" are divided into sects. These sects are
there because of differences and disagreements on Hadith rather
than disagreements over the Quran.

Samsher
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 13, 2006  -  3:37 PM Reply with quote
Nida e khair said: Listen Zulfee, I'm a very busy person. So from now on, I won't feel the need to respond to your posts.

I didn’t ask to respond.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 13, 2006  -  6:23 PM Reply with quote
Nida e khair said: To you your way, and to me mine.

Why don’t you say, ‘to me God’s way’? After saying ‘mine’ you have confirmed that you worship you own whim and the lust.

Nida e khair said: May Allah guide you and bestow His mercy and loving kindness upon you.

I also do the same pray for you, which you really deserve more!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2 3 4 5
Next page >>
Page 1 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker