Next page >>
Page 4 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  10:58 AM Reply with quote
Dear Perv.1,

You are just behaving like a kid who used ask his father to get him a areoplane or things like that.

Not every one is capable to do it for you,it is a time consuming task even for schelor to do it for you.If realy intersted to know that,definately there are many people who could tell you that.I am sure there will be many people/schalors who could help you to know that in yours own country.Only thing is that you have to find those people if you seriouslly intersted in that.

But if you doing it just for fun then you will never bouther to find those people.If not for fun,then please find them.
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  11:21 AM Reply with quote
Usmani
quote:

Not every one is capable to do it for you,it is a time consuming task even for schelor to do it for you

The problem with people like you is that you make statements about fact for which you have very little knowldge. If you claim that hadith fully expalins salaat then one assumes that you are sure of your facts i.e verified them your self but unfortunately people like your merely spread misinformation by repeating what you have heard from elsewhere and accepting it as a fact without any evidence of its accuracy. If you really want to learn about Islam, rather than spend time arguing with your preformed prejudices, I suggest you get refernces for this topic (I am sure you are capable of this, if not ask your scholars) then come & tell me where in the Haith salaat is fully explained. Ignorance has already caused too much damage to Islam
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  12:12 PM Reply with quote
Perv.1

Quote:-The problem with people like you is that you make statements about fact for which you have very little knowldge

See if we don't trust on people we can not even move one step ahead.Religion is not my area of expertise.I got to trust on religion expert's opinion in this regards as I do trust on doctors and let them operate my self because medison is also not my area of expertise.

If I will don't put my trust on doctors and won't go for the surgery according their advise,only I will sufer.So do in the case of religious experts.Hope you will got the point.

Regards,

Edited by: usmani790 on Friday, April 20, 2007 12:17 PM
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  12:25 PM Reply with quote
quote:

See if we don't trust on people we can even move one step ahead.Religion is not my area of expertise.

If you dont have any expertise then why are you discussing as though as your statements are based on facts. If you soley rely on experts then why are you only prepared to accept the word Muslim scholars. Why not hindus, buddhusit, christians.

quote:

I got to trust on religion expert's opinion in this regards as I do trust on doctors and let them operate my self because medison is also not my area of expertise.

Another illogical comparison. Religion is for everyone (at least that is my opinion) on other hand I sincerely hope that you dont ever need the services of a doctor.
Even allowing for this. How often do you discuss medicine with experts and agree/disagree on health matters which you have no first hand knowldge. Therefore why are you constant debating on these forums when you yourself claim to have very little direct knowldge.
So one can assume from your reply that you have no idea whether the hadith covers salaat in detail or not.
Regards
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  1:25 PM Reply with quote
Perv.1

Quote:-If you dont have any expertise then why are you discussing as though as your statements are based on facts.

See I never been to Uk but still I am sure that there is a place called Uk as you are sure living there.

Qoute:-If you soley rely on experts then why are you only prepared to accept the word Muslim scholars. Why not hindus, buddhusit, christians.

We are discussing Islam here so thats why one have to use the word Muslim scholars.If we wil ever discuss hindus, buddhusit, christians.I will refer to their scholars.

Quote:-Another illogical comparison. Religion is for everyone (at least that is my opinion)

Doctors are also for every one.are you saying that doctors are for doctors only?

Quote:-on other hand I sincerely hope that you dont ever need the services of a doctor.

Amen

Qoute:-Even allowing for this. How often do you discuss medicine with experts and agree/disagree on health matters which you have no first hand knowldge. Therefore why are you

See If I have a hadic so I don't see doctor for that, I just take the Ponstan and that it.

Quote:-constant debating on these forums when you yourself claim to have very little direct knowldge.

By debating the religion with other and by sharing knowledge,my knowledge is every day getting better.

Quote:-So one can assume from your reply that you have no idea whether the hadith covers salaat in detail or not.

I am 100% sure about it as I am sure about UK.

Regards
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  3:45 PM Reply with quote
Salaam Usmani

quote:

I am 100% sure about it as I am sure about UK.

Before we go round in circles on this simple issue.
Simple solution:
If someone says to you no such country as UK i.e there is no mention of it in any geography books etc. You would simply produce a book, map etc which shows existance of UK. If they still did not believe you it is then I think you can leave the matter there.
The Hadith Namaz issue is much simpler:

THE CLAIM IS THAT HADITH GIVES YOU ALL THE NECESSAY DETAIL TO PERFORM SALAAT FULLY. eg if i had 0 knowldge of how to perform salaat then using hadith I would be able to perform all the functions of all the salaat.

Counter claim is that this is a myth.
Then all you have to do is provide evidence i.e the all the hadith which covers the above fully.
If you dont know then nothing is stopping you asking your chosen expert(s)to help you i.e give the exact hadith. Now that should not be such a difficult task.

regards
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  3:51 PM Reply with quote
Usmani

quote:

But if you doing it just for fun then you will never bouther to find those people.If not for fun,then please find them.

I am very serious about Islam but sad that it has become so corrupted by innovations and myths that people accept without even the slightest attempt to discover the truth. This Namaz issue is a classic example.
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  7:04 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Must mean you have studied it know it well. therefore how about doing me (and many others) a favour and summarising it.

Why not
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 20, 2007  -  11:45 PM Reply with quote
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must mean you have studied it know it well. therefore how about doing me (and many others) a favour and summarising it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your response, below, to the above is very confusing

Why not

I think we are appear not to be communicating in the same language
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, April 22, 2007  -  4:27 AM Reply with quote
quote:

The response is not confusing rather the confused soles like you are so.
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, April 22, 2007  -  4:27 AM Reply with quote
quote:

The response is not confusing rather the confused soles like you are so.
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, April 22, 2007  -  9:56 AM Reply with quote
Perv 1,

For the people like you, their mind, what it has the stuff (very poor), is the ultimate. They see no plausible survival payoffs for the things like rumors, self-consciousness, and occult in-ornate language, indeed all of their selfish art. While they may be going overboard a little they list storytelling, gossip etc among the useless aspects of their mind. They have a fund of emotional energy which is not all occupied with their self-preservation. This surplus seeks its outlet in the creation of their art built upon its surplus nothing else. But the surplus based wrong acts constitute their religion, alas!

Even for animals, it is necessary to give expression to the feelings of pleasure and displeasure, fear, anger and love. In animals, these emotional expressions have gone little beyond their bounds of usefulness. But in men, though they have the roots in their original purposes (which they like you people lack and have spread their branches...)

Of course, it is all a waste, but what proves that your fitness more than if you are able to waste precious resources on such trivia?
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 10, 2007  -  5:29 AM Reply with quote
Dalmir again you are wasting time on personal attacks on your colleagues on forums. Please concentrate on studying-otherwise the warnings from 'code of conduct' will apply to you!
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 20, 2007  -  5:13 PM Reply with quote
One must correct onself first before trying to advise others!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, June 7, 2007  -  9:31 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Rakhtal PAKISTAN Posted - Friday, March 16, 2007 - 9:20 AM

what is Qura'nic evidence??
Verily the most truthful speech is the Word of Allaah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam), and the worst of affairs are the novelties and every novelty is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray and every going astray is in the Fire.

quote:

Ibrahim Moderator PAKISTAN Posted - Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 6:12 AM

We r Trying our Best to convey you All this v IMPORTANT point that:
in ALL "Sunan" (Practical matters of Islam) Muslim Ummah Does NOT need any EVIDENCE from Quran. they JUST need the "Ijmaa" (Consensus) & "Tawaatur" (continuity) JUST like they Need these TWO for the Whole Quran.
How can the statement of Ibarahim be accepted when Allah s.w.t. has said:

{Follow (O men!) the revelation given to you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends and protectors, other than Him. Little is it you remember of admonition} Soorah al-A'raaf, 7:3

And He the Exalted says: {...and conjecture is of no use against the truth} Soorah an-Najm, 53:28
[Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam has commanded: «Pray as you have seen me praying.»

And he (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:

«Beware of suspicion, for truly, suspicion is the most false of speech.»

al-Bukhaaree and Muslim
Therefore, we cannot worship Allaah by acting according to inauthentic ahaadeeth; in fact, the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) forbade us from this, saying:

«Keep away from saying things about me, except what you know»

Saheeh - collected by at-Tirmidhee, Ahmad and Ibn Abee Shaybah
since he has forbidden us from relating weak narrations, it goes without saying that it is forbidden to act according to them.

Abu Haneefah (rahima-hullaah) said:

"It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know from where we got them."

In one narration,

"It is prohibited for someone who does not know my evidence to give verdicts on the basis of my words."

"... for we are mortals: we say one thing one day, and take it back the next day."
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 8, 2007  -  6:21 PM Reply with quote
Please visit

http://www.fatwaonline.com/

and download the free e-book:

The Prophet's Prayer - v3.20 (from the takbeer to the tasleem)

consisting of:

The Prophet's Prayer by Shaykh al-Albaanee

The Prophet's Wudhoo by Fahd ibn 'Abdir-Rahmaan ash-Shuwaib

Laying Down Important Foundations Concerning Purification and Worship in Islaam

The Night Prayer in Ramadaan by Shaykh al-Albaanee

The Conditions, Pillars and Requirements of the Prayer - Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab

The Prostration of Forgetfulness - Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

...and all related fataawa from the Fatwa-Online archives

- HTML HELP (file extension .CHM) format (size = 3.46mb)

latest version (3.20) published on: tuesday 27 march, 2007

first version (1.00) published on: friday 2 september, 2005

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Next page >>
Page 4 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker