Next page >>
Page 7 of 11

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  4:16 PM Reply with quote
quote:

To learn wisdom we have enough material in the teaching of Islam and I stongly felt that we accually NO need to look else where.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

so we agree to disagree. I guess there will be two less readers of the thread thought provoking.

Congratulations on Ghandi-ism/Hindu-ism!!!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  4:27 PM Reply with quote
In my limited knowledge and humble opinion, no one should have the right to JUDGE some one else's faith and belief. Allah knows best. We must abide by the moral ettiquettes of the religion we profess to follow and discuss.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  4:48 PM Reply with quote
OK, Give this advice to your other team members too.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  6:08 PM Reply with quote
I do not have a team and I am only responsible for my own actions. No one else. I will lie in my grave and will be accountable for my deeds.

Good and evil are not equal [in their consequences]. Respond in the best of manners to what is evil. Then you shall see that he, who is your enemy, shall become your dearest of friends. But none can attain this except those who are steadfast [in God's directives] and none can attain this except those who are truly fortunate. If Satan tempts you to do otherwise, seek refuge in God. Indeed He hears [their discourses] and knows [what is hidden in their hearts]. (41: 34 - 36
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 26, 2007  -  8:33 PM Reply with quote
"People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun's out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light within."
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, May 27, 2007  -  4:13 PM Reply with quote
The best significant exhibited afimbriase numerating simply provisions of the enough solid proofs……...!!!
shahidas

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 27, 2007  -  11:40 PM Reply with quote
Only Quran'n is the Religious source, NOTHING else!!!

What about non religious issues? It is obvious that Muslims will not be taking Ghandhi's views to understand issues Only Quran'n is the Religious source, NOTHING else!!!
thanks!!!!!! brother waseem
thanks for this and all other replies relating to this one. only today i have read this and found out what anger my humble one off reply to the topic had sparked.
please keep writing and sharing your beatiful thought provoking messages.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 28, 2007  -  5:35 PM Reply with quote
I am grateful for your support
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 28, 2007  -  6:12 PM Reply with quote
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves. (Eric Hoffer)
WELL SAID!!!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 28, 2007  -  11:50 PM Reply with quote
What you see in others, shows you yourself.

See the best in others and you will be your best.

Give to others, and you give to yourself.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 29, 2007  -  4:58 PM Reply with quote
You seem to be a child (by the passage you did).
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 30, 2007  -  8:51 AM Reply with quote
Well spotted bro.I am grateful for your time spent on analysing my comments. You seem extremely mature and learned from your responses.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 30, 2007  -  9:01 AM Reply with quote
How could we can learn the best from others whom did not find Islam is the best religon to follow? what is the guaranty the others things which looks us the best in them are actually are the best?

Edited by: usmani790 on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:05 AM
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 30, 2007  -  4:27 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I am grateful for your time spent

Thanx a lot, brother!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 31, 2007  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
How could we can learn the best from others whom did not find Islam is the best religon to follow? what is the guaranty the others things which looks us the best in them are actually are the best?

are we discussing religion alone here?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 7 of 11

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker