Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  9:26 AM Reply with quote
Dear Moderators, I cannot tolerate these things

quote:

Dear Moderators,

I cannot tolerate abuses and criticisms that I have recieved in the thread "Sexual Behaviour" . I used the word "gift" and I wasnt aware that their are still narrow minded people out their who donot understand anything with open mind.

Their is a person in that thread who called me illiterate.

If this continues then I'll request you to please cancel my registeration in this forum and this will be the end of my visit to your website.

I cannot survive in such forums where educated people are abused for being kind and good.

Regards,
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  12:39 PM Reply with quote
well brother I'm afraid, U'll have to tolerate abuses and criticisms that u r facing in Some Forums. Keep in mind that OUR beloved Prophet Faced MORE than that.
I hope that with the Power of God u'll NOT LEAVE the Forums.
U need JUST to give Reasons of ur Pt. of View
&
to Criticize/analyse of the views of the Others
&
Leave replying to Those Who are not Open minded or NOT ready to listen U

i hope U'll CHANGE ur mind. Thanks
JunaidHasan

GERMANY
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  12:57 PM Reply with quote
Dear Student1:

I fully understand what you mean and I really am sorry over such situation. But see, it happens with every literate man. People even abused Allah's apostles (AS) who were the best people on earth.

Please be patient. Let us not change our polite-selves and consider every hardship as a test of our patience.

Sincerely,

Junaid Hassan
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  1:37 PM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

Thank you for realizing my feelings and I deeply appreciate it. Its ok I have forgotten about it. Atleast he shouldnot have directly abused me.

I know their are several things a person has to tolerate and I have tolerated many things in my life.
I am surprized to know that I havent used any wrong word and If he thinks that I have used a wrong word then he should have answered me in a polite manner.

Regards,
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:28 PM Reply with quote
Student 1

If you are really a Muslim not Mushrik/Kafir, then you will have to tolerate otherwise leave the forums and if you have any respect!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:31 PM Reply with quote
Student 1

You said: am surprized to know that I havent used any wrong word and If he thinks that I have used a wrong word then he should have answered me in a polite manner.

BE SURE THAT YOU ARE TELLING A LIE!!!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:34 PM Reply with quote
Junaud hasan:

Junaud hasan said : it happens with every literate man. People even abused Allah's apostles (AS) who were the best people on earth.

Do not dare comparing such dirty people with the apostle
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:47 PM Reply with quote
Ibrahim

Ibrahim Said :Keep in mind that OUR beloved Prophet Faced MORE than that.

Do not dare comparing such dirty people with the prophet.
JunaidHasan

GERMANY
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:59 PM Reply with quote
Dear Zulfee:

Please know that I haven't compared anybody with anyone. I have presented the example of the apostles (AS) as they are the role-models for us.

And please be polite! This is no way of telling others that they are wrong; Qur'an orders us to preach with wisdom. It surely is not wise to be harsh to anybody. Please do not forget the Quranic orders at least.

You accused Studen1 of back-biting (in the discussion about homosexuality) which he/she didn't actually do. And I think you haven't apologized yet for your deed. As a Muslim, you should, otherwise, you’ll have to be answerable on the Judgment’s Day for this.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Junaid Hassan
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  7:08 PM Reply with quote
Junaid Hasan said: You accused Studen1 of back-biting (in the discussion about homosexuality) which he/she didn't actually do. And I think you haven't apologized yet for your deed. As a Muslim, you should, otherwise, you’ll have to be answerable on the Judgment’s Day for this.

First ask him/her to be not over clever and overconfident as he/she is!
JunaidHasan

GERMANY
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  7:18 PM Reply with quote
Dear Zulfee:

You said, "If you are really a Muslim not Mushrik/Kafir, then you will have to tolerate otherwise leave the forums and if you have any respect!"

Does one become a kafir or mushriq if one does not tolerate in a forum like this? What sort of a criterion is this? Please explain in the light of the Holy Qur'an.

Secondly, I haven't found Student1 getting over-clever or over-confident, as and when I would, I will surely tell him/her for his/her betterment.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Junaid
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
I have No discussion with you!
Junaidj

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  9:54 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

If this continues then I'll request you to please cancel my registeration in this forum and this will be the end of my visit to your website.

Student1 stay on these forums. Beta, I am still here :)

Ibrahim, I have been a moderator on this site before and I know when someone must be banned. There is a time for patience and a time for action.

Allow me to acquaint you with the Code of Conduct policy at our sister website 'understanding-islam.org'

http://uiforum.uaeforum.org/faq.php?faq=code_of_conduct

Personal Attacks

Please treat all other forum members with respect and do not use the forum to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other members. Treat other forum members as you would like to be treated. Don't attack others in any manner or form. The forum implements a strict No Takfir Policy. No member here is in such a position of authority that they can pronounce another muslim anathema. Personal attacks on others of this nature will not be tolerated.

Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without insult and personal attack. Personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in any and all interactions are forbidden. Address issues, not people. Repeated offense will result in permanent loss of forum privileges.

Harassment includes but is not limited to sending mass PMs, confrontational posts with malicious intent, stalking other members, and anything that could be construed as harrassment.

The Understanding Islam forums are a large, diverse community. Please realize other posters are likely to hold different opinions than you. Since we embrace diversity, any attacks or hateful speech regarding race, religion, or sexual preference will not be tolerated, and repeat offenders will be sanctioned accordingly.

Profanity

The use of profanity in any posting will not be tolerated. This site is here for everyone, young and old, professional or amateur. Any post that is considered offensive in any way will be deleted or modified. This is an islamic forum. Disrespect against Allah(swt) and/or the Prophet(pbuh) will not be tolerated.

In unclear cases the administrative and moderating team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

Given the above guidelines, allow me to present Zulfee's consistent demeaning posts.

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1938&lang=en&forumid=1

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 7:48 PM
Tilawat stupidly said

Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 2:08 PM
What a nonsense comment by the illiterate Muslim is!!!!!!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 6:25 PM
NO SELF-RECOMMENDATION! ONLY IGNORANTS LIKE YOU DO THAT

According to Quran you are a Mushrik!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 6:28 PM
If you are really a Muslim not Mushrik/Kafir, then you will have to tolerate otherwise leave the forums and if you have any respect!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 6:47 PM
Do not dare comparing such dirty people with the apostle

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 7:08 PM
First ask him/her to be not over clever and overconfident as he/she is!

I DON'T even know of his real motives.

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=878&pg=3&lang=&forumid=26

Monday, September 05, 2005 - 1:42 AM
The prophet who was himself eager and married a girl of 9 or 12 years how he could stop others

BOTTOM LINE: Ibrahim, for repeatedly violating the sanctity of our forums, his privileges MUST either be restricted or at the very least he MUST be warned quite sternly. From my part, he is a persona non grata and NOT welcome on our forums.

Edited by: junaidj on Saturday, July 08, 2006 10:15 PM
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  4:25 AM Reply with quote
This Zulfee guy has some very serious problem or DISEASE that needs to be treated now!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  7:15 AM Reply with quote
JunaidJ,

Your reply is not unsatisfactory to some extent but very much biased. Wait, I will present you very soon the nonsense and ignorance based attacking comment of not only Students 1 but yours as well who consider themselves pious. These cursed guys are the worst stain on the name of piety.

On the other hand, JunaidJ, your reply is also like the illiterate one and is erroneous, foolish, stupid, nonsense and ignorance based. For your kind information, ‘if your erase my registration, I will do it again otherwise I vehemently HATE your FORGERY HOUSE (www.studying-islam.org). You do forgeries of Quran in the light of fabricated hadith only for your personal benefits. You and your whole team must be fully ashamed of doing forgeries for your personal benefits.

Student 1

Why are you asking for cancelling the registration? Leave yourself, if you have any respect. No one will take you from your home.

JunaidJ said: BOTTOM LINE: Ibrahim, for repeatedly violating the sanctity of our forums, his privileges MUST either be restricted or at the very least he MUST be warned quite sternly.

Oopss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would Ibrahim like to stern at the forgery house, at Lahore or Gujjraanwalla (his native city)????????????????????

In this regard, it is my last post. Be happy and do the forgeries as you like and wait for the day when God will throw the ‘Mushrekeen’ into the hell fire.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 14, 2006  -  12:59 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE Dear Moderators,

I cannot tolerate abuses and criticisms that I have recieved in the thread "Sexual Behaviour" . I used the word "gift" and I wasnt aware that their are still narrow minded people out their who donot understand anything with open mind.

Their is a person in that thread who called me illiterate.

I cannot survive in such forums where educated people are abused for being kind and good.

Regards,

student 1 salaam im sorry to say i am shocked at your thread why would you say you are leaving the forum because one person is bullying or intimidating you, how can you admit defeat so quickly you are getting emotional over this, zulfee has made many of us angry but the best thing to do is ignore his posts. when he writes anything do not respond by doing so you are playing into his childish games true followers have to put up with so much in life this is just a stepping stone you will meet worse situations in life worse people, attitudes, but whatever problem you face have faith in ALLAH SWT and always remeber they can bend you but never break you for you have the truth on your side.

now i would like to address brother ibrahim or any othe rmoderator regarding this thread i do not agree with the advice you have given student 1 no one should be bullied at any time in life and one person comes on the forum victamising another, intimdating them make them feel worthless enough to want to quit this site and nothing is being dont about this WHY? i dont see the point of moderators if they can not make our time on here pleasant and help us when requested. you are asking student 1 to take what zulfee is doing rather than addressing zulfee and sorting this matter out, zulfee is singling student1 in particular dont you see bullying coz i do.you gave him example of the Prophet PBUH how they went through worse there is no doubt in that and no way in this world can anyone compare what they are going through to the Prophet PBUH, no human could have made life easier for the Prohophet PBUH as it was in the hands of our Creator alone, yet alot can be done on this forum to help members and nothing has been done.

zulfee has done nothing but ridicule and insult people by making personal attacks i am sure this is against forum rules please investigate this matter and sort it out i for one am not happy about this.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2
Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker