<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 5, 2007  -  7:48 AM Reply with quote
And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole mankind. (Al- Quran 5: 32)

QUOTE: - On May 26, 2001 my baby and I survived a ruptured splenic artery aneurysm. I was 36 weeks pregnant………… He performed a emergency thoracotomy on be to clamp the aorta, found the source of bleeding, took my spleen and performed a distal pancrenectomy………… I received over 34 units of blood, cell saver and plasma………… I was told my baby and I were the 14th known woman and baby to have survived this type of aneurysm…………
I have a lot of questions about SAA's and now the prolonged problems of severe thoracotomy pain, reduced immune fighting abilities because of no spleen which leave me sick all of the time and the long term effects of my distal pancrenectomy…………
Tiffiny Anderson
USA
About 6 years after spleenectomy, just for knowledge of the complications (especially regarding the immune system) of this operation, any latest news if available?
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, February 5, 2007  -  10:16 PM Reply with quote
There is a saying that Allah cures and the doctor takes the fees. We know that Allah's sunnah is that cure is given through means. Thus use of medicine and going to a doctor.

My own personel experience in hospital medicine is that I have seen patients that the consultant told the family he will not last the night and that patient walked out of the hospital 3 months later.

I have also seen patients who looked well but suddenly collapsed and died.

It is true that doctors in most cases believe in the Divine powers of a super human agency more than others. They may call it Allah, God Baghwan or simply nature. They come across the works of this power every other day

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker