<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 30, 2005  -  11:29 AM Reply with quote
I think you are right in saying that Tahajjud Prayer is the most important from among the optional deeds. The fact that the Holy Prophet, pbuh, was obliged to offer the prayer also reinforces its importance.
adnan_mas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 13, 2006  -  7:36 PM Reply with quote
Sir u said,
"In the referred to Ahadith, the Holy Prophet (pbuh) has asked to trim the moustache and not to shave if off."
Can you explain this point in detail, does it mean we can keep moustache? up to what lenght? if we make sure it dosent contaminate our edibles can we keep moustache? e.g i grow long moustache but make sure they remain a little above my upper lip am i allowed to keep it even the sunnah is to trim it?
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  8:23 AM Reply with quote
Yes, you are allowed to keep it as you have described.
NAMSAL

LIBERIA
Posted - Thursday, November 2, 2006  -  2:20 PM Reply with quote
Salam,

Alahamdullah,I have come to know that keeping of the beard is sunnah. But with the difficult condition conditions that has been attached to young people today most especially school going youths has miss-directed the the ability for them to understand significant of keeping the beard.

Most Islamic institution in Africa and the west disallow students with such a beard to enter into grade schools. The perception is that they will soon behave like parents if they keep beard.

Musa
Liberia
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 28, 2006  -  11:42 PM Reply with quote
ws
apparently breeding good habits since young age helps. however our teenagers need to to be informed that they can cleanse and shape the beard to look more presentable. most avoid having the beard at this age completely considering the haphazardness of this tenderfoot beard
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 5, 2007  -  7:32 AM Reply with quote
I would advise Namsal to study the course on Islamic Customs and Etiquette.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker