Next page >>
Page 4 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 24, 2010  -  8:36 AM Reply with quote
Respected Aunt and Moderator>>>

Can you tell me what is the problem in posting a new topic. I m trying from probably two weeks to post a new topic but i could not do it. What is the problem with site???
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 24, 2010  -  9:20 AM Reply with quote
System Architects
Imran Bin Abdul Aziz ibaa77@hotmail.com
Waqqas Bin Abdul Aziz s3nsitiv3@hotmail.com

IT Consultants
Ameer Abdul Basit basit@uitechs.com
Mudasser Naeem Mian mudasser@uitechs.com

These are the gentlemen who might be able to help you contact them and explain your problem......... calm down help is near
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 24, 2010  -  9:46 AM Reply with quote
Ok thank u so much. I will contact and consult with them.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 25, 2010  -  8:08 AM Reply with quote
So isfi is your problem solved ?
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, July 25, 2010  -  12:26 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Respected Aunt and Moderator>>>

Can you tell me what is the problem in posting a new topic. I m trying from probably two weeks to post a new topic but i could not do it. What is the problem with site???

Me too have the same problem..!
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 25, 2010  -  4:13 PM Reply with quote
Not yet madam>>>

I have sent an email to all the guys you told me to contact with them, but none replied and guided me. Am still facing this problem. If you can do something, plz do it as soon as possible for u. Brother Sanwal is also facing the same problem.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, July 25, 2010  -  7:07 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Brother Sanwal is also facing the same problem.

Thank you brother/sister isfi22.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 25, 2010  -  8:34 PM Reply with quote
I am sorry both of you gentlemen are facing this problem just be a little more patient please. i have also inquired, as soon as I get a reply I will put up the answer, maybe the delay in your receiving a reply could be due to the weekend.
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 26, 2010  -  7:18 AM Reply with quote
Ok Thnx Respected Madam. Brother Sanwal Plz note that i m also your brother, Isfandyar Azmat.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 26, 2010  -  11:59 AM Reply with quote
The site is facing a problem of initiating a new topic the technician is working on it and inshallah it should be fixed soon so a little more patience.
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 26, 2010  -  1:33 PM Reply with quote
Ok Thanks for informing. We will wait for the next good news and then i will Insha Allah post a new topic with the name of Revolution.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 26, 2010  -  1:54 PM Reply with quote
sounds interesting
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, July 29, 2010  -  4:27 PM Reply with quote
Gentlemen the site now ready and you can innitiate a new topic...... so go ahead
Abdullah7

USA
Posted - Sunday, September 5, 2010  -  8:26 PM Reply with quote
As sallamu alaykum, I have been studying Kitab At-Tauhid , Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab. I am learning alot about our purpose of life and religion. Religion is a shallow word for the religion of islam. Instead of the use of the word religion, "A Way of Life" seems more appropriate. It encompasses a fuller meaning because islam is not just a religion but"A Way of Life". In every action of life we have the purpose of worshiping The Almighty Allah. From the time we wake and all we do during a day even how we go to sleep is done as worship towards our llah and no other. This is our purpose in life. We have no other pupose but to worship Allah. He is the Almighty and creator of all of mankind and jinn and all that exists. The topic of religion and our purpose for life is summed up in " to worship Allah" Kitab At-Tauhid is a beautiful explanation of this fact. Alhamdulillah. This is our purpose and this is the way of life for a muslim. Thank you fo this topic and I hope to hear more on the topic. Abdullah Dawud
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, September 6, 2010  -  5:54 AM Reply with quote
Was Salam Dear Abdullah Dawood………

Here are some points for your concentration in reply to your comments:

1) The discussion that can we use the word “religion” for Islam or not is a totally useless debate, so don’t put your self in this sea of wastage. Religion is a simple common word which is used for describing any religion or way of life or theory or philosophy + way of life. So please concentrate on the key issues and healthy and creative and practical debates.
2) Purpose of Life is surely worshipping Almighty Allah in all aspects and departments of Life and by all the faculties of humanity. But the Purpose of religion is different. Here I want to know that if you have read all the lines written under this topic on the studying Islam forum. I feel you did not.
3) After reading your sentence that "to worship Allah" Kitab At-Tauhid is a beautiful explanation of this fact.”, I was thinking that how good it would be if you have written that "to worship Allah “Al-Quran” is a beautiful explanation of this fact.”
Abdullah7

USA
Posted - Monday, September 6, 2010  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
Isfi22 I am not read on all the studying islam forum. you are correct. I also believe Al-Quran is very beautiful most beautiful. I recently have been reading Kitab At-Tauid and appreciated it and saw the beauty of it also. I am here to learn and am no scholar by any means. Hope to learn alot more. Right now I am taking the coarse on the arrangment of the Quran. It has been very good so far. As for the use of the words"A Way of Life" I will refrain and understand there is more to learn. Thank You for your reply and look forward to hearing more. I am a fairly new muslim of 1yr and actually I dont know of any other muslims in my town. I am here to learn and study what is true. Again Thank You and hope to hace more to ask and share here at studying Islam forum. I will make an effort to concentrate on the points you have made.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Next page >>
Page 4 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker