<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 26, 2007  -  10:42 AM Reply with quote
Thats true borther aboosait we are all students. If you are in disagreement with someone, no matter is thats his own opinion or a copy/paste, a student must restrain from making personal remaks, doubting Niyat and passign judgements. Its against the spirit of learning. You must tell him his mistake with hikmat. This is the message from Quran. You can have a deabte with him but no personal comments or judgement of one intentions please.
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 26, 2007  -  10:50 AM Reply with quote
Thats true borther aboosait we are all students. If you are in disagreement with someone, no matter is thats his own opinion or a copy/paste, a student must restrain from making personal remaks, doubting Niyat and passign judgements. Its against the spirit of learning. You must tell him his mistake with hikmat. This is the message from Quran. You can have a deabte with him but no personal comments or judgement of one intentions please.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 30, 2007  -  2:34 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Any way thanks for your clarification.

Please note that my previous post has been modified and all posts that followed from my side have been deleted.

I would request you and the moderators to delete all posts from your side which seem irrelevant after this modification.

May Alah reward you and the moderators for the guidance and for providing the links to the three new options 'modify', 'delete' and 'quick reply'

Please forgive me for all the inconvenience caused and let there be no ill feelings insha Allah.

Let us continue with our subject of discussion...'success'

Shaitan might have thought for a short while that he has attained 'success' in interrupting our useful discussion. May Allah s.w.t. save us from the evil attempts of shaitan. Ameen.

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:55 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 31, 2007  -  6:45 AM Reply with quote
I am very thank full to you brother.May Allah give you the big reward for it.

We should also celebrate the defeat of Shaitan and thanks to Allah for His guidance, by our own we can't do it. We Must also thank to brother Imran as well for his part.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, January 31, 2007  -  7:19 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I am very thankful ....
Assalamualaikum.

The links to editing, deleting etc. have since been withdrawn.

Let us return to the last post on the subject of discussion Posted by you on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 7:50 AM.

Thank you very much for the link. I did not know till now that thafheem by Moulana Moudoodi is on the net.

I agree with you that long interpretations are not required here. only translation of the meanings of the Ayats need be quoted. Only if further clarifications are required let us quote from interpretations.

For your information the abridged English translation of the famous 'tafseer by ibne-kaseer' is also avilable on the net. The url for this is
http://en.quran.nu/

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker