<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, November 3, 2006  -  8:36 PM Reply with quote
salaam nida hun, i got it from another site and will just give you the link and we can discuss via email.

islamonline.net
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  2:29 PM Reply with quote
I know this website; it's very logical and authentic, so I guess they must be right in this regard also: The women of the Ansaar must have covered their heads and not their faces.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  11:30 PM Reply with quote
we appreciate that due to the highly tolerant policy of the studying islam site i.e. that it gives space to various views regardless of sectarinism and prejudice of any kind, we have a great opportunity here to look at various opinions about relevant verses of Qura'n and the prophet sws's sayings to help make our mind and practice.
thnx marwanfor the detailed explanation but it wud be appreciated if members send longer postings into our articles section; we are always in need of educational articles; and just give links in the forums plz, besides your own words/discussion
marwan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  12:31 AM Reply with quote
salaam,

that article was my own... I will check out about submitting it as an article...

any guidance would be helpful.

salaam
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  8:23 AM Reply with quote
ws. yes i realized its your own article. good effort and you hv been sending informative postings titled'for revert/convert muslims' as well in the past if i remember right

plz go to the link http://www.studying-islam.org/submitarticle.aspx to post the article where it will be reviewed
by the admin.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker