<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 17, 2005  -  8:39 AM Reply with quote
Quote:-how would u feel to kill innocent people whatever religion they have.Kindly justify.

>>> I think you are blind.I never said that.Read carefully again.
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, October 17, 2005  -  8:02 PM Reply with quote
Quote: What I have notice that you are feeling more pain for nonmuslims innocent victims than Muslim innocent victims.

Answer: That is not true.

What the prophet said to help another Muslim who is oppressed or the oppressor, people asked him what he meant by helping the oppressor. He replied, to help the Muslim who is oppressor means to prevent him from oppressing others.

This is what I am trying to do. I feel sorry and bad for my Muslim brothers in the world who have become oppressors, so I try to correct that wrong behavior they have adopted.

And you should stop taking the side of the oppressor and try to help them like the prophet said, by pointing out the wrong in their philosophy so they can correct it.
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 18, 2005  -  5:34 AM Reply with quote
Asslamoaliekum,

Ok... My thinking is same and in interest of Muslim Umma.But the thing is that the way of reaction we are doing against oppressor is justified in the light of Quran & Hadith??
Being as a true muslim we should condemn this evil reaction because Allah Says "If the enemity of nation is on extreme point but you should loose the act of justice."
So what you think we are following it or not.
There is no doubt you want prosperity of Muslim Umma.I also want same but ways can be diferrent.Now which way is correct ,then we should go towards quran what Allah commands us in these situation.
Here i stop discussion bcz frist i wana know u r agree with my point ... if this point are to make ground in this dicussion then i hope Allah guide us to suitable conclusion.
oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, October 18, 2005  -  7:54 PM Reply with quote
I agree with you absolutely
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 19, 2005  -  6:30 AM Reply with quote
Aslamoaliekum All,

Now the first thing should be the inner soul.Our soul need to get purified or u can say "Tazkiye-e-Nafs".We have to understand the demands of Quran Majeed in these sort of situation.In short i will narrat Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) saying."May god save me from fitna of Maseeh and Dajjal".
It means ,during the end of time we will face situation created in Jesus (pbuh) 's time , so we will need to perform the act of Jesus (pbhm) .Dajjal means the ruling nations of world will be much interested in prosperity of people to the extent of temporary world.They will not have any influence of God and hereafter. you can observe this situation in present time.this is my understanding.you people can differ this.
But think Ruling nation are christians.they have no interest in hereafter,thier belief of Toheed is so week.On the other hand they are interested in comfortness of human life, and making life attractive to all humans.Both aspects of evil and good are found . But what is important ..Obviously hereafter.In sorah Aala,Allah Says.

"No, but you prefer the psesent life,(16)

and the Hereafter is better and more lasting"

So we are facing this difficult situation... , what should be our character in sort of situation.I am afraid our muslim world has been victimed of matrailism and extremisim.

what you people think regarding this.
oosman

USA
Posted - Wednesday, October 19, 2005  -  7:24 PM Reply with quote
I agree mostly with you but disagree that the current world is ruled by Christians. In the West where I currently live, the Christians and other religious people are trying unsuccessfully to get religion back as a way of life, but the people in majority who are not religious or have no religion, they do not allow it. There are many examples of this; the religious Christians are trying to ban abortion, but US law allows it in my places, the Christians are trying to ban the teaching of evolution in schools, but no success for them, the Christians are against gay marriages, sodomy, prostitution, but in many places it is allowed. The Christians want to say in schools 'We are one nation under God', but the atheists do not let them do that. All this shows that the Christians are not the ones in power, but the real infidels are in power.

On one hand it is good the Christians have little success, because many of their beliefs are against Islamic principles, so if they were in power, it would create more problems for Muslims in the West. It seems like a loose-loose situation for Muslims.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker