Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khusro

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, October 15, 2004  -  6:41 AM Reply with quote
Engineering

Dear Engineers, I would like to know if somebody has any info about Co-generation Power plants design info web sites.

Thanks

Wajahat
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 16, 2004  -  5:51 PM Reply with quote
w'assalaam dear br and sorry for delayed response as i am travelling and my wireless net is not cooperating as i thought it would alhamdulillah

pls do send this query to the engineers on their email addresses as well as i'm not sure if they hv seen it here
look for my welcome message on this forum for their addresses
regards
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 22, 2004  -  9:45 PM Reply with quote
ps

http://www.colenco.ch/en/thermal_energy_plants/

www.cogeneration.net

and

www.graham-mfg.com/downloads/31.pdf
khusro

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 23, 2004  -  7:31 AM Reply with quote
Thank you very much sister H
Regards
Wajahatullah Khan
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 24, 2004  -  12:36 PM Reply with quote
You are welcome br

but it would be nice to know a bit about your work . As generally common person, or you can say medical person like me is not much aware of engineering tectics; except that involved in the function of the human body.
Is your work somehow related to this Co-generation Power plants info. you mentioned?

wassalaam
khusro

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 27, 2004  -  4:48 AM Reply with quote
As requested , here I am.

Till now I have been working in an industry, in which I used to deal with general maintenance, troubleshooting. But Now I have joined a Consulting firm which work as a co-generation power plant consultant. They design and supervised the installation of such systems. Co-generation as the name defines generates Electrical Energy and Heat energy simultaneously. for e.g. when a generator is running it is producing electrical energy, but at the same time it is producing heat energy in the form of exhaust gasses, lubrication systems, and cooling systems. This heat is extracted and utilized for any purpose thus increasing the efficiency of the generator. (we got heat free of cost which other wise we could get by burning fuel some where else). This is a very crude definition of cogeneration.

Any way I request all my brothers and sister to pray that I be successful in my future endeavours.

Regards

Wajahatullah Khan
ajmal

OMAN
Posted - Friday, December 3, 2004  -  12:37 PM Reply with quote
Assalamau alaikum,
Engr. W Khan,

We all pray for your grand success in all your future endeavours-Aameen.
Engr. Ajmal
ajmal

OMAN
Posted - Monday, December 6, 2004  -  2:59 PM Reply with quote
Tokyo Gas to Launch f Residential Fuel Cell Cogeneration System

Tokyo (JCNN) - Tokyo Gas announced December 6 that it will bring to market the world’s first commercial residential polymer electrolyte fuel cell cogeneration system on February 8, 2005, initially on a limited scale.

The company has jointly developed the system with Ebara Ballard and Matsushita Electric Industrial.

Only 200 units will be provided by March 2006 to households in certain service areas where the gas company has maintenance capabilities.

Tokyo Gas will gather operational data and user opinions on the performance of the system.

The company will begin accepting application for the system from January 2005.

The company expects the commercial diffusion with sales of thousands of units will take off in fiscal 2008.

Assalamu alaikum WRB...
We welcome the following members to our ENGINEERS's community:
Shahul Hameed from Kuwait, E-mail: shahameed@gmail.com
and
Thet Hlaing from Myanmar, Email : thethlaing@mail4u.com.mm
(Included /more details on page1)
Er. Ajmal
simeaf@yahoo.com

Edited by: hkhan on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:11 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 10, 2009  -  6:07 AM Reply with quote
apparently it's a knowledge & skills celebration day for some of our engineers @ studying islam, as per google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

& incidentally,also an imp. day in the history re: sperm engineering
check this out:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5771061/Human-sperm-created-from-stem-cells-in-world-first-claims-British-university.html

Edited by: hkhan on Friday, July 10, 2009 6:23 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker