Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mertfaruk

TURKEY
Topic initiated on Friday, October 8, 2004  -  8:07 PM Reply with quote
Welcome Ramadan!

How do you celebrate Ramadan in your country, how do you make iftaars, how is Ramadan there? And please, follow the Ramadan articles at www.harunyahya.org
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 14, 2004  -  10:32 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Happy Ramdhan to all and avail till the last breath rale. Thanks God who has given me the opportunity to pay a reception to this glorious month at this website like this:
The topics of “smiles” and “smile a while” are already initiated. Every word has its opposite word otherwise its value drops to zero like that of human life. The opposite of “smiles” is “weeping” not “slims”. This topic (weeping) must also be initiated so that we can show our “tears” not “teeth” and perhaps these drops may wash our eyes which can’t see other than ourselves, creating the “peace” not “piece” everywhere all over the world. This month is to multiply these tears too, many times and collectively, to a flood scavenging all the evils and extinguishing the hell fire and leading to paradise full of “smiles”, “slims”, “peace”, “piece”, “teeth” and “NO weeping, NO tears”.
These Four WEEKS are really For WEAKS like me.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen, Summa Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 15, 2004  -  11:53 AM Reply with quote
Ramadhan mubarak evry1 ^_^
i wunder hw many of u hav decided to attend the masjid 4 taraweeh this yr...?
its one of the things i luk forward 2 most in ramadhan- sure it may last 4 lyk...3hours n it can get a little tiersome by the end of it all.....but u cnt beat the sense of unity that u get from praying throughout the night in congregation
and its only 30 days out of a whole 365
we should use the tym we hav...and the only reason there is a ramadhan is bcuz of the Quran- which im sure many of u already know...and thats y allah hasnt askd us 2 do anything else in access xept 4 reciting the quran and do thikr as much as we can- and He will increase the reward many a fold 4 this tym of month. But remember-theres no point in reading line after line of arabic scriptures without actually understandin wat it all means- so make sure u read everythin with meaning!
And thers another thing that we hav 2 giv up this month apart from food- saying unnecessary things and lying. Thers no point not eating if ur stil gona lie, bak bite- watever...so refrain from that kind of stuff plz. And to keep the tongue ocupied- do as much thikr as possible. The 1st 10days r for blessings- so recite that dua over and over...and for those hu dnt no it ... the english version is-
yahayu yakayumu bi-rahmatika naztakhees

^_^

salaamz
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 16, 2004  -  4:21 PM Reply with quote
weeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt loads of pakora samosai and evry other spicey asian dish on the menu as soon as the azaan 4 Maghrib reaches us. :P

o and of course we pray ^.^ and we...read Quraan. :D

xXx and we go to the Masjid for tarawee...and we go to Ambalas or loads of shweets...and uhhhh evrything elseeeeeee :P

the meaning of this duaaa:
yahayu yakayumu bi-rahmatika naztakhees
is...
Oh the Ever Living and the Ever Staying please shower your excessive blessings on us.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 19, 2004  -  8:35 AM Reply with quote
Ramadan’s Mubarak

Friday October the 15th the first day of Ramadan in In north America and most of the Islamic world

As Salam Alykum, Ramadan is here and I would like to take the opportunity to wish every Muslim a very happy and blessed Ramadan n behalf of myself and all the volunteers at the Islamic Education And Services Institute..

Ramadan is the holiest season in our faith, commemorating the revelation of the Quran to our beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This month of intro-spection provides us with a time to focus on our faith and practice God's commands. Through fasting, prayer, contemplation, good deeds, and charity, Muslims around the world renew their commitment to lead lives by honesty, integrity, and compassion, and to be the best example for the whole world.

We ask each and everyone of you to live Islam in Ramadan, purify your hearts from all evil and fear God, obey him and seek his forgiveness, fast by your soul and body, pray more often and humble than ever, purify your wealth and pay for the sake of Allah (swt) generously, connect with relatives, reach out to others with the message of Islam, renew your faith and clean your heart, ask Allah (swt) for all what you want no matter how small or big it is, keep your tongue mentioning Allah’s name, and be as good as a Muslim should be.

Ramadan is a chance for every one of us to earn Allah’s forgiveness and rewards. It is the holy month of Ramadan; it is the month of kindness, peace, love, and giving for the sake of Allah (swt); it is the month of forgiveness; it is the month to further strengthen our faith in Allah the most gracious.

Prophet Mohammed (Peace and blessing from Allah be upon him) said {He who fast Ramadan in submission and fear of Allah, his preceding sins are forgiven}.
The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Ramadan has come to you. (It is) a month of blessing, in which Allah covers you with blessing, for He sends down mercy, decreases sins and answers prayers. In it, Allah looks at your competition (in good deeds), and boasts about you to His angels. So show Allah goodness from yourselves, for the unfortunate one is he who is deprived in (this month) of the mercy of Allah, the mighty, the exalted." [Tabarani]

Allah (swt) SWT says:

“Ramadan is the month in which was sent down the Quran, as a guide to mankind”
And also said: “Allah says, ‘All the deeds of Adam's sons are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.’
Regards,

Edited by: student1 on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 9:05 AM
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 20, 2004  -  11:13 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Holy Prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him) has advised us forever, to stop eating earlier than the complete hunger satiety.
Especially in Ramdhan, One is more greedy to eat at the time of “Sehri” as well as “Iftar”, than other days of the year. This over eating is dangerous, after a long period of complete abstinence of eating and drinking and this risk increases with the advancing age especially after 35 to 40 years. It must be remembered that these age groups are commonly affected but no age is exempted.
The overloaded stomach may cause straining of the heart leading to pain in the chest, upper abdomen, shoulders or arms specially left. These may be the symptoms of the heart attack. This condition must never be ignored and the doctor must be consulted immediately.
The incidence of perforation of the peptic ulcer is more in the spring and autumn seasons i.e. when the season is changing as now a day in the subcontinent.
We all know, “Prevention is better than cure”. Please do act upon the advice of Holy Prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him) as it is for the health of the body as well as the faith.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 21, 2004  -  9:19 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Ramdhan is the month of workshop (Training) for renewal of the health of our faith, society as well as the body.
This training involves our daily activities according to the Shariah e.g. the sense of hunger and thirst realizes one for the same as the others (not only human beings but animals also), abstinence from the evils and like five times Salat, Salat-u-Tarawe as a big gathering gives the lesson of equality, brotherhood and communication (like Hajj). Although “Zakat” is a separate pillar of Islam, it can be included here too, as remedy of health of the society.
This training programme is so important that it has been rewarded many times rather full of blessings, forgiveness and freedom from hell because it is the base at which almost all the “Haququllah” and “Haquq-ul-Ibad” rest i.e. believes, fear of God, human values, brotherhood, equality, justice, and endurance etc.
The objectives of this month are achieved only if the feelings and expertness gained, are maintained whole the year otherwise it is same as we read Holy Quran without understanding. Similarly purpose of body health is achieved only if the eating at both the times is according to the “Sunnah” i.e. to eat simple and stop earlier than the complete hunger satiety.
After this month if we remain unchanged, then it is a certificate of unsatisfactory training. On the other hand, if every one gains a satisfactory certificate, then we are in paradise here as well as at the day of resurrection.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
ibrahimmkc

CHINA
Posted - Monday, October 25, 2004  -  4:03 AM Reply with quote
we here brothers and sisters reserved fasting on oct 15,2004.
sometimes i have morning meal with my brothers in islam,the university students,sometimes i have it by myself.my wife doesn't do fasting because of pregnance.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker