Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
amlhabibi

CANADA
Topic initiated on Saturday, September 25, 2004  -  6:21 PM Reply with quote
My Call to Jihad

Please visit my web page for my call to Jihad. You will like it I think!

Come and discuss it here

http://www.geocities.com/amhabibi101/my_jihad.html
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 23, 2004  -  10:20 PM Reply with quote
Is that an interfaith topic...? :S
nadya

USA
Posted - Wednesday, November 24, 2004  -  8:46 AM Reply with quote
I believe amlhabibi is referring to an article written by him/her. If you want to you can comment on his/her point of view.
amlhabibi

CANADA
Posted - Thursday, December 9, 2004  -  3:45 AM Reply with quote
Thank you moderater that is correct.

The article is posted on the web page.

I encourage comments on the ideas presented.

I really enjoy this site.

Thank you for hosting it.
amlhabibi

CANADA
Posted - Wednesday, March 2, 2005  -  1:07 AM Reply with quote
Excerpt from site:

The time has come for a great sorting out. The Earth Personified now speaks of her woes to Mankind when they asked for the cause of her distress. In inspiration she spoke and sorted them into groups to see what they had done good and bad. Then there was set in motion great discussions and a sharing of resources to solve every problem.

Inspired by
The Holy Quran, Surah 99, 1-8

Your assistance is Urgently needed. Please share a copy with your Families & Friends, Interfaith Communities, Communities and Governments. With a little luck and a lot of hope this can make a difference if we consult on this message and our personal and world problems. Inshallah. God willing.

This is a call to a Education, Counseling and Consultation Jihad for the World

Jihad means struggle and the first level of struggle is the struggle with yourself.

Dear Brothers and Sisters
I am a believer in all Spiritual Communities and as such I declare Holy W.A.R.S. on Poverty, Violence and Ignorance. Peaceful W.A.R.S. of course. W.A.R.S. stands for World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually. This is a Call for an Inter Denominational, Inter Government Education, Counseling and Consultation Jihad. To promote the benefits of Education, Counseling and Consultation to Individuals, Denominations and Governments Locally and Globally. God willing there will be a Great sorting out of mankind into groups.

The weapons of choice are Education, Forgiveness, Tolerance, Consultation and Prayer and the ammunition of choice is The Holy Books of all Spiritual Communities supported by science. Some other weapons of choice are Patience, Accountability, Compassion and Action with Consultation. Our Allies in this are people from all Spiritual Communities alike. The best plan of attack is Leadership by good example with good behaviors and kindly words and actions towards all beings, believers or not.

You and All Brothers and Sisters are the Warriors in these Holy Great W.A.R.S. Remembering that W.A.R.S. stands for World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually. Struggles to end all struggles. Brothers and Sisters what are you willing to do for your Spiritual Community and the World?

The Judgment day is now and judgement day is born in each moment and hour! A moment to consider whether something is good or bad and to realize if in doubt we can ask for help as the emotional and physical health of each of us depends on this. So set in place safe places for people to share our stories of grief and pain and successes where ever they are happening!

Please consider & participate in caring way in this effort.

Sincerely Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi a believer in You.

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
Phone 1-902-443-4347

Email aml_habibi@yahoo.ca

Jihad a Good One URL:

http://www.geocities.com/amhabibi101/my_jihad.html

I was inspired to write this about Surrah 101 Ayat 5 from the Holy Quran. A Chapter & verse that speaks of mountains being pounded like clumps of wool.

At the time of the end will come from Our minds , Society and Environment the ( comets ) of Ideas, Resources, Technology, Education and Cooperation that will help reshape Our Mountainous Personal and World Problems into the ready fibers from which reweave a healthier and happier World for all beings seen and unseen. And Affirmations of Faith

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi 1995 (Halifax, Nova Scotia , Canada)

This will be an undertaking for the whole World.

While attending University of Saint Mary's in Halifax Nova Scotia I took Islamic studies.

I was talking with my professor Dr Jamal Badawi about the arising of a woman bringing word from God.

We were in his office with witnesses.

Proffessor Dr. Jamal Badawi told me the people of Islam were looking for a woman to lead them on a great Holy War.

I told him all Women are Leaders in Islam and this great War is the war on Poverty, Violence and Ignorance.

The Holy war is Holy W.A.R.S. = whole hearted World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.
amlhabibi

CANADA
Posted - Wednesday, March 2, 2005  -  1:24 AM Reply with quote
There is so much to talk about!

I am excited by the possiblities for positive change and Spiritual Growth in each other and the World!

I am amazed by the simple fact that the real meaning of Islam has been over looked for so long by so many people!

Or maybe it has not been over looked at all!

The truth is Education, Counseling and Consultation and Prayer and Living Prayers are the answer.

I am proudly a Christian A Muslim and a person who has Faith also in the goodness in all Spiritual Paths and the trust that any evil will be caste aside and goodness brought forth.

Inshallah!

I look forward to discussing the topic also called the Renewal of Islam!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker