Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Sunday, August 15, 2004  -  1:03 PM Reply with quote
how non-muslims are treated in Islamic Countries?

This post was sent to me by a non-Muslim friend and i would like the moderator of this forum to please present his comments on it.

Non-Muslims are treated as unclean in Islamic countries. Is it human right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past in most Islamic countries Jews, Christians and other minorities were not allowed to go out of their homes on rainy days because a drop of rain could rub from their najis or unclean bodies and soil the Muslims. This belief was responsible for a lot of discrimination and atrocities.

But do you know the same rule still exists?!!

If you ask them WHY, they will reply, because that's what Quran said based on following verse::

009.028 http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

Obviously Christians and Jews are also considered as Pagans or Mushriks.

According to Muslim beliefs, impure things are divided into eleven categories:

1) urine 2) feces 3) sperm 4) corpse 5) blood

6) dog 7) pig 8) unbelievers 9) liquor 10) wine

11) the sweat of those who eat impure things

http://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/lib...Cleanliness.htm

What the reaction of a boy or girl who has been born in a Christian or Jewish family should be when he realizes that he is considered as an unbeliever and is treated as feces?!! If her or his classmates touch him, they should wash their hands?!! Isn’t it humiliating?

But that's not all, see the other rules:

1- The non-Muslims in Islamic countries are not allowed to preach their religion and convert anyone. If a Muslim becomes a Christian or a Baha’i, he will be put to death along with the person who has converted him.

2- A Muslim man may marry a non-Muslim but if a Muslima (Muslim woman) marry a non-Muslim man both of them must be killed.

3- The non-Muslims may not build their houses higher than the Muslims.

4- They may not walk in the streets in the rainy days least they defile a Muslim.

5- The life of a non-believer is not worth that of a believer and if a Muslim kills a non-believer he could not be killed for that.

6- The testimony of a non-believer against a Muslim is not admitted in the court, so if a Muslim attack a nonbeliever and no other Muslim is found o witness, neither the victim nor other non-Muslims who have witnessed he assault may testify.

7- The Christians and the Jews do not have to be killed and forced to convert, but they have to pay a penalty tax called Jizyah. This Jizyah can be as high as half of the income of these non-Muslims. This was the amount that the prophet exacted from the Jews of Kheibar after he attacked that town, killed their men, divided their belongings and young women amongst his soldiers keeping “Safiyah” the prettiest of them for himself, whom he slept with her in the same day that he killed her newly wed husband, brothers and many of her relatives. Her father he had decapitated before.

And it seems nobody cares to what is happening to the millions of Non-Moslems in these countries! they have oil, you know!

Please read my questions here:

http://www.freewebs.com/islamfaq/index.htm
abdullah099

USA
Posted - Sunday, August 15, 2004  -  3:39 PM Reply with quote
You are a very ignorant individual. I don't even know where to begin with you. I want to ask you first are you a Muslim? Because you seem to be attacking both Islam and our beloved prophet s.a.w.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 15, 2004  -  5:24 PM Reply with quote
Dear Brother Abdullah

This post is not written by me but actually sent by a non-muslim to me.

Regards,
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, August 15, 2004  -  6:28 PM Reply with quote
SALAM

can u plz let dat person now Brothr who pstd dat msg

I fink u ave complty misundrstd ISLAM. and if i m not mistakn in an orthadox jew PRAY da thnk da lrd 4 not been slve nor a woman;

Blessed art thou O Lord our God that I was not born a slave

Blessed thou O Lord our God that I was not born a woman

If the ppl of da religion dnt treat their women crctly y r u pickin on da othr religion.

Christianity is also inherently patriarchal with men made in 'the image and glory of God' and women made 'for the glory of man' as the followin passge 4m the New Testament shows:

Wives be subject to your husbands,as to the Lord.For the husband is the head of wives as Christ os the head of the Church (Ephesians 5:22-24)

and plus it was HENRY da 8 who chngd da relgion 2 get married again. SO IF IT DOESN SUIT UR NEEDS U CHANGE DA HOLY BOOK!

and U R RONG BOUT DA WATR FINK AS U AVE MISUNDRSTD IT. it can b said da same bout GAY BISHOPS IN CHRTN CHURCHS where does it say u can b a GAY. but ppl ave adptd 2 suit dere needs.:) i ope u will luk in2 da mattr furthr as ISLAM is da only religion dat welcums every1 which is clear as IN CHURCH OF ENGLND is a plce 4 all da rich ppl 2 wrship. da ave sprte plces 4 da poor ppl. is dat in da religion aswell.

u r talkin bout NON MULSIM BEEN KILD IN ISLAMIC COUNTRY AND WOT ABOUT DEM well SIR JEWS WERE GIVN DA LAND AFTR A CHIRTAIN CALLD HITLER WAS KILLN DA JEWS! not a MUSLIM and MUSLIMS welcumd dem in dere home land and wot did da JEWS DO AND STILL R DOIN TAKIN SUM1 ELSES LAND and killng in thousnds and hundreds.

well i ope u ave actly undrstnd n read all da trnslation as it is da scolrs trnclsting da arbic and AS A WISE PERSON LIKE URSLF wuld now dat 1S THOUGHTS CAN EASLY B SEEN IN DA TRNSLATION.

bye

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker