Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
smeeha

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, June 29, 2004  -  4:40 PM Reply with quote
zikar

aslamalikum 2 all brothers and sisters...
great zikar 4 ur day...and ur life
durood sharif...100 times at least once a day...
salillah-o-alay-he-wasalam
try2b

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 30, 2004  -  4:08 AM Reply with quote
Assalaam-o-Alaikum
JazakAllah dear, for reminding us about this simple but highly weighty Durood. Allah bless you.
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 2, 2004  -  5:52 AM Reply with quote
What do you mean by Zikar? And do you relate Zikar to Darood?
smeeha

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, July 5, 2004  -  7:21 PM Reply with quote
aslamalaikum...well zikar means 2 remember.so when we r reading durood sharif we r actually remembring Hazrat Mohammed (SAW)... durood sharif helps us 2 rememeber our Prophet(SAW)..
it is also stated in the hadith that when the name of the Prophet is mentioned we should say (SAW)durood sharif in our hearts...

ws
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, July 6, 2004  -  6:05 AM Reply with quote

I think, in case of Darood, the primary motive as described by the Holy Qur'an is to send blessings on the Holy Prophet (pbuh). Obviously, when we pray for someone, we in fact also remember them. But remeberance of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) is not what the Lord asked us to do insofar as we talk about our beloved Prophet.

Remmebrance of God is what is required from us. This should be direct and very much personal.

Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 9, 2004  -  3:42 PM Reply with quote

In view of the importance of sending blessings on the Holy Prophet (pbuh), I should assert, as I have already maintained above, that saying Darood is a not only desirable but an essential consequence of our faith in the Holy Prophet (pbuh). How can we love our beloved Prophet without sending blessigns on him?

However, it should remain clear that Darood is not Zikr as I have explained the difference between the two above.

smeeha

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 9, 2004  -  5:35 PM Reply with quote
yes i have understood thanks alot 4 giving a reply ...well the thing is that i just gave a heading 2 the topic i didnt think so deep about the difference b/w durood and zikar it was just a title...
ws//
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 10, 2004  -  10:35 AM Reply with quote

Actuall, I inteded not to point out an error. I wanted to see what is your viewpoint; In other words, my post was meant to initiate a discussion on this. This is nice that we have an agreement on the difference between these two words. Please do feel free to write whatever comes to your mind. This is how we learn.

Lamidiganiyu

NIGERIA
Posted - Sunday, July 11, 2004  -  5:49 AM Reply with quote
thajwid&Quran
Lamidiganiyu

NIGERIA
Posted - Sunday, July 11, 2004  -  5:52 AM Reply with quote
how can i get transilation Quran&textbooks
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 12, 2004  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
You mean to say that you do not have the translation of the Qur'an available in your country?

What text books you are talking about?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker