Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Tuesday, June 22, 2004  -  8:39 PM Reply with quote
Tolerance towards others religion

Asalamoalaikum

A question regarding thedestruction of Buddah in Afghanistan was asked by a brother in UI(understanding-islam.org)site and Brother Moiz Amjad gave a very informative and precise answer in the light of Holy Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh) against that question and i was very impressed with his answer.
But their is one question which still needs to be answered otherwise it will not completely clarify the entire concept regarding Islamic position on others religions.
The question is that if any person attacks a mosque in your or any other country and tries to justify it by presenting different excuses,then what should be the reaction of Muslims towards this kind of extremist and intolerant action?
Does Islam encourages the Muslims to take revenge?

I'll infact appreciate if Brother Moiz Amjad or Mr. Tariq answers this question in the light of Qur'an and the Prophetic Traditions.

Allah Hafiz
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 23, 2004  -  5:56 AM Reply with quote

I think Mr Hashmi will definitely respond to this question.

Why do you think Islam will preclude you from defending yourself or your sacred places?

Revenge may take on many forms and faces. It is only after you specify a form that one will be able to say anything about it. Islam does not allow you to avenge the destruction of your sacred places by destroying other faction's.

xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, June 28, 2004  -  4:53 PM Reply with quote
i have a question that subject

my indian frends are being so mean to me about being a pakistani

this one time, they askd my sister do you have anything against indians? and she said no why? do you have something against pakistanis? and they go YEH WE HATE THEM AND WE BEAT THEM UP IF THEY SAY ANY THING LAME ABOUT INDIANS.

and it really gets on my nerves!! why are they being so mean? they keep acting as if their the best etc...

aparently hinduism was the FIRST religion on earth.
aparently india is the only criket team that can play criket properly

and im not being mean to ALL indians because they are very nice people but why are my freends being so big heded??

loadsa luv
XxbasmahxX

Edited by: xxbasxx on Monday, June 28, 2004 4:54 PM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker