Page 4 of 7

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
nonstoptaxi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 31, 2006  -  12:03 PM Reply with quote
zulfee bro,
Some simple steps you can try to control your anger :

*Breathe deeply, from your diaphragm; breathing from your chest won't relax you. Picture your breath coming up from your "gut."

*Slowly repeat a calm word or phrase such as "relax," "take it easy." Repeat it to yourself while breathing deeply.

*Use imagery; visualize a relaxing experience, from either your memory or your imagination.

*Nonstrenuous, slow yoga-like exercises can relax your muscles and make you feel much calmer.

Practice these techniques daily. Learn to use them automatically when you're in a tense situation.

Simple relaxation tools, such as deep breathing and relaxing imagery, can help calm down angry feelings. There are books and courses that can teach you relaxation techniques, and once you learn the techniques, you can call upon them in any situation.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 31, 2006  -  1:44 PM Reply with quote
Wow! Another excellent advice!
nonstoptaxi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 5, 2006  -  12:02 PM Reply with quote
dear zulfee,
you are a classical example of frustrated,annoyed and distrubed,psycho americans.
You represent all those who supports USA nonsense attacks on innocents.

Your president Mr.Bush has the same style of functioning:
Invade afghanistan or Iraque by just passing a oneliner "you are wrong" on cnn.
He dont bother even to pass a resolution in UNO before these henious acts.

Same like you as you dont need any clarification or proof against anyone but just pass a oneliner
"you are wrong".

Seriously man, where were you educated? That university needs to burned down.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, August 5, 2006  -  9:29 PM Reply with quote
nonstoptaxi why do you even give zulfee the time of day and post to him your wasting your time he is a lost course we all just ignore him you should do the same
nonstoptaxi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 6, 2006  -  7:21 AM Reply with quote
Sahira,
salam..
ok..I ll try not to post him again.

I ve seen since long how this guy is replying to the decent ,gentle and soft people.

What i did is to respond him in the same language he speaks and understand.

--posting a single nonesense message 5 times continuously means nothing but to break the chain of discussion,divert them from topic

--the only simple solution to this is to any nonsense posts posted by anyone must be deleted on the same day by moderator..
canceling registeration is not the solution,one can login through various ids fake or real
--

I ve an example of this ..the same submitters ..their same strategy..how they successful in closing a forum where people came to seek and share knowledge..

dear moderator,
plz read this link:
http://www.islamawareness.net/Deviant/Submitters/jeremiah.html
some of the points from this article for your kind reference:
*Bored to tears with this I abandoned the forum and I think it died yet again. Others too, abandoned it as AzharK was a "one-note" poster... he was like a tape-loop endlessly repeating the same message and unable to dialogue. It was my opinion, coming from a strong background in psychology, that AzharK was mentally ill and used religious language to express his distubed psyche
*What was worse, imho, was how he was able to commandeer all discussion on the forum. When new participants came on, Muslim or non-Muslim, Ghazy was immediately right there.... all time was spent refuting his statements rather than discussing other issues of interest to Muslims and educating non-Muslims about our din. In a sense, he had successfully shut down the forum
*My hunch is that all begin like this, but once in this group its "cult-like" characteristics take over... essentially a brainwashing that is difficult, if not impossible for the individual to break out of. Frankly, I do not believe the claims of some to have been born Muslim-- how many have ever shown the slightest knowledge of Arabic

plz take care of this,otherwise all of your forums will be full of oneliners saying"you are wrong"and those who visit your discussion forums to gain or share some knowledge will get annoyed and start leaving.
In this way"their's objective will be achieved but I dont think your's.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 6, 2006  -  11:19 AM Reply with quote
You know, I partly agree with nonstoptaxi.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, August 7, 2006  -  12:06 AM Reply with quote
walakam salaam nonstoptaxi
i agree his posts should be deleted but the moderators are too bust to take notice or just dont want to know so the best we can do is ignore him.
i am suprised of the lack of intervention from moderators but what can we do
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 10, 2006  -  8:45 AM Reply with quote
Zulfee Bro, please learn how to control yourself.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 10, 2006  -  3:09 PM Reply with quote
please ignore what Zulfee says he disagrees so let him respond only to the topic started,can anyone give more info?
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 13, 2006  -  10:08 PM Reply with quote
Info on what, dear?
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 14, 2006  -  7:10 AM Reply with quote
what is wrong if you shape eyebrows bleach facial hair remove warts or unsighly marks etc.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 14, 2006  -  11:25 AM Reply with quote
Because your purpose behind that will be to enhance your beauty, which is not correct. And even if you want to do it for your husband or in front of your girlfriends, it's still disallowed because you're changing the creation of Allah and almost being ungrateful for the (beautiful) face He's given you.

But let me add that if you have very thick eyebrows, like eyebrows without a space in between so that it looks like one large eyebrow, then you are allowed to remove a few hairs. But even in doing so, you are only allowed to the extent of necessity, i.e. as much as is necessary to remove the abnormal growth. You may in the above mentioned case be allowed to remove a few of your hairs in the middle, that's it! You are not allowed to pluck the hairs in a way that would give shape to your eyebrows.
I hope it's clear. Wassalaamu 'Alaikum.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 14, 2006  -  5:24 PM Reply with quote
Aasalam O Alaikum why is it unislamic to make yourself more beautiful? It is not changing appearences but enhancing it making it more presentable.It's not a change of identity so I dont see anything wrong with that.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 15, 2006  -  1:17 PM Reply with quote
Sister, all I know is that the Prophet (SAW) cursed those women who tried to make themselves look more beautiful, whether it be through tattoos, or through the plucking of eyebrows, or by making spaces between their teeth.
In doing so, you're changing Allah's creation. You said that you wanna make yourself more presentable and I agree with that. But 'presentable' in the eyes of Allah is a clean body, heart and soul. If these three things are clean, then you are beautiful in the eyes of Allah. And I bet you agree that being beautiful in the eyes of Allah is more important than being beautiful in the eyes of the people.
And I already mentioned that Islam is not totally against this if your purpose is good, i.e. if you have no space b/w your eyebrows so that it looks like one large eyebrow, etc.---if you have such a problem that makes you look hideous, then you are allowed to pluck a few hairs from the middle, but you're not allowed to pluck hairs from above or below your eyebrows so as to give them shape. You're only allowed this to the extent of as much as is necessary to make you look not-hideous. I think that answers the question of 'presentability'.

Wassalaamu 'Alaikum.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, August 30, 2006  -  12:45 PM Reply with quote
Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) has made it clear that all types of changing one’s appearance are not permissible. On eyebrow thinning, he curses the woman who undertakes the task and the one who requests it to be done for her. If this is not acceptable in the case of a woman, it is certainly less so for a man too, because changing one’s appearance is one way of changing God’s creation, which is forbidden in Islam. In the Qur’an, God says about the unbelievers: “In His stead, they invoke only lifeless symbols - thus invoking none but a rebellious Satan, whom God has rejected, for he had said: ‘Of Your servants I shall indeed take my due share, and shall certainly lead them astray, and fill them with vain desires; and I shall command them - and they will slit the ears of cattle (in idolatrous sacrifice); and I shall command them - and they will corrupt God’s creation.’ But all who take Satan rather than God for their master do incur a manifest loss.” (4: 117-119) Here corrupting God’s creation is clearly shown to be part of Satan’s designs against humanity. The Prophet has warned against all aspects of such change, including removing or thinning eyebrows, trimming teeth, etc.

Having said that, a case may be made for a person who suffers from some abnormality in his or her appearance, which causes them much distress. If one has an abnormally thick hair in some part of one’s face, which makes that person subject to taunts, ridicule or other forms of irritation, and if this is seen to weigh heavily on such person, then this may be a case for relaxing the restriction. However, this applies to individual cases. We cannot give a general ruling except to say that in such a case there may be room for permissibility, depending on the special circumstances of the case.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 31, 2006  -  10:46 AM Reply with quote
Assalaamu 'Alaikum. Brother Raushan, I totally agree with and appreciate your post. Thanks a lot for getting the point across. I hope the sister gets it.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next page >>
Page 4 of 7

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker