Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, May 15, 2004  -  4:45 PM Reply with quote
Imam Mehdi

Can you please tell some Ahadeeth about The Nazool of Imam Mehdi.

I was looing at another Forum and the discussion was about Imam Mehdi. There a person wants to prove that some person named as "Gohar Shahi" is actually Imam Mehdi. For reference please visit the follwing site :

http://www.apniisp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5453&st=60

Thanks.
aslam

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 21, 2004  -  6:51 PM Reply with quote
Salams,
I think the ahadith about mehdi are not very authentic.In the last days of Ummayeds, a tempestuous and politically volatile perioud,people were waiting for a saviour to deliver them of the cruel clutches of ummayeds.Abbasids,political rivals of ummayeds,manipulated this situation and spread spurious ahadith,heralding the coming of a redeemer,named mehedi.The attributes attached to mehdi correspond to the first Abbasids.celebrated muslim Scholar Ibne Khaldun has categorically rejected such ahadith .
aslam

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 21, 2004  -  6:52 PM Reply with quote
Salams,
I think the ahadith about mehdi are not very authentic.In the last days of Ummayeds, a tempestuous and politically volatile perioud,people were waiting for a saviour to deliver them of the cruel clutches of ummayeds.Abbasids,political rivals of ummayeds,manipulated this situation and spread spurious ahadith,heralding the coming of a redeemer,named mehedi.The attributes attached to mehdi correspond to the first Abbasids.celebrated muslim Scholar Ibne Khaldun has categorically rejected such ahadith .
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 24, 2004  -  2:06 PM Reply with quote
i thought only shiah muslims believed in Imaam Mehdi???
1 of my frends tld me some hadith about Imaam Mehdi and his arrival in gr8 detail
that cnt b an original hadith
that much detail isnt given on ne thing
his apearance wat will hapen xactly etc
i didnt think he xisted...?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker