& we can wish them all the best
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 18, 2006  -  11:57 PM Reply with quote
haar kay jeetay dil
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 21, 2006  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
What you all did pakies(cricket team),I really want to cry...............nuttynum won't you
friends

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 26, 2006  -  4:45 AM Reply with quote
Salam
i think we should not blame Inzamam for this defeat because defeat is a part of game
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, June 10, 2006  -  4:32 PM Reply with quote
and who has won football today
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 22, 2006  -  1:03 AM Reply with quote
...shud we say "hi darrell" now
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 22, 2006  -  12:26 PM Reply with quote
You ask some cheater without any evident.I think Imzaman did the right thing by not coming into the ground for some time as a protest.

Due to darrell mistake, Pakistan lost the match which they could win easilly.Further more there is a fear that ICC will band Inzi for few one days or tests.

What kind of justice is this?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, August 25, 2006  -  12:18 PM Reply with quote
you are right; rather whole of the Pak nation everywhere in the world is hurt badly by this incident. however i feel that although resistance was ok on our team's part, but in future we need more sportsman spirit e.g. in this case it would have been feasable to come out of the tea room after showing the concern and registering the complaint,and continue the game. these are the bitter facts of life and tests and trials which should be taken as an opportunity to move forward

anyway don't lose hope. i personally have experience of dealing with the people here. some can be nasty or racist no doubt; but still there is a high chance of getting justice once we have given our honest stance--insh'Allah
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 6, 2006  -  9:02 PM Reply with quote
weldone younus khan and the whole team
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, March 22, 2007  -  3:22 PM Reply with quote
ya Allah what happened aik tow haar ka gham then the departure of such a friendly coach aur phir name and blame everywhere in the world...

gham per gham...pain upon pain...may god be with you all inzmam 'n all. be patient 'cause Lord loves the patient. indeed your patience is being tried but remember alwayz--

" 'cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train...peace train take this country.."

however also to learn from mistakes..much better practice and hard work for future insh'Allah
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 30, 2007  -  3:57 AM Reply with quote
quote:

pakistan vs england now; who to pray for
Wasting your time praying for victory in cricket?

In India as per the latest media reports it is mostly great gamblers who spend their time praying for victory in this game.

Have you ever wondered why Japan is not in this game?

We also did not know this game until the British introduced this to us along with the many other good and bad things they taught us.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, April 1, 2007  -  9:27 AM Reply with quote
take entertainment as an entertainment . don't gamble over it. what about tv and other objects which are so badly misused. would you throw it away and not use for any good cause....
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 19, 2007  -  9:38 AM Reply with quote
weldone pakistan and best wishes for the high hopes pervez; we think you all did v. well despite fasting
(england: although shah's dive did not do it but it was a classical one i must say )

Edited by: hkhan on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:41 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 24, 2007  -  10:23 PM Reply with quote
email:

dear all, aoa,

we deserved to win. there is no doubt about it. i am really sad about what happened as we did so well in bowling and fielding, we only needed a couple of partnerships in the begining, but even in the end if misbah had kept cool.....

i am really sad. but so Allah's will. they won because we played badly, not because they played well.in the present bad news era of our country, this could have been a good news , but.....

wassalam

mukarram
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, September 25, 2007  -  2:14 AM Reply with quote
quote:

.....................we deserved to win............ we played badly...........
How does anyone playing badly deserve to win?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 30, 2007  -  10:07 AM Reply with quote
A; this reminds me of another joke my husband told me the other day

two people were arguing. one said sun rises from the east and the other insisted it did from the west. a 3rd person listening to them went to a solicitor and said ' i'm really confused because A says sun rises from the east'
the solicitor said' he is right'
the man said 'but B says it rises from the west'
'he is right' the solicitor replied calmly.
'so i don't know who is right'
'you are also right' smiled the solicitor

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Next page >>
Page 2 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker