Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ayesha

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, April 9, 2004  -  7:29 AM Reply with quote
Welcome!

Salaam and welcome everyone!

We have seperated this topic from general discussion due to its immesne importance. Let's make it a platform where ladies can discuss any issues that relate to them. (Men who can offer something useful are also allowed :)

Hope to see some meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas over here.

Regards.
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 9, 2004  -  8:24 AM Reply with quote

I am hopeful that this will definitely streamline the general topics discussed at SI. It will also facilitate the new visitors, especially the Muslim ladies, to find promptly discussions on the topics they must be interested in.

try2b

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 18, 2004  -  6:29 AM Reply with quote
Assalaam-o-Aalikumwa Rahmatullah e wa Barakatuhu
i am so relieved that there is a platform like this one coz for women especially, it is not that easy to learn about Islam unless there is a constant source. Maybe that is also why the Prophet (S A W S) told the men not to forbid the women from going to the Mosques. There are so many questions in my mind. Well, to start with, can anyone pllzzzz tell me what the exact ruling about the 'Hijab' is? Some say the face should be covered and some say that it is not necessary. i read that the exact word for 'face' has not been used in the Quran. ..???
try2b

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 3, 2004  -  2:20 AM Reply with quote
Assalaam-o-Alaikum
well, i must confess, that as an excited newcomer in this realm of Islamic knowledge, i was a bit hasty, and posted the above question without checking out the other forums! now i have gone through them and know more.
thank you.
try2b

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 8, 2004  -  11:56 PM Reply with quote
Assalaam-o-Alaikum
i want to know when exactly does a woman need to have a bath to be pure (for Namaaz etc.) is there any difference between the requirements of women to bath from that of men? or do all the situations in which bathing is compulsary for men apply to women as well?
what should women do who have a discharge but which is only because of exertion or illness?
bismeen

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 10, 2004  -  10:40 PM Reply with quote
WAAS

i think this discharge will be taken as normal physiological discharge medically and one should be able to pray as normal. if it looks pathological she shud consult doc.
if she is away from home she can just sprinkle some water on her underpants or trousers like massah for ablution and prayer and when she reaches home she can change and wash. i dont think she will need a bath as far as i have asked someone who knows.
for the first part of your question u r right that all the situations in which bathing is compulsary for men apply to women as well-- according to my limited knowledge.

Dr. Bismeen
try2b

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 12, 2004  -  5:21 AM Reply with quote
Assalaam-o-Alaikum
JazakAllah, sister, for your valuable assistance. Text
kashifsyed

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, October 19, 2004  -  9:35 AM Reply with quote
Assalaam Walaikum,
Smita here .I would like to know during ramdan when there is the 3 day monthly dicharge can the fasting be continued and can listen to the recitation. I am a revert and have no freind or any one to tell me .So do advice me.
Smita
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 19, 2004  -  4:07 PM Reply with quote
Wa Alaikum us Salaam Sister
I'm afraid, During monthly discharge days one CANNOT continue fasting BUT there is NO harm in listening the Recitation.
Please Do remember that we ALL are your friends & we are at your service. Please feel FREE to ask any thing.
Regards
kashifsyed

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, October 20, 2004  -  3:22 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Wa Alaikum us Salaam Sister
I'm afraid, During monthly discharge days one CANNOT continue fasting BUT there is NO harm in listening the Recitation.
Please Do remember that we ALL are your friends & we are at your service. Please feel FREE to ask any thing.
Regards

Thanks

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker