Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, March 21, 2004  -  11:54 PM Reply with quote
Mother's Day. Sun,21st March

<b><font color=violet><font color=purple>Heavenly sent so pure and true</b></font id=purple></font id=violet><font color=blue><b>Everything I do, I do just for you</b>,</font id=blue>
<font color=teal><b>No one else can make me smile, when I am feeling blue</font id=teal></b><font color=maroon><b>Never will I stop loving you or leave your side</b></font id=maroon>
<font color=purple><b>Always and forever I will be with you</b></font id=purple><font color=purple><b>Because you are my mother</b>,</font id=purple><font color=green><b>My shelter, my price!!</b>!</font id=green>
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 21, 2004  -  11:56 PM Reply with quote
Dear Mommy
behind all the arguments and all the disputes
and if my world falls apart
i no hu i can trust
its uuu the one in my heart

But wen u need my arms
and wen i need urs
there aint no need 2 cry
and get on all fours

cos im here 4 u
and ur here 4 me

and thts the way
it wil always b!

wen a flower wilts and dies
its scent goes away

but then it gets eaten up by earth
and it'l b a tree the very next day!!

its the same 4 meeee
and my luv 4 u
at first its a flower
and then its a tree!!

we al luv u very much
with al our hearts and with al that is dear

so celebr8 being a mom
cos this ones ur --th year!

ok, so sometyms u cn b angry
and sometyms we make u mad

but we get through it and
make frends in the end

so basicaly wut im trying 2 say is...
i luvvvv youuuuuu
mommyyyyyyyyyy!!!
plamena

ICELAND
Posted - Monday, March 22, 2004  -  4:27 AM Reply with quote
Does mothers day have place in Islam and how much is this islamic holiday we have to celebrate? Is not all the days for our mothers that we need to remember and honor them? We have our two eids and we know how we have to be thankful to our parents. Is not this bidah celebration?
samiraomar

CANADA
Posted - Wednesday, March 24, 2004  -  3:59 AM Reply with quote
i beleive that personally for me and in general for all muslims, everyday is mothers day. there is no need to follow the non muslims celebrations like mothers day. in islam we are told to honour our mothers always not set aside one day for honouring them 31:14 And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal. i hope iam not wrong.
kaz

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 24, 2004  -  5:36 PM Reply with quote
its nice poetry xxbxx i luv it.. immmmmmm i think so who cares 4 all of us [kids] so v shuld celebrate one day 4 tht precious person either mother or father here y u puting religion or cultrue.
v shuld follow the good things of others and take lesson from the bad deeds of others
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, March 25, 2004  -  9:10 PM Reply with quote
assalamoalaykum/peace

i was wondering whether celbrating/mentioning one day means not practicing the same for the rest of the year?
b/c as i thought Ramadan comes just once a year but actually to give us a message that whole year shud b the same
salah is only for a few mins of a day but tells us we shud b practicing 24 hrs
similarly haj, only once a life but to learn for the whole life and then zakah as a compulsion but opening the way for voluntary spending as well

but i do agree with plamena and sameera that it shud not b for that day only
rather spread over the whole yr
however i think one feels good if people remember one (kisee bahanay)i.e. for some reason
(just my personal opinion though
open to comments)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker