Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
RENEE

USA
Posted - Tuesday, September 28, 2004  -  7:41 PM Reply with quote
WITH THE NAME OF ALLAH
ALSALAM ALKUM,
AS A REVERT TO ISLAM, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY; WE ARE THE EXAMPLE AND NOT THOSE WHO AREN'T MUSLIM'S. WE ARE THE ONE'S WHO ARE BOND TO ISLAM. AND WE CAN'T PUSH TO HARD TOWARDS THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW. WE ARE THE BEST UMMAH, BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE US THE RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE. I AM THE EXAMPLE OF THE GIRL WHO WASN'T MUSLIM, AT ONE TIME IN MY LIFE, NOT SO LONG AGO, I WALKED IN HER SHOES. NONE MUSLIMS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS OF MODESTY. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TAUGHT MODESTY IN THE ISLAMIC TERM. WHEN I WAS A CHRITAIN, ALOT OF THE MUSLIM GUYS I KNEW TRYED TO DATE ME,AND I MARRIED ONE OF THEM AND I'M STILL MARRIED TO HIM. I WAS MARRIED FOR 17YRS. BEFORE I BECAME A MUSLIM. AND HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BECOMING A MUSLIM. I COULDN'T SEE ISLAM IN HIM OR HIS FAMILY. THEY WEREN'T NICE PEOPLE, TO SAY THE LEAST.I ACCEPTED THEM FOR WHO THEY WERE, THATS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT TO DO. NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE, EVEN IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM. RESPECT THEM ANTWAY. WILL I DIDN'T GET THAT IN RETURN, SO I WOULDN'T LISTEN TO THEN, CAUSE THEY ALWAYS PUT ME , MY FAMILY, MY RELIGION, AND MY COUNTRY DOWN.BECAUSE OF THIS, I HAD SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THEM, OTHER THAN THE WOMEN WORE A SCARF ON THEIR HEAD AND COVERED THEIR BODY'S WITH FANCY CLOTHES AND WORE MAKE-UP LIKE A FRENCH WHORE. MY FAMILY WOULD BEG ME TO DIVORCE MY HUSBAND, BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY. BUT I STOOD MY GROUND, MY HUSBAND WAS GOOD TO ME AND A GOOD MAN. HE JUST DIDN'T FOLLOW ISLAM LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO. NOT ME! so you see, why would people want to be like you if you are just as ugly as they are? after, i became a muslim, all my friends are muslims, my mom is muslim, my cousin is muslim and her husband, and alot of my family members are giving islam a chance, by reading about it. i have been able to talk to so many people about islam throghtout my commuity. and it's all because i don't think i'm better than them, it's because i know they don't know. so, please, learn to understand them, so you can help them. and maybe if allah be willing, they will see the light of islam. know you have the answer, not them. for they are lost and confessed.
may allah bless us, and forgive us,and please forgive me if i have said anything to offend you.truth stands out against falsehood.
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 9, 2004  -  10:08 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Love means to like or wish something. No doubt, First of all this credit goes to God, and then to all those who are loved by Him followed by remaining of the creatures. Among His creatures mankind is the top priority. This love must be collective not individual. It is an injustice to send someone high in the sky to pluck the stars while leaving all others low on the earth, it is not a love but “ LO (low) VE (we)”i.e. we are low (low near God and low in the ditch of hell). The plucking is not easy individually but collectively with the help of God.
So it is concluded that the love must never be only between the two persons but among the all and this “mirror image love” or “stone image love” must be so to please God as well as the mankind.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
Shahzad

IRELAND
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  1:13 AM Reply with quote
quote:

so, please, learn to understand them, so you can help them. and maybe if allah be willing, they will see the light of islam. know you have the answer, not them. for they are lost and confessed.

well said, and totally agree with you
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  9:49 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu’alaikum, Thank you Shahzad,
To be with them solving the problem, so far as my knowledge and experience is concerned, the only effective method is “Removal of the environment, total or partial” followed by “Repair of the environment” not too tight to impair its nourishment leading to the catastrophic recurrence.
Mesh of Islam is the only material for this tension free repair, which maintains all the natural functions and upto the mark rehabilitation. Now the various options and the methodology of the “Removal, total or partial” and the “Repair” is a separate debate.
The “Role of the Islamic education” seems to be different in the different environments e.g. every crop does not grow in every season in spite of the same land, same farmer, same seed, same water and the same fertilizers.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker