Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Riven

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, January 26, 2004  -  4:59 AM Reply with quote
Greeting one and all

Peace be upon my new brothers and sisters,

I have recently accepted Islam as my path. I am looking for a brother(s) in my area, Denver, Colorado, to get together with. Mainly so, I can someone to talk with, to teach me and guide me through my first babysteps on this path. I have looked up Mosques in my area, they are from 1 1/2 to 4 hours away. I will try to make it as much as
possible but, it will not happen as often as I would like it to so that is why I am trying to find someone a little closer to me.

Also, does anyone know of a good way to learn Arabic? I have tried my local community college but, they are no longer offering the class
because of lack of interest.

In peace,
Scott
student

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 26, 2004  -  11:07 AM Reply with quote
congratulations my dear borther, May Allah shower upon you His abounding mercy. I hope somebody near you will respond. However as for as the general concepts are concerned you can join and participate in the courses offered by this site.
wish you perseverance and fortitude in your pursuit of knowledge and truth.
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 26, 2004  -  11:18 AM Reply with quote

A hearitly welcome is extended to you by the SI team. I wish I could recommend someone to you. Even if you do not find someone, there is One much closer to you; closer than you jugular vein; the best friend one can ever have!

Anyhow, you are always welcome here. You can partake in the discussions here or write direct to us your concerns, confusions and anything you want to discuss. You may write to: info@studying-islam.org or jhangeerhanif@hotmail.com.

May God be with you! Blessings!

ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 26, 2004  -  9:16 PM Reply with quote
Dear Brother! Congratulation. We warmly welcome you in our religion. We hope that you will get your peace of mind & heart here IN Sha' Allah.

There are many sites that help in learning Arabic now. You can have a search to find a suitable one. I'll try too to find one for you.

Best Wishes

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker