Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
noorkhan

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Sunday, December 25, 2016  -  5:24 PM Reply with quote
How to Study Islam

Dear Everyone,
I am a 27 year old Muslim and Chartered Accountancy Student by profession. I have been following my religion up to 22nd of my age as and what i was taught at home and in madarsa. Then i had to shift to Islamabad, where i saw so many schools of thought in Islam. Every sect used to describe themselves the right people. I did some research for one year but due to lack of clear guidance I was lost in the middle of nowhere. From then onward I just quit the idea of following any religion although i am offering prayers and observe fasting but my soul is not yet at peace as i do it as other fellows do it. I went to study some books recommended by some scholar but they all represent the thoughts of writers and are biased in one way or the other.
One day i listened to Ghamidi and found him to be logical at least for me if not for all other people and mullas..
However, my main concern is to know and understand Islam. I need your guidance on how to do it. Which books should i study. You should assume that I am learning from scratch and do not know anything about Islam.
bismajamil

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 21, 2019  -  3:54 PM Reply with quote
We provide the students with proper Tajweed guided Holy Quran recitation in online one-to-one live Quran classes with experienced Quran tutors. These tutors not only provide you instructions about how to do it but also help you in correcting the problems you face during your learning period.
jawediqbal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, April 3, 2019  -  8:45 AM Reply with quote
Now a days studying quran and islam is very via latest technologies, Android Islamic app.
https://www.dawateislami.net/quran

Edited by: jawediqbal on Friday, April 26, 2019 10:41 AM
StudioArabiya

USA
Posted - Saturday, February 22, 2020  -  5:46 PM Reply with quote
Studio Arabiya has quickly become one of the leading online Arabic & Quran institutes, providing education in all aspects of the language and the Quran. We made it our mission to bring Arabic and Quran education to those who were in need and eager to learn by providing high-quality education and dedicated teachers. We truly care about your education and make sure we are giving you the best opportunity to learn the Quran.

Are you interested to learn Quran online? If so, then choose from our different courses listed on the website. To read the full information, click here https://studioarabiya.com
politeness

NEPAL
Posted - Saturday, April 25, 2020  -  6:05 PM Reply with quote
Well, if you still are able to read my reply, I can guide you, towards the Islamic way quickly ?
However, atleast ensure that you are still there by replying to my message.
As it seems you are not there perhaps.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker