Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ajsuleim

USA
Topic initiated on Wednesday, February 8, 2012  -  6:51 AM Reply with quote
Fairness of Allah?

Salam! This is a question that I have had for some time and reading this module reminded me of it. I have always wondered about people who were born into a group of athesiests or polytheists. If these people are never exposed to the Quran or any other of Allah's texts, how are they to be judged? I find it unfair that they would be sent to Hell if Allah never presented them with an opportunity to acknowledge His word. This statement from Module 1 brought this question to mind again "if man is reminded of it [the pledge to acknowledge Allah] in the absence of any hindrance in his
surroundings, he leaps to it". If Allah first gives life to a soul in an environment where His name is never mentioned, and perhaps provides this person with a weak disposition to never question the teachings of those around him, how is this person to achieve Jannah? Please, any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, February 10, 2012  -  3:39 PM Reply with quote
w slaam!
well 1stly, Allah has put his awareness in ALL human beings.
2ndly, This universe id full of HIs signs to remind him about God; the Creator,
and 3rdly, Allah has sent down revelations to His All Prophets (p.b.u.h)
So
One can be reminded in anyway about his Lord. If he's not exposed to the Quran or any other of Allah's texts, he's missing one way only out of MANY ways.
But surely Allah will deal everyone according to one's circumstances!
I hope I'm able to clear the point somewhat!
bader

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, April 12, 2012  -  6:55 PM Reply with quote
I was raised as a christian and although I lived for forty years in a city with a large proportion of muslims, I was never exposed to any form of dawah and it wasn't until I became a regular customer of a Pakistani owned restaurant that I learned of the Din through its owners. if I had preferred Chinese food to asian, it is possible that I would never have been in a position to make shahadah. We must all take every opportunity to make Dawah.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 13, 2012  -  11:17 AM Reply with quote
You are really Lucky and yes, you are right BUT remember we have to do this Da'wah act in our surroundings only as we'll be accountable for it.
RajaS

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 1, 2015  -  4:39 AM Reply with quote
I am studying this course and found many fruitful things in the "Beleief oF God" chapter but i have a question about it?
1.If some beleivers of other religion like Hinduism, Budaism etc say that you said that your God can't help you and not himself during any danger circumstances as mentioned in Quran then tell us if we put a gun on your head then tell me your God will save from us?
2.If its true then why many palestinians died or martyed during their danger circumstances?why people died due to lack of food in muslim areas, why many children died in their childhood due to lack of food?

The question is not a attack on Islam its inner questions of a humanbeing so don't think like it.
Thanks

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker