Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mrsyahyawebb

USA
Topic initiated on Thursday, May 12, 2011  -  2:10 PM Reply with quote
daughter gone wild

Where in Quran can i find how to deal with a child that does not practice the deen anymore. I can only relate to Abraham and his father. Are there other situation i can also refer to in order to gain a clearer picture.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, May 12, 2011  -  4:16 PM Reply with quote
mrsyahyawebb, I understand your pain and anguish I assume your daughter is a teenager, don't worry this is the age when children rebel and think they know everything. You should not loose heart she will Inshallah come back to you and your teaching. Meanwhile don't scold her on everything and stop preaching to her, just be there for her talk to her when she wants to and take interest in her activities, this will establish communication and slowly you will be able make her understand your concern.
mrsyahyawebb

USA
Posted - Saturday, May 14, 2011  -  9:22 AM Reply with quote
Subhan Allah, thank you for your response. I also received the answer in while reading quran. the situation is a little more complex but Allah always comes through for me. I really need to practice more patience.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 18, 2011  -  4:02 AM Reply with quote
May Alalh help U. Amin
Is she's NOT practising the DEEN or smthing ELSE? will u plz explain?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker