Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
safimera

CANADA
Topic initiated on Wednesday, April 20, 2011  -  2:55 AM Reply with quote
BEAUTIFICATION OF HUSBANDS FOR THE WIVES

Following quote I took from one Thread of this forum.

quote:

Every husband regardless of he himself is, wants to look her wife, a HOOR or a DOLL whom he considers his everything and forgets all the grieves of his life.

This is a common perception and it is true also but I am wondering why we do not think that the opposite could also be true??

Every wife may also want that whenever she would see her husband , he should look good to her??

Sometimes when I am well-dressed and hair-combed (and it happens sometimes only...lol), my wife usually says to me "oh you look good".
It means wives also feel good if husband looks good and groomed.

SO why insists on wives to be beautiful for husbands, why not husbands also beautify themselves for the sake of wives???

I really want to know that women or wives also want their husband look good??

Does a wife also feels good and forgets her worries for a while if she sees her husband well-dressed and groomed??

And does Islam have any objection in it??

Need comments??

(I do not mean by beautification as to be like Miss universe or Mr universe. I mean just make yourself clean, well-dressed, do facial and hair cut etc just for the sake of spouse, both wives and husband.)

Edited by: safimera on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:05 AM
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 23, 2011  -  4:10 AM Reply with quote
A very interesting topic yes sadly most men do want that, but safimera now the younger generation is different more and more boys are saying and asking their mothers to look for a girl who is educated and not house bound but independent. I guess sometimes it is the economic need but mostly it is a social need too. An educated mind is more independent in thought and action. Well men should be able to share their anxieties be it at work or of more personal nature with their wives. I don’t know about this statement “a HOOR or a DOLL whom he considers his everything and forgets all the grieves of his life.” I think this only happens in movies, sharing is very important both for husbands and wives, as for husbands wanting their wives to be attractive is concerned I think what husbands want is a well groomed wife who lends a sympathetic ear to their problems. Yes safimera wives also want their husbands to listen to their problems and do the extra special grooming for them. Yes it makes them feel special.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, October 16, 2011  -  6:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

(I do not mean by beautification as to be like Miss universe or Mr universe. ...).....
Edited by: safimera on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:05 AM
I am sure you also do not mean what is fashionable in the east or the west, but you mean the sharee’ah which advocates wearing perfume (for men), keeping clean, dressing nicely, combing the hair, changing grey hair, and other kinds of beautification which are prescribed in Islam.

Islam is the religion of beauty, as it was narrated in the hadeeth, “[A man said,] ‘What if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?’ The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty.’” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Eemaan, 131).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded [one of his companions] to change grey hair, when he said, “Change this grey hair, but avoid black.” (Narrated by Muslim, Kitaab al-Libaas wa’l-Zeenah, 2102).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) recommended combing hair, and said, “Whoever has hair, let him take care of it.” (Abu Dawood, Kitaab al-Tarajjul, 3632. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood: it is hasan saheeh. Hadeeth no. 3509).

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: “Ibn Battaal said: combing means tidying the hair of the head and beard, and oiling it.” This is the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Nikaah, 4675)

Edited by: aboosait on Sunday, October 16, 2011 6:42 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker