Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, April 16, 2011  -  1:06 PM Reply with quote
We are certainly not equal in rank with them.

We are certainly not equal in rank with them.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Sunday, April 17, 2011  -  4:09 AM Reply with quote
No doubt it is true and it is 100% true but how long we (all muslims) would stick only in acknowledging this truth of past instead of acting like them in present.
And the best act of them was that they {sahaba(r)} always learned good things wherever it was coming from; muslims or non muslims, according to the necessity of the time.

But before act like them , we (all muslims) should think as ONE, only then we can act as ONE.

Let me give all of you one more truth of present day , and you tell me how many you agree with this truth :
Although many muslims intellectuals have already dared to say this , but do we all agree in this truth??

In the words of Syed Qasim Mehmood, a muslim intellectual and encylopedist:

“Muslims of 21st century must embrace Science & technology, for this is an only way for progress and prosperity of Ummah. But they should not abandon the ethics of their religion and eastern moral codes, which are different from western codes in connection with obscenity. Otherwise, the ethics of mostly western people is better than many Muslims, and also in the line of teachings of Islam.”

I also believe the same: apart from ethics regarding obscenity, in all other kind of ethics and science & technology the west is leader of present day and we need to acknowledge that and
try to be same or
learn from them and
do better than them within the islamic values.

God knows better.

Edited by: safimera on Sunday, April 17, 2011 4:19 AM
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 17, 2011  -  2:29 PM Reply with quote
Salam safimera, good to hear from you after such a long time.I totally and whole heartedly agree with you the delima we face is that there is dearth of basic education let alone Science and Technology. Work is needed at the grass root level.
Tell me Mazhara is this compiled by you? I mean the translation and Analysis.
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 17, 2011  -  7:42 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Tell me Mazhara is this compiled by you? I mean the translation and Analysis.

Yes, I have attempted this. I will appreciate any improvement therein.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Monday, April 18, 2011  -  6:24 AM Reply with quote
Mazhara==> salam...it was good effort.

saba2==> wsalam

ya! busy in "gham-e-rozgaar"...lol

you said :
quote:

"Work is needed at the grass root level."

yes! but how it would happen??

in my opinion everybody , me , you all have to play the role.

but again HOW???

limited resources, personal circumstances, too many schools of thought, extremism and many other obstacles for majority of people like us.

so is it better, mind your own business and shut you mouth????

No !!!

I realized and learned from great scholars like Mr Mudoodi and Mr Ghamdi that just do your job within your capacity with hikma.

This is not optional...this is must in order to answer your GOD on judgement day!!!!

So again question is "what is a minimum capacity of an individual" ??

The minimum we all can do and have to do individually is to "talk" or "tell" right thing at right time politely, mannerly and justly.

If you cannot talk or tell in a gathering , just do it among your family or close friends. But keep doing it.

We all should realize that we should not stop discussing, talking, telling or expressing the right thing to others.

We should not create a dead society.

I always wonder that all people who have good morals or thinking, always try to keep their mouth shut but other people, who are not good to society, are very vocal about their thoughts.

But again I repeat "talking" should be mannerly and politely.

this is minimum we have to do...... depending upon your courage and capacity, you can do more otherwise.....

So at least I always try to say or talk something whenever possible to educate myself and others to work something at grass root level.....lol

May God help us.

Edited by: safimera on Monday, April 18, 2011 6:32 AM
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, April 18, 2011  -  8:15 PM Reply with quote
Yes Safimera sometimes it's very depressing , the cause seems hopeless. There are so many obstacles and not many workable solutions, yet we continue our efforts. Extremism is not going any where from Pakistan. we are a Nation which has unfortunately not developed a sense of right from wrong. I am talking about universally accepted values.We follow blindly and not for one moment do we stop , think or question ourselves as to why we are doing this, is it right? Isfi always talked about revolution , so where is it? He was not wrong in anything he said but it has to start within ourselves, more thinking less aggression more equality less suppression. I think what you are doing is right There is no point in offending people , the situation seems hopeless because the problem is massive and small efforts get lost.
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, April 20, 2011  -  5:52 PM Reply with quote
The explanation is incorporated here

Classification of the believers. We are certainly not equal to them.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker