Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, March 4, 2011  -  1:32 AM Reply with quote
Please do it

Dear all,

In Germany the government started a survey to learn that Islam also should be an official religion like Judaism and Christianity. It is a pity that "No" votes are much more than "Yes" ones.

To make it possible for Islam to be a official religion please cast your vote by clicking the "Ja" button and after that send it by clicking the "Zur Auswertung" button in the below given site.

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/wulffrede112.html
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Friday, March 4, 2011  -  3:09 AM Reply with quote
can u do the exact translation of the poll question mentioned there???? I could not find any word "islam" there??
In german what they say Islam as???

quote:

Hinweis der Redaktion: Diese Umfrage ist seit Oktober geschlossen - ein Abstimmen ist seitdem nicht mehr möglich. Dennoch wird diese Umfrage zurzeit in mehreren Netzwerken "beworben" - warum, ist uns nicht bekannt.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 5, 2011  -  8:50 AM Reply with quote
Safimera, this what the website states when you translate german to english

Is Islam about Germany?
In his speech on the Day of German Unity President Wulff stressed that Christianity and Judaism were part of Germany. That is our Christian-Jewish history. And he made it clear: "But Islam is now also to Germany." Do you agree?

Editor's note: This poll is closed since October - a vote is not possible since then. Nevertheless, this survey is currently being "applied" in multiple networks - why, we do not know.

Yes
No
Do not know. / I do not care.
For evaluation
In-house

It is clear that the survey is closed but still being circulated so I don't know why anyone should vote.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, March 5, 2011  -  9:52 AM Reply with quote
thank you saba2 for translation....
we should know what we r voting for!!!

only mr abunoman can answer your 2nd query!!!

Edited by: safimera on Saturday, March 05, 2011 9:57 AM
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 8, 2011  -  4:06 AM Reply with quote
Thanks sister Saba2. I really didn't know that the voting is closed.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker