Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, February 19, 2011  -  6:52 AM Reply with quote
Caution about exaggerations for Rasool ul Allah

Cautions while characterising Rasoolul Allah SWS.

Some people used to deviate away while characterising Hazrat Muhammad- Peace be upon hum- and attribute such qualities towards him which were neither qualified by Almighty Allah nor by Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- himself. In this regard some people are so careless that they attribute such qualities towards Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- which are only and only Allah specific.
In this regard there are following few ahadith:

1- Hazrat Umar- Allah be pleased with him- narrated, that Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- said : "Do not exaggerate while praising me as Nasranies used to exaggerate while praising Ibn Maryium. In fact I am a slave of Allah and his Rasool". (Saheeh Bukhari 6/478)

2- Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas- Allah be pleased with him- narrated, ' One person said to Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- that would happen what Allah and you (Muhammad) would like to happen. On this, Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- reprimanded him severely,
and said "have you jointed me with Allah, simply say, that will happen what Allah alone desires'. (Al-Masnad 3/ 253)

3- Hazrat Rabeea Bint Ma'auz- Allah be pleased with her- said, in the morning og my wedding day Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- arrived at my home, at that moment few little girls were reciting few verses and during that they said, Amongst us there is such a Nabi who is aware of what would happen next day. On this Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- said: " What are you saying! Don't say like that. What would happen next day, no one except Allah knows that". ( Ibn Maaja 1/350)

There are so many other ahadith in which Hazrat Muhammad-Peace be upon him- has prohibited to praise him unwarrantably.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 21, 2011  -  1:51 AM Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for pointing out this Important point regarding the prophet p.b.u.h.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker