Page 3 of 11

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 11, 2010  -  5:02 PM Reply with quote
quote:

well said hkhan.......

That post which you are appreciating doesnt at all look like Ms.Khan's reply to us. It appears to be a copy paste of what she had written to StudyingIslamUK earlier.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 12, 2010  -  5:49 AM Reply with quote
hnkhan will you please explain what is happening on this forum.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  4:05 AM Reply with quote
I would be most happy when the two groups would subsides their conflicts by give and take process. (both should agree each other's some points and reject some).

I respect that both parties may have their own valid reasons in their thinking.....but I do not want to believe that either party is dishonest or non genuine.

It is a very small organization , but here we can make an example that for the sake of Allah , we can work together even with our strong differences.

MAy GOD help us.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  4:23 AM Reply with quote
I am sorry to hear all this and I feel there is more pressure than you are letting on because you are not the kind of women who would buckle under or withdraw because of some small discrimination. I hope and pray for your safety and peace of mind. When you feel you can and the admin feels the time is right we would love to have you back.
Mujji as for your comments are concerned you were right about one thing that one should make up ones mind after listening to both sides. Hnkhan has a different story to tell. It is sad that to defend you used accusations, dont you know that leads to counter accusations and results in great damage to your work and the parent organisation, you of all people don't have the luxury to accuse and divulge in mud slinging.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  8:32 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I am sorry to hear all this and I feel there is more pressure than you are letting on because you are not the kind of women who would buckle under or withdraw because of some small discrimination. I hope and pray for your safety and peace of mind. When you feel you can and the admin feels the time is right we would love to have you back..
saba2, please convey similar response from me too to Dr. Ms.Henna Khan,

Edited by: aboosait on Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:32 AM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  8:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

........she reacted very strongly ........She even insulted our wives who in her views were only good enough for kitchen..........

Mujahid
Brother Mujahid,

In reply to your accusations on Dr. Ms.Henna Khan, I wish to reply by quoting what sister Saba2 has posted above.

quote:

.... Mujji as for your comments are concerned you were right about one thing that one should make up ones mind after listening to both sides.

Hnkhan has a different story to tell. It is sad that to defend you used accusations, dont you know that leads to counter accusations and results in great damage to your work and the parent organisation, you of all people don't have the luxury to accuse and divulge in mud slinging......

samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  1:26 PM Reply with quote
Khan thinks that all the brothers and sisters who are /have been working for this noble cause must join hands and remain united for God's pleasure by Serving Humanity. insh'Allah with His help.Multiple and diverse skills will make the team more efficient and beautiful.

Edited by: samra on Monday, June 14, 2010 7:26 PM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  5:54 PM Reply with quote
Jazakallahu khair Samra, for those details.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  6:51 PM Reply with quote
Mujji, see this is what happens when you open Pandora's box. Being in a position of authority you have to be more tactful and careful than the rest.
The bottom line is this has to stop before more words are exchanged and tempers rise. We want hnkhan back on these discussion forums she has been a very good moderator with good knowledge of the subject at hand. You are an educated man who can also work with reason and logic. Please work something out for the greater good You don't give out telephone numbers on a public forum to talk about privately about how wrong or bad a well respected member has been off the public eye. I am sorry if I am offending you but please listen and find a solution. I feel all of you are well meaning dedicated individuals and for the greater good will work this out.
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 14, 2010  -  8:41 AM Reply with quote
I will not enter into any sort of arguments, I would simply and humbly request to the admin to bring back sister hkhan. Please don't deprive your site from such intelligent person. I wish hkhan best of luck.
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 14, 2010  -  9:16 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I will not enter into any sort of arguments, I would simply and humbly request to the admin to bring back sister hkhan. Please don't deprive your site from such intelligent person. I wish hkhan best of luck.

Excellent Post... I also support brother abunoman on this and request the admins to bring back Sister hkhan.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 14, 2010  -  1:07 PM Reply with quote
yes we all want her back but with no ill feelings or grudges towards her.
As I said earlier yor are all working on the same platform and are dedicated individuals please work out something and we would also like all of you to be part of all the forums so don't disappear say something.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 14, 2010  -  3:17 PM Reply with quote
quote:

......The bottom line is this has to stop before more words are exchanged and tempers rise......

Well said atifrafi, abunoman and saba2. Jazakallahu khair.
quote:

yes we all want her back but with no ill feelings or grudges towards her.
Of course.

Edited by: aboosait on Monday, June 14, 2010 4:03 PM
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, June 14, 2010  -  8:21 PM Reply with quote
Khan's email:
The admin is just trying to protect my I.D. & security as I requested for a break due to some subtle misconceptions in local teams. Insh'Allah things will be better. These ups and downs are normal wherever human beings work together but if intentions are good, Allah puts everything right and everyone learns something good. Such times come in organizations to give us a break & opportunities to assess ourselves and move forwards with more zeal and enthusiasm in order to please God by serving His people. (As far as insulting sisters is concerned, alhamdulillah I can't even think about it. If ever I have just tried to give them equal representation in teams at all levels. I have even encouraged our Young minds to come forward and get active on forums etc. as well our sisters. I love and respect them all. I never said"they are good for kitchen only2 rather I have been saying that why is it assumed that they are good for kitchen only whereas without their clever and talented minds and skills , a team is like half a brain)
However if any of my words or gestures have hurt anyone, I sincerely apologise and ask Allah for forgiveness.

Edited by: samra on Monday, June 14, 2010 8:38 PM
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2010  -  5:03 AM Reply with quote
Now what? should we rub the lamp and out will come hnkhan? or do we offer this lamp to the admin to do the honors? what say you all?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2010  -  5:43 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Now what? should we rub the lamp and out will come hnkhan? or do we offer this lamp to the admin to do the honors? what say you all?
Who is the admin? Why is s/he behind curtains?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 3 of 11

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker