Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, May 11, 2010  -  4:54 PM Reply with quote
where is everybody :)

salam all; bhai if you can't see me as a moderator anymore, it doesn't mean that u leave as well looks like you all are really missing me i also miss u all; that's why keep coming back~
DW; am still around. just had to stay back due to some other responsibilities.
so plz carry on sending your nice posts. our mod., brs. ibrahim and siddiq, as well as admin is also around.

"be the magnet of peace with 'sala'm' , so that you can attract peaceless souls."
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, May 12, 2010  -  10:49 AM Reply with quote
quote:

salam all;..........keep coming back...........plz carry on sending your nice posts.
Many people are visiting the site but are not joing the discussions here.

I say this because the Topic initiated by me on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 12:13 PM already has 20 reads as of now but you are the only person to have replied.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 13, 2010  -  6:07 PM Reply with quote
u r rite;
well i suppose we don't need forums as we needed wen we initiated this website back in 2003~the publicity demands were different then. marketing is not needed so much today as it was about 10 years back.
now with the grace of God, our videos and other stuff is widely spread on various public websites, tv etc including you tube and others~ where visitors leave direct comments as well.
however it's still a gud platform to continue to come together
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, May 16, 2010  -  5:27 PM Reply with quote
I am back! I had got derailed for some days. Return of the prodigal son!. Now inshallah I will regularly participate. Let us make the forum abuzz with discussion as it used to be in the first days.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker