Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, April 11, 2010  -  3:28 PM Reply with quote
Pearls~Forgiveness & Sala'm(Peace)!

"If you forgive someone, it will not make the person who hurt you feel better, It will make YOU feel better"

"If you want Peace, then talk to your enemies & not with your friends."
Nelson Mandela

"But I think this is an un-natural quotation. We must not classify people in terms of 'friend' or 'enemy' , we should rather use a common term of human beings for them." Maulana Waheeduddin Khan
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, April 13, 2010  -  6:41 PM Reply with quote
quote:

"........We must not classify people in terms of 'friend' or 'enemy' , we should rather use a common term of human beings for them." Maulana Waheeduddin Khan
That is against the Qur'an. Allah s.w.t. Himself has classified human beings as friends and enemies.

60:1 (Asad) O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take My enemies - who are your enemies as well - for your friends...........

Al-Mumtahinah (The Examined One)

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّي وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاء تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِمَا جَاءكُم مِّنَ الْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ الرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهَادًا فِي سَبِيلِي وَابْتِغَاء مَرْضَاتِي تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِم بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ بِمَا أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَا أَعْلَنتُمْ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ (60:1)

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:42 PM
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, April 14, 2010  -  11:48 AM Reply with quote
Those are not humans. They are satan's category wearing human faces! As Allah SWT says in Quraan that Satan is your worst Enemy! BEWARE!!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 15, 2010  -  4:17 PM Reply with quote
quote:

They are satan's category wearing human faces!
Kindly prove.
YAMAR

USA
Posted - Friday, April 16, 2010  -  6:51 PM Reply with quote
ASLAAMU ALIAKIA
WOW!
IN REALITY MUST PEOPLE SHOULD WALK THE PATH OF PEACE. BUT ABOOSAIT KINDLY EXPLAIN
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 17, 2010  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote
I already said it's in Quraan aboosait. Please google almajoom al Mufharas lil Alfazul Quranil kareem and index.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, April 17, 2010  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I already said it's in Quraan aboosait. Please google almajoom al Mufharas lil Alfazul Quranil kareem and index.
You said "They are satan's category" not Shaikh google. The burden of proving your statement rests on you.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker