Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, March 26, 2010  -  12:57 AM Reply with quote
Why is woman half a witness..

A Yorkshire Grandma in Court

In a trial the prosecuting attorney called a local grandma as his witness. He approached her at the stand"So Mrs.Russel, do you know me?" She responded,"Why, yes! I know you Malcolm since as a boy. Always running away from classes. Frankly you have been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat, manipulate others pretending to be the boss and talk behind their backs, a great sexist I would call you, cheating on your wife and bullying other women. Your wife has dumped you finally!You think you are a big shot when you know you are never going to mount to more than a two bit paper-pusher. Yes I know you!"
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the room, "Mrs. Russel, do you know the defense attorney?"
She again replied, "Why, yes I know Mr.Billy since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted and his kids pee in pants when their mum is away at work because he is busy backbiting others and has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relation with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire estate.Not to mention he has always been a threat to women including his wife with his complex ways."

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both the counselors to approach the bench and in a very quiet voice, said,
"If either of you two idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair."

LOL!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker