Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, February 27, 2010  -  11:27 PM Reply with quote
earth quakes, tsunamis, floods.what do you think?

just wanted to share an interesting discussion we initiated during the recent 'freeze crunch' in the west. could be applied to many other calamities happening around like earthquake, tsunamis & floods and so on.Is MATERIALISM pulling man away from GOD & HEREAFTER??

11 January 2010 00:53
subject calling....
mailed-by gmail.com

for a comment from all my faith partners: credit crunch, swine flu and now freeze crunch! sometimes u feel God does want us to keep our communication with Him (prayers & remembrance) alive; as well as with His creatures around us (as we have seen an exemplary sense of cohesion amongst the communities during these tough times) ~no matter how busy we get with our on going technical & other types of progress! our predictions & plans still prove to be deficient now & again.
wat do u think??

"Thank you. I am a Christian and believe not different from what you said. The world has to look at things in the perspective of religion too."

"I suppose not many people will agree with you in today's rush style Life, which does not mean that I don't. though not a religious person, but certainly I have thoughts not much different from your's."

"I don't believe that the Father can be so cruel to punish us in this way. I rather look at these events more with a scientific perspective."

"Interesting!I am an atheist and music is my world and spirit, however am always open to learning."

Send yours.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, February 28, 2010  -  12:44 PM Reply with quote
whatever happens in the world have reasons. we as a sole thinking entity of this planet must take lessons out of them.
religiously speaking they are simply reminders for a thinking mind.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 2, 2010  -  8:56 AM Reply with quote
thats rite.which Qur'an refers to as 'A'yaat' and keeps reminding not to ignore His Aya't.(signs) around us. nowadays extended media resources make them more accessible besides the ones that happen in our close vicinity
sista_amina

NEW ZEALAND
Posted - Tuesday, March 2, 2010  -  9:30 PM Reply with quote
Part of our country was also under the warning 3 days ago. Ask me! It is terrible to be in this situation of fear. It is not easy to keep your faith strong at such times. May Allah forgive our sins and save us from such disasters.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker