Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
karime

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, February 13, 2010  -  6:46 PM Reply with quote
New Makkah in Iran

I have received an e-mail from one of friend, he is discussing with an other friend that there is made a Fake Hole Kaaba in Qob in Iran..

One of my friend says that this is wrong to make Kaaba to do Hajj performances there..whereas the other one says that this is right to make Kaaba there in, becuase, according to him, many people makes mistakes durring performing Hajj, therefore it is neccessary to teach them Hajj jobs practically.

Who is right one?.. I hope ur kind replies help in this regard..
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 14, 2010  -  6:56 AM Reply with quote
it must have been a malicious and sectarian rumour!
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, February 14, 2010  -  12:34 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I have received an e-mail from one of friend, he is discussing with an other friend ..

you should better ask your freind to give authentic details about the said version about kaaba before discussing it further.

I listened from him and he listened from other and he from.....doesnt work.

wassalam
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 15, 2010  -  5:36 AM Reply with quote
I've heard from my friend that it's just a teaching place where pilgrims are get training of their Hajj.
We'll try to confirm it from one of our friends Mr. A Rahim. May sis henna do some effort in this regard too.
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 15, 2010  -  9:28 AM Reply with quote
>>it must have been a malicious and sectarian rumour!

>>you should better ask your freind to give authentic details about the said version about kaaba before discussing it further.

I listened from him and he listened from other and he from.....doesnt work.

>>I've heard from my friend that it's just a teaching place where pilgrims are get training of their Hajj.
We'll try to confirm it from one of our friends Mr. A Rahim. May sis henna do some effort in this regard too.

>>thanx for ur kind replies..
It seems that you are one of my those friends who don't have any authentic answer to each other nor any confirmation about the news and pictures and videos of that place like Makkah where people are shown performing Hajj and umra activities..

Actaully, I wanted to know that was there any body else in this forum who knows better than my friends..

Secondly....What it may be about the news, I wanted to let it discuss ...whether to make a place like Makkah (making Hajre-Aswad) anywhere for practacing is good or not according to islamic point of view..
Anyway thnx..
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, February 16, 2010  -  4:04 PM Reply with quote
yes i also recvd these pics in email and consulted a religious scholar and an expert/artist.

"Firstly these pictures look absolutely computerized. not real at all."(Artist)

"This is all misunderstanding. These are only for exercise and educating the people who are going to Hajj about the A'mal of Hajj. No one actually considers any of these to have any religious significance. Every year the people who are travelling for Hajj come together and they are educated practically about how to do things once in Mecca." (Religious Scholar who has some association/
info about Iran)
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, February 17, 2010  -  5:06 AM Reply with quote
thnx a ton, sister.
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 17, 2010  -  12:04 PM Reply with quote
plausible explanation! Thanks sis!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, February 17, 2010  -  5:15 PM Reply with quote
u r welcome (btw u guyz r embarassing me with your thx~it's just....my duty
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, February 19, 2010  -  11:46 AM Reply with quote
Thnx for doing ur duty in the best way
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, February 21, 2010  -  4:52 PM Reply with quote
thx abi bhai~ 2 u 2
also, a member has asked if u all provide a certified course in arabic language? plz let sister lina know as she is communicating.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 22, 2010  -  5:45 AM Reply with quote
No Online Arabic course is ready yet. I'm v hopeful to make one myself in near future.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, February 27, 2010  -  6:07 PM Reply with quote
quote:

..........they are educated practically about how to do things once in Mecca.....
What is there to be done with the Ka'aba? You only have to do tawaf around it. At one of the corners of the structure is fixed the Black stone from where we start and end the tawaf by touching it if we are near it or by raising our right hand to say bismillah and Allahu Akbar everytime we pass by it.

What is the need for a working model to explain this much?
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, March 7, 2010  -  8:43 AM Reply with quote
Thanx all of u about info who replied at thier best level specially sis hkhan..

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker