Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sabnaz

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Tuesday, February 9, 2010  -  1:30 PM Reply with quote
Belief in god

Assalamu alaikum,
sir i have started module 1"existence of god "i didnt understand that topic. can u please explain it to me just a slight explaination.
jazhakaallahu khair.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 14, 2010  -  4:08 AM Reply with quote
wa alaikum us salaam

"existence of god " means presence of God & how it can be proved.

Pl post here your question. only then we'll be able to explain more for you.
besmal

MACEDONIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 2, 2010  -  7:11 AM Reply with quote
Esselamu alejkum!

I finished the test of the course

Belive in God, what should I do now Sheikh
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 8, 2010  -  5:08 PM Reply with quote
w salam

That's great. Congratulations!

Now move to another course. Go to the course list & select another course.

Thanks & regards
aisharana

USA
Posted - Saturday, March 20, 2010  -  8:22 PM Reply with quote
Salaams I was taking the module 3 test when I closed the module and now it not allowing to continue taking the test.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, March 26, 2010  -  7:29 AM Reply with quote
w salam sister

u can do it now!
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 17, 2010  -  6:27 PM Reply with quote
It is recorded in Deuteronomy (28:1-25):

If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country … The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven … Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you … The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom … However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country … The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. (Deuteronomy 28:1-25)
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 12, 2010  -  7:29 AM Reply with quote
Assalmoalikum Wr... Wb... Respected Instructor!

I have recently registered to this course and started reading. Can i get an Urdu version of this matter. If yes, then where??

Plz guide me in this regard.

Edited by: isfi22 on Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:31 AM

Edited by: isfi22 on Saturday, June 12, 2010 8:16 AM
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 12, 2010  -  7:05 PM Reply with quote
salam

This course is not yet available in Urdu

Admn Off
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 13, 2010  -  10:36 AM Reply with quote
Was Salam and thanks for your kind response.
muslimah786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, June 26, 2010  -  7:17 PM Reply with quote
salamz, im new to this site, actually i only joined today and i selected the course Belief in God but how come i'm unable to start this course, i haven't recieved the email yet either, is there something wrong with my account? jazakallah khair w.salamz :)
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 15, 2010  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
W salamz Dear
v sorry for this v delayed response. According to our record U've not attempted any Quiz yet. Pl update about your current position.
THANKS & so SORRY again for this v late response.
nali83

UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLAND
Posted - Tuesday, October 14, 2014  -  5:24 PM Reply with quote
Could you please allow me to take Module 1 quiz as I was dropped from the Internet on Question #2
Pakhiwaas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 30, 2015  -  9:05 AM Reply with quote
I joined this course today. My question is that, why we need a creator? I mean if a creator is needed to create us then question rises, there should be another creator to create God and so on?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker