Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, November 16, 2009  -  8:36 AM Reply with quote
Islam in Tashkent, Samarkand and

I I have been in Uzbekistan for the last 20 days. Uzbekistan is called a muslim country as its major population is muslim. The situtation is that Tashkent seems to be a purely western non-islamic city. These people have no idea of Islam except they go for Juma prayers in congregations. The rest of the prayers are irrelevent for them. Alcohol and women are their lives. Almost the same situation in rest of the cities. I do realise that Russian occupation have forced them into this religionless life. But now they should wakeup and come back to their islamic life. Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara were supposed to be hub of islamic culture but now at present these are the hub of westerners and non-believers. Muslims in this part of the world are requested to do something for the revival of islamic life in Uzbekistan and other central asian muslim countries liberated from Russian occupation.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker