Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Topic initiated on Tuesday, September 29, 2009  -  2:08 AM Topic is locked
You cannot post a reply - the topic is locked

Would the mods explain how a member posted in the Ramadhan forum after the topic was locked.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, September 29, 2009  -  6:25 AM 
dear, I've found it not locked & I don't think the we need to lock it. nevertheless pl try again. In case u continue having problem, pl let us know exactly that which forum u are talking about. copy paste it's link or the msg u rcv if needed.
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, September 29, 2009  -  9:37 AM 
Dear Aboosait and Ibrahim
the Ramadan forum is designed to work only during Ramadan. Hence it has been locked out of the Ramadan season and the moderator will not be available to reply or discuss any topics.
However if we received more than 10 requests from the members to continue the forum even out of Ramadan, we may consider this and Hafiz Ibrahim will be happy to moderate for it.
The reason we decided to keep it closed during the rest of the months is that this keeps a specific importance of the Ramadan forum related to this beautiful month and people wait for it to open just as they wait for Ramadan. There are many other forums to discuss the topics otherwise e.g. beard etc.

Hope this helps.
wassala'm

Coordinator for Studentaffairs
www.studying-islam.org
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, September 30, 2009  -  3:12 PM 
quote:

Dear Aboosait .........There are many other forums to discuss the topics otherwise e.g. beard etc.

Hope this helps.
wassala'm Coordinator for Studentaffairs
www.studying-islam.org

No. You have not answered my point. I had asked how another member was able to post in the Ramadhan forum after the topic was locked whereas I was not allowed to post. Why this partiality?
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 1, 2009  -  8:44 AM 
Thanks Boss for informing us.

Mr aboosait,
at 1st pl let me know that if it's locked as u are saying then how u were able to see that post which according to u was done after the locking of topic? May be it was posted b4 it!
2ndly, the administration can have the right to do so & "the Boss" will confirm it that such has happened it or not.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, October 2, 2009  -  4:18 PM 
quote:

........at 1st pl let me know that if it's locked as u are saying then how u were able to see that post which according to u was done after the locking of topic? May be it was posted b4 it!

I read the mod ms. khan's post declaring that the thread is locked. I tried to post anyway but got notice that the thread is locked.

Later I recieved notification in my personal e-mail that Shah has posted a reply in that forum.
Please check the time of declaration by the mod about the closing of the thread and Mr.Shah's post.

quote:

, the administration can have the right to do so & "the Boss" will confirm it that such has happened it or not.
Over to "the Boss" for remarks.

quote:

H khan

UNITED KINGDOM Posted - Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 8:57 PM
Eid mubarak to all uncle :) apparently it was on monday in india.
we hope to re-open the ramadan forums in next ramadan now insh'Allah.

hoping to stick to all the good lessons we learnt during this ramadan.let us pray for eachother.
wassala'm

quote:

shah_625

PAKISTAN Posted - Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 8:01 AM
So doesn't french beard or moustache differentiate between facial appearance? And if some have started wearing ear rings so does that mean you constitute a sunnah now?
Eating with right hand is not an obligatory sunnah, it is an etiquette. But you think beard is obligatory, then why should some be deprived of full filling this obligation. Besides a disabled or missing right hand is an unfortunate thing, very bad indeed, lack of facial hair is totally different.

quote:

hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM Posted - Monday, September 28, 2009 - 2:01 PM
shah bhai; as we said b4 this forum is locked now untill next ramadan.(check the post above) so kindly send ur Q to the general forum or course forum'Islamic Customs & Etiquettes'
shukryyah
quote:

Edited by: aboosait on Friday, October 02, 2009 4:27 PM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker