http://www.eidgreetings.com/
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 16, 2009  -  6:59 AM Reply with quote
Eid Mubarak in advance to all as well.
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, September 19, 2009  -  5:08 AM Reply with quote
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims of the world. Please do pray for all those who were present on last Eid day but on this Eid. Please also pray for all those who are in hospitals and fighting for their lives. Also please remember the sufferings of havenots. JazakalAllah.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, September 20, 2009  -  6:42 AM Reply with quote
E i d M u b a r a k

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum, wa kull'am wa antum bikhair!

(May Allah accept it [our fasts] from me and from you, and may there be good for you throughout the year!), Ameen!

Ameen at all the duas!
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 21, 2009  -  1:06 PM Reply with quote
Eid mubarak to all brother and sisters on forum! May Allah's peace and blessings be upon all of you.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, September 22, 2009  -  8:36 PM Reply with quote
"Please do pray for all those who were present on last Eid day but on this Eid."
Amen. Plz include my late father among these.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, September 25, 2009  -  6:07 PM Reply with quote
quote:

"Please do pray for all those who were present on last Eid day but on this Eid."
Amen. Plz include my late father among these.

Allaahum-maghfir lihayyinaa, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidinaa, wa ghaa'ibinaa, wa sagheerinaa wa kabeerinaa, wa thakarinaa wa 'unthaanaa. Allaahumma man 'ahyaytahu minnaa fa'ahyihi 'alal-'Islaami, wa man tawaffaytahu minnaa fatawaffahu 'alal-'eemaani,

O Allah forgive our living and our dead , those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old , our menfolk and our womenfolk. O Allah, whomever you give life from among us give him life in Islam, and whomever you take way from us take him away in Faith.
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 27, 2009  -  12:56 PM Reply with quote
May Allah swt bless hkhan's father with all His blessings and grant him highest place in Jannah. Amen

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker