Next page >>
Page 2 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 23, 2004  -  6:03 AM Reply with quote
our best wishes and prayers r with u

remember, Allah's land is very wide for hard-working and honest people like u and ur friend
no doubt though, trials do hit his beloveds

but

"if He takes u to it, He takes u thru it"

hope someone from the area has contacted u by now

wassalaam

AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 4, 2004  -  2:24 PM Reply with quote
Assalam o alykum,
nope no one has contacted me abt his job ...

friend
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, February 10, 2004  -  5:18 AM Reply with quote
salams brother/sister
i hv no idea wut ure goin thru (emotion-wise) but u and ur m8 must feel prety hopeles ryt nw. all i cn say 2 u 2 is:
widen ur horizons. serch further. mve further thru where u liv. u n ur m8 cud strt with sumthing ure gud at and, eventualy, bcom pros. :D
for example, strt off with a small hairdresing shop or wutever with low prices. ppl wil com 2 u. u'll mke mre money. the mre money u mke, wider bisness and MORE MONEYYY!!!
maintain ur goal: 2 please ur family and GET UR HANDS ON SUM CASH $$!!
:D ofcourse, u must remember: prayer is the key to new doors opening and the lok 2 old doors closing. the important thing is to remember ALLAH and look ahed at the doors tht r opening, nt the 1s tht r closing. ERNING HALAL iis rewarding and a key 2 paradise. :D also tke every opertunity u cn. remember, they luk small coming but big going.
try tutorin. computers, I.T, maths, english, urdu, islamiat, wutever. just dnt giv up. pakistani parents r luking 4 tutors.
THOSE HU CAN TEACH, SHUD TEACH.
:D
i really hpe tht helps.
and dnt worry
we're all prayin 4 u!!
loadsa luv frm
XxBasxX
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 10, 2004  -  2:13 PM Reply with quote
wasalam :)
with friends and well wishers like u .. who needs to worry :)
thanx for ur precious advice i will pass it on ..

friend
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 10, 2004  -  2:15 PM Reply with quote
by the way what is m8 ?????

friend
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  3:44 AM Reply with quote
wen i red this i was shokd. y is the best question in the world. it rarely has an answer.
God created mankind..
y??
the sky is blu....
y??
the chiken cme b4 the egg....
y??
and so on :P
lolll
so neways
theres an answer 2 this y
i no ure probably sik of hearing cos ive red all the replys etc
but Allah luvs u. he only tests the best of us.
ive been bullied b4 bcos of my religion and apearance but i prayd and stuk it out. luk where i am now. :D i passd my tests and Allah got me in2 a grammar skool
if u try ur best u'll b fyn
and y is there unfairness in the world? bcos islam is yet 2 b opend on2 our world and we r God's hands. thts our job. we cnt complain abt a world tht our own race is harming- humans r poluting our world!! we gota stp the drinks, the smkin etc. thts y we hv syts lyk these. GUD 4 U!! 4 gettin involved.
keep it up
and exams?? huh, if u revise a bit at a tym u'll get where u wnt :D
hpe tht helps
XxBasmahxX
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  11:23 AM Reply with quote
I think she means 'mate' by 'm8'. She has conveyed beautiful messages in her own style. We've got to pick these!
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  1:28 PM Reply with quote
i agree with u that we cant and have no right to complain to Allah ... as this is r test to act accordingly in hard times also ...

friend
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  1:37 PM Reply with quote
waisay by the way u misttok the question i wasnt complaining to Allah but was pin pointing at the behaviour of the people that they only love to jitter and jab all their life but when asked to help they just slide by ......so by posting this y i wanted to make us realize that Allah swt wants us to help people and do whats best for them as we want to be dont on ourself ....

friend
ayesha

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  2:10 PM Reply with quote
I would differ with you here. We can by all means complain to God. Who else would you complain to? Somebody who cannot effectively help?
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 11, 2004  -  8:15 PM Reply with quote
u r right ... i just remembered Hadrat Ayub's dua that i am complaining and telling only to Allah and not to any one else ..inna ma ashku basi wa huzni ilalallah.....

friend
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 12, 2004  -  3:26 AM Reply with quote
i agree with both...u can complain 2 god as much as u lyk bt dnt go over board n alwayz ALWAYZ thank Him 4 wat u hav n count ur blessings. Also thank Allah for wat u dnt hav bcoz sum tyms we think we wnt sumink wen it isnt gd 4 us at all. God knows this already 4 he has knowlegde of all things.
wasalam

h khan
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 12, 2004  -  1:57 PM Reply with quote
u cnt count ur blessings its impossible there r just 2 many of them....
i tried and gve up after a few minutes...
XxBasmahxX
(this is my sister's acount...)

h khan
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 12, 2004  -  7:47 PM Reply with quote
AOA brothers/sisters,

I have just gone through all the discussion. The question posted is very straight forward, that despite having talent the guy is not getting job because he is not able to influence people.

I have some points to discuss:
i)Suppose i am a very good at Oracle. Who knows. Me or some people close to me. How does the emploer know this. or he should simply believe me. This means that a person, being a social animal, requires some characteristics besides personal talents like convincing power.
ii)If he/she is not getting what he is capable of then what is the right attitude for him/her. I believe through my own life experiences plus according to islam
Seek Help from God through Salah and Patience/sabar.
Keep trying, try all the means but in difficult times pay attention to Salah and do Sabar. The most powerful weapons the God has given to mankind.
iii)Even if somebody gives him/her a job straight away, then is there any gurantee that in future there will be no problems. So what will he/she do? Complain God despite the fact that God has alrady given answer to every complaint or in other words he has asked the muslims to do complaint through nimaz+Sabar.

So brother u need not to worry. Allah does not give toruble to anyone beyond his capacity. Another universal principle,the Sunnah of God. So ask that guy to get aware of his own capacity. Trust me he will be thanking God.

Remember me in ur Prayers
Imran Yousuf
gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, February 13, 2004  -  4:54 PM Reply with quote
we are all God's creatures n once we r born we all have functions in this world to perform.
find ur function....
the point is not the job...
the point is ur function....
n learn the skill to find the best of u...
the philosophy shud not b to get the share,,,,,instead it shud be to contribute or entrust ur share.

Edited by - gohar on February 13 2004 17:05:17
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 14, 2004  -  5:20 AM Reply with quote
a job must b the hardest thing 2 find and yet the thing we need most.
hw ironic.
rain. its the hardest thing 2 get rid of and something u least need. or is it?
it cn b anoying but the tension pays off with sweet crops and wet earth.
is it the sme with a job?
yes.
the harder somthing is 2 get or get rid of, the mre it wil pay of.
u r geting such gud advice frm such helpful and knowing people masha'Allah. tke this situation as EXPERIENCE. 1 day, u myt b teling ur grnd children the sme things u hear nw.
so remember: c the positive side of something. always.
the sun is beating dwn at u and ur hot and tird. u cnt b botherd 2 do the work and yet if u dnt, no gud wil com of it. positive side? the compliments after ward.
every thing tht needs 2 work needs a fuel. the fuel in ur situation shud b the anger or wutever emotion within. this fuel will lyt the fire of ur efforts and, hu knows? in sum tym, u will b on ur way!!
Insha'Allah
but we need ALlah. what ever step we tke, God is there 2 help keep our balance.
XxBasmahxX
my replies get longer and longer....

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Next page >>
Page 2 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker